Author Topic: JTFers official condemnation of racism.  (Read 29802 times)

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
JTFers official condemnation of racism.
« on: July 23, 2008, 11:41:42 PM »
To my fellow JTFers,

No doubt that this is a very controversial forum. We have been called terrorist, radicals, and even racist by some. There is a difference between racism and making legitimate points. For example

Racist: "Them [censored] are destroying the earth and deserve to be hung upside down with a fork in there asses!"

JTF: "Affirmative action is wrong. There is plenty equality between blacks and whites. Most crimes are committed by people who are black due to the culture that is presented to them."

You see the difference. We just tell it like it is. We tell it straight forward. But racists (like those Nazi pigs) use empty headed remarks and preach for the death of black Americans. They use profanity because it boosts their egos. Us here at JTF actually have the knowledge and wits to come up with legit arguments that people can debate us on. I am against racism, however I am for equality and period. JTF is not racism.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: JTFers official condemnation of racism.
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2008, 11:46:04 PM »
Amen

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2008, 11:54:37 PM »
I once started a poll that asked if Blacks were genetically inferior and a little more than half of the voters believed that Blacks were genetically inferior. I later deleted that thread myself because the thread got over 120 replies and the topic was extremely heated. Anyone can start that poll again and they will see the same results. I don't think JTF is racist because the members of the organization and Chaim aren't even though most of the forum members are.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2008, 12:08:19 AM »
I don't think that I'm racist in the hateful "everybody not of my race should die" mentality. I do think there are natural differences among races but that every individual can choose to be righteous or not.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2008, 12:11:06 AM »
Racist:

"All schwartzes are stupid."

Logical:

"Most schwartzes are stupid."

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2008, 12:12:23 AM »
Amen!!!!
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2008, 12:13:36 AM »
Never have so many honors been bestowed upon a people without any honor.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2008, 12:14:28 AM »
Scriabin, your beginning to sound like StørmFrønt.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2008, 12:15:09 AM »

Thank you.  That is a direct quote from Chiam himself.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2008, 12:16:12 AM »
Racists overtones are hampering JTF's efforts. They attract people who we shed later anyway. Thanks for raising this issue!  However, we must call spade a spade and admit that majority of blacks are stupid and lazy, a product of black culture.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2008, 12:19:32 AM »

I am aware that he said that Scriabin. He said that in response to one of my question on ask JTF.

P.S. How is the splinter forum?  :::D

Offline habiru

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2008, 12:19:56 AM »
Racists overtones are hampering JTF's efforts. They attract people who we shed later anyway. Thanks for raising this issue!  However, we must call spade a spade and admit that majority of blacks are stupid and lazy, a product of black culture.

Not to mention backstabbing bastards. The Jews did everything for these lousy excuses for men, and how did they repay us?

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2008, 12:20:39 AM »

How is the splinter forum?

I don't know.

They banned me some time ago.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2008, 12:21:21 AM »

I don't know.

That is nice.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2008, 12:22:14 AM »

I don't know.

That is nice.

Mmm-hmm.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2008, 12:26:21 AM »
To my fellow JTFers,

No doubt that this is a very controversial forum. We have been called terrorist, radicals, and even racist by some. There is a difference between racism and making legitimate points. For example

Racist: "Them schvartzas are destroying the earth and deserve to be hung upside down with a fork in there donkeys!"

JTF: "Affirmative action is wrong. There is plenty equality between blacks and whites. Most crimes are committed by people who are black due to the culture that is presented to them."

You see the difference. We just tell it like it is. We tell it straight forward. But racists (like those Nazi pigs) use empty headed remarks and preach for the death of black Americans. They use profanity because it boosts their egos. Us here at JTF actually have the knowledge and wits to come up with legit arguments that people can debate us on. I am against racism, however I am for equality and period. JTF is not racism.

This is a very good point. We have to present factual information if we ever want to become a mass movement. Our important responsibility is to bring the public the truth.

There are so many people out there we could reach if they only heard our message.

Remember that the majority of people out there have been brainwashed with a P.C. message since birth. They get it on TV, in school, in the work place, and they haven't sorted out all the facts yet. They know that something is terribly wrong. They can see the obvious signs of problems and are ready for our message but religious Jews and Gentiles are not going to feel comfortable to discuss them if cursing, strong sexual language and humor, attacks on Christians or Jewish people, or threads claiming all blacks are genetically inferior abound. JTF does not endorse these views.

Please remember that this is a religious forum and we have very important goals. We have to stop obama from winning the presidency and we've got to save Israel from impending danger from it's leaders and nukes, and we have to save this planet from an onslaught of death from islamic lunatics.

-Shlomo
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2008, 12:37:26 AM »
Honestly I do not see a whole lot of racism these days on our forum. The two biggest racists on the planet (Tina Greco and her boyfriend Newman) are thankfully gone from our movement forever. It is much cleaner now without those pigs.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2008, 01:01:11 AM »
I am not a racist, I DONT like islam, PERIOD. 

I am sitting here watching the Story of Joseph- WOWOWOW Ben Kingsley- really GOOD.  O0 You all should watch this if you havent.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2008, 01:15:40 AM »
Here is the definition of racist:

1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usu. involving the idea that one's own race is superior.
2. a policy, system of government, etc., based on such a doctrine.
3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

Being a racist doesn't require having a nazi mentality or wanting to commit a genocide on the other races although many do.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2008, 01:40:44 AM »

Spade is a racial slur.  ;D

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2008, 01:42:34 AM »

Spade is a racial slur.  ;D

A lot of words can be construed as a racial slur

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2008, 01:59:07 AM »
However, all racial slurs apply to some members of their respective races.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2008, 07:34:33 AM »
I don't think that I'm racist in the hateful "everybody not of my race should die" mentality. I do think there are natural differences among races but that every individual can choose to be righteous or not.

Rubystars, I haves seen some of your previous posts on this subject and you do feel there is a difference..forgot what type.

I will claim that the only differences between races is physiological.  Some genes, we found out recently, are more susceptible to HIV, but those same genes are more resistent in causing one to get AIDS quickly.  Some genes allow for one when they work out to develop bigger muscles, but if they eat awful food and not exercise, they get fatter faster.  Some genes might cause one to think slower, but persevere in the right environment while in opposite circumstances, be dumb as a doornail.

My point is, the difference between races on a genetic point of view can be vast.  But coupled with environment can enhance certain skills better than another race with different genes.

So on one point, genes can give a blueprint to make one "superior" or "inferior" in a certain skill or mentality depending on the environment they come from more easily than another person wtih a different gene in the same environment.

Another example...I believe there might be a gene for being a good musician. (if I'm wrong, I'm sorry).  Someone with the musician gene will learn music better much faster than someone without the gene under the same teacher.  However, if the person without the gene keeps practicing, he might end up as good if not better than the genetic musician who decides he doesn't need to practice.  Hence, our genes don't create our free will....We do.  Some of us might be slower to learn math than others...the slower ones need to practice more.  And people who might be weaklings who don't develop muscles as well as others who have a gene that make them more muscular more easily, need to work out more often as well.

Race, perhaps, can be put in a similar generalization.  Blacks might have genes that make them more susceptible to be a certain way without much work, while caucasions have genes for something else.  However, that doesn't govern their free will.  Genes might make one more suceptible for something, but under the proper environment and support, both can become righteous or close to it.

in a nut shell, Genes do not govern free will...Environment influences free will.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2008, 09:24:49 AM »
Its the duty of good people to roundly point out and make fun of evil people. If this is not done after a while how would people know the difference between right and wrong or good and evil. To gag people from speaking the truth by crying racism and allowing evil groups to go on and drag the rest of society down is not only wrong its counter productive to society. This is what has put society in the position it is in today.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2008, 10:27:58 AM »
in a nut shell, Genes do not govern free will...Environment influences free will.

Dr. Dan there is a reason they never produced or innovated anything in the history of their whole pathetic race. Even the vast majority of "Black inventions" listed over and over again every February are a pile of [censored]. Whites invented traffic lights and peanut butter and almost everything else as well.

They never had the intellectual capacity in Africa to even invent the wheel until more advanced people showed it to them.

There are individual blacks who are intelligent, kind, and righteous, but they are definitely the exceptions.