Author Topic: Who is this traitor?  (Read 2753 times)

Offline horselady

• Full JTFer
  • "I support the troops" is never followed by "but"
Who is this traitor?
« on: July 24, 2008, 08:26:16 PM »
Is he allowed to live in Israel? If so, why? He should be deported, or jailed.
Or even better, hanged.

Rabbi speaks of how Jews have lived peacefully under Islamic rule, and it'd be great if they continued doing so.  >:(

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Who is this traitor?
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2008, 08:49:09 PM »
The Neturei Karta are notoriously anti-Zionist.  One of their "rabbis" put flowers on Arafat's grave.  Another one of them went to Iran for Ahmadinejad's Holocaust denial conference.  They're bad news. 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2008, 09:18:37 PM »
These pigs are the scum of the earth. They're even worse than the Satmar beasts they're derived from. They deny the Holocaust, befriend white supremacist Nazis such as David Duke, and tour the earth to show solidarity with various Muslim Nazis (probably on the dime of the Saudi and/or Iranian regimes). Truly the worst of the worst on this planet. Yimach schmo to every single one of these monsters.

And yes--leave it to the self-haters of Israel to tolerate these Nazis. They let Rachel Corrie, ys"vz, into Israel (who, thankfully, is currently finding out what 10,000 gallons of molten iron ore will do to her tan), as well as the Satmar and NK beasts and the PLO, but they keep out Chaim Ben Pesach. Yimach schmo to Anatholey Sharansky and everyone else in the Israeli government behind the banning of Chaim as well.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 09:21:20 PM by C.F. »

Offline horselady

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2008, 09:46:21 PM »
These pigs are the scum of the earth. They're even worse than the Satmar beasts they're derived from. They deny the Holocaust, befriend white supremacist Nazis such as David Duke, and tour the earth to show solidarity with various Muslim Nazis (probably on the dime of the Saudi and/or Iranian regimes). Truly the worst of the worst on this planet. Yimach schmo to every single one of these monsters.

And yes--leave it to the self-haters of Israel to tolerate these Nazis. They let Rachel Corrie, ys"vz, into Israel (who, thankfully, is currently finding out what 10,000 gallons of molten iron ore will do to her tan), as well as the Satmar and NK beasts and the PLO, but they keep out Chaim Ben Pesach. Yimach schmo to Anatholey Sharansky and everyone else in the Israeli government behind the banning of Chaim as well.

I hate to say it but sometimes, too much democracy is a bad thing. I would label these people as a threat to national security if I were in charge and would
jail them accordingly.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2008, 09:50:49 PM »
Horselady, they are the ultimate traitors.  They had a lovefest with the Iranian nutcase Imadinnerjacket when he came to the UN and spewed his venom.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline horselady

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2008, 09:58:09 PM »
Horselady, they are the ultimate traitors.  They had a lovefest with the Iranian nutcase Imadinnerjacket when he came to the UN and spewed his venom.

I know, and DinnerJacket makes extensive use of their visits to Iran to convince the Arab world that even religious Jews agree with him about
Israel. Can't Israel jail them for this? Do they live in Israel or here?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2008, 11:47:22 PM »
This guy is nuts. He is mixing some truth  i.e. that Turkey treated the Jews there over a long time better than Europe did with a lot of lies.

During the time of Mohammed the Jews and Muslimes didn't coexist peacefully. The opposite is true.

He is creating a totally wrong picture of the Muslimes in Israel of today. The vast majority of them has not the intention to coexist. So he tries to lure the Israelis in a deadly trap.  :(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2008, 02:13:44 AM »
Neturei Karta are rodefs (pursuers of Jewish blood) and will be dealt accordingly when a sane government will be in place in Israel
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2008, 03:14:04 AM »
These beasts are not even considered jews anymore. They are excommunicated animals.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2008, 03:15:29 AM »
Neturei Karta are rodefs (pursuers of Jewish blood) and will be dealt accordingly when a sane government will be in place in Israel

I do agree with this Manch. My opinion of NK is very very low. I wrote them once and rebuked them from the bottom of my soul.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2008, 04:58:31 AM »
He says 'According to Jewish religion we don't consider these Jews to be Jews. The Zionist is an infidel'. At list I agree with this man on one thing- we are not part of the same people.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2008, 08:03:50 AM »
Natorei Karta is another example of self-hating Jewish informers and traitors whom we are permitted and required to curse.

BTW, Natorei Karta נטורי קרתא ("Guardians of the City") is Aramaic not Hebrew. These imbeciles mispronounce their own name which they choose for their group as "Neturei Karta" because they do not speak Aramaic properly. Their ignorance of Aramaic (which is similar to Hebrew) is due to their ignorance of Hebrew. The proper pronounciation is Natorei Karta, although it is an obscenity to call these Erev Rav informing traitors "guardians" of anything Jewish.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 08:18:14 AM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline habiru

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2008, 08:42:04 AM »
This friggin idiot on TV is obviously a mizrachi Jew (family name of Salah)who is dressed in the garb of old Polish nobility. What an idiot assclown.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2008, 09:24:56 AM »
  I know ALL about these people. It is SHOVED in mine and David ben Moshe's FACE, EVERY day. 
  Horselady- do you ALSO have NAZI's on your email thread? Because I have LOTS of them.   

ATA MESHAKER AT MESHAKERET  SHAKRANIT JTF: AL TIVTACH BE-AF ADAM
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline horselady

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2008, 10:16:07 AM »
  I know ALL about these people. It is SHOVED in mine and David ben Moshe's FACE, EVERY day. 
  Horselady- do you ALSO have NAZI's on your email thread? Because I have LOTS of them.   

ATA MESHAKER AT MESHAKERET  SHAKRANIT JTF: AL TIVTACH BE-AF ADAM

Why is that? Why can't you block these people form your email?

No, I have no Nazis emailing me, just the usual spam.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2008, 01:06:11 PM »
I DONT ever block nazis, EVER. I like to KNOW who my enemy is, so I can HIT them FIRST. And keep hitting them, OVER AND OVER- more and more, until they are HUMBLED to the GROUND.
And THAT is the way American Jews SHOULD be. I have them in my life, AND on email. I will NOT be trifled with. Nor will ANY of my friends or loved ones.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2008, 01:42:46 PM »
And the world media is in love with these NK freaks too...

And I agree with Horselady. I actually don't believe in democracy, period. I think we need a biblical Torah state in both America and Israel.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2008, 05:10:19 PM »
I DONT ever block nazis, EVER. I like to KNOW who my enemy is, so I can HIT them FIRST. And keep hitting them, OVER AND OVER- more and more, until they are HUMBLED to the GROUND.
And THAT is the way American Jews SHOULD be. I have them in my life, AND on email. I will NOT be trifled with. Nor will ANY of my friends or loved ones.

Well... WHO is THIS TRAITOR?

<Why...that is David Duke..Isnt that a Daisy...?

<< Havin a BAD day Pat Buchanan?  ;D
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2008, 05:20:24 PM »
Why always this strange costumes?

KKK, Muzzies and Black Jews look like they came from a carnival or purim party. And the worse is, that they are serious  :D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2008, 03:27:14 PM »

Well... WHO is THIS TRAITOR?

<Why...that is David Duke..Isnt that a Daisy...?

<< Havin a BAD day Pat Buchanan?  ;D

Oh....isnt David Duke in Russia....? Seems he fled the USA...  So, WHY did HE leave? DOES HE HAVE DUEL CITIZENSHIP in RUSSIA? It is "Russian first?" for David Duke? TRAITOR to the fine folks of the Southland, and his KKK Lovers. The very THOUGHT of leaving your white knights all by their lonesome :'(.

>:(

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2008, 03:46:35 PM »

KKK, Muzzies and Black Jews look like they came from a carnival or purim party. And the worse is, that they are serious  :D

I understand what you mean- you mean the black "Hebroes", and im just pointing that out so that no one will confuse them with Jews who are black, yet 100% Jewish.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2008, 03:56:05 PM »

I understand what you mean- you mean the black "Hebroes", and im just pointing that out so that no one will confuse them with Jews who are black, yet 100% Jewish.

TZVI: this person is NOT a friend of yours. She IS here, in FACT, to PATRONIZE YOU.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2008, 04:11:03 PM »

TZVI: this person is NOT a friend of yours. She IS here, in FACT, to PATRONIZE YOU.

Are you sure? Pheasant is a moderator here  ??? I think you got him/her confused with horse.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2008, 04:15:23 PM »

Are you sure? Pheasant is a moderator here  ??? I think you got him/her confused with horse.

Ya got me, Tzvi- I'm sorry.  :-[
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל