Author Topic: I am a Jew. Why I am anti-semitic.  (Read 4761 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: I am a Jew. Why I am anti-semitic.
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2008, 01:15:53 AM »
I can vouch for that kind of thinking. I joined a neo-Nazi board and told them I was Jewish. They were very nasty to me but I was curious to learn about why they hated Jews so much. The fact that I am a conservative Jew meant nothing to them because they believe that conservative Jews are just neocons who support Israel first, America second. It became apparent after awhile that neo-Nazis hate Jews much more than they hate other races. That is why many of them are reluctantly planning to vote for Obama, believe it or not. They feel that since he is anti-Israel, he will be better for the country than
McCain.

That's exactly what my white nationalist trolls have been writing on my blog.  Now I just delete their comments.  But you're absolutely right.  They hate Jews more than blacks, illegal aliens and Arab terrorists.  The fact that many of them would vote in Obama just to get at us EEVIL JOOOZ just goes to show you that they have no loyalty to America.  They would be happy to see America turned into a Third World banana republic if meant there would be no more Jews.  I think they would even kill their own mothers if someone promised them a JOOO free world for it.  They're crazy. 

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2008, 01:34:37 AM »
I can vouch for that kind of thinking. I joined a neo-Nazi board and told them I was Jewish. They were very nasty to me but I was curious to learn about why they hated Jews so much. The fact that I am a conservative Jew meant nothing to them because they believe that conservative Jews are just neocons who support Israel first, America second. It became apparent after awhile that neo-Nazis hate Jews much more than they hate other races. That is why many of them are reluctantly planning to vote for Obama, believe it or not. They feel that since he is anti-Israel, he will be better for the country than
McCain.

That's exactly what my white nationalist trolls have been writing on my blog.  Now I just delete their comments.  But you're absolutely right.  They hate Jews more than blacks, illegal aliens and Arab terrorists.  The fact that many of them would vote in Obama just to get at us EEVIL JOOOZ just goes to show you that they have no loyalty to America.  They would be happy to see America turned into a Third World banana republic if meant there would be no more Jews.  I think they would even kill their own mothers if someone promised them a JOOO free world for it.  They're crazy. 

Lisa- where is your blog?  I should have asked you before- I SEE YOU Lisa- you know I just write too dang much.  ;) I would protect myself too, from a tazmanian-devil confirmed-nutjob-writes- too much -Starbucks Caffeine Junkie.

OF COURSE they hate Joooos more than their love of country. They are not crazy, crazy is nice- they are like that ugly little terrible kid- damien omen - now if all catholic priests were doing their job right, there would be none of these ugly dirty skin-heads. WHEREEEEEEE is the Psychiatrist when we really need thorazine  :o WHERE are the LEFTIST FEMINAZIS to subdue these animals instead of little children? These 'men' are the WORST & most anti-woman in the planet. I am totally surprised that these atrocious beasts get away with SO much with the dragon she beasts out on the prowl.... The LEFT- TOTALLY 100% OXYMORON.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2008, 01:46:50 AM »
Exactly--they are the worst kinds of hypocrites on the planet. These "white supremacists" would rathe have a black president (because he is an anti-Semite) than a white male. It is absurd and these people are all mentally ill. In reality, they are traitors to the white race. They are like the so-called "Jewish supremacists" over at the puppy mill and the Shabak interrogation center, who hate JTF more than they do Arabs and Nazis.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2008, 09:55:37 AM »
Dear Paulette,

I have two blogs:

The Urban Grind -- http://www.theurbangrind.net

Jews Against Obama -- http://jewagainstobama.wordpress.com

Lisa

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2008, 09:59:27 AM »
Dear Paulette,

I have two blogs:

The Urban Grind -- http://www.theurbangrind.net

Jews Against Obama -- http://jewagainstobama.wordpress.com

Lisa

Ok, Thanks Lisa. Are ou SURE you want a Nut like me there?  ;D J/k   I NEED to get OUT of the house more!!!!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2008, 10:12:46 AM »
Everyone here is welcome to visit and comment on my blogs.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2008, 10:43:35 AM »
Ok, you ARE an angel. Horselady has one too. MY blog is only on Vintage Lady's hats- the clear and present danger.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2008, 10:50:46 AM »
Paulette, what's the address of your blog? 

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2008, 10:57:41 AM »
Paulette, what's the address of your blog? 

Lisa- give me a day- I have like 50 pictures of my hats that I have to upload- if you like vintage hats- YOU WILL LOVE IT.  There is some commentary- politically- but not a lot- strictly for the Art of Millinery- (Hats) Which, I LOVE. Because of my WW2 Nana.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2008, 02:18:54 PM »
American universalism is a major problem and it is incompatible with any form of tribalism.  American ideals have become perverted to the point where it is impossible to demonstrate respect for your particular ethnic group without renouncing them.  Therefore, the new American ideal should be renounced.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2008, 04:05:07 PM »
  Horse- you are a Jew, yet you are anti-semitic...... THERE IS NO SUCH THING.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2008, 03:06:59 AM »
WHAT are you talking about Muck? It is RIGHT HERE.

"I am a Jew. Why I am anti-semitic."

WHY even OPEN a thread like THIS? Using THAT terminology? Chaim is 100% CORRECT, and SO IS Massuh. READ MY thread with MY emails and JUDGE for YOURSELF. I know what I KNOW.
 Again...............<disclaimer>  I HOPE THAT I AM 100% WRONG.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2008, 03:37:26 AM »
Paulette, without reading this entire thread in detail, it seems to me that horselady was trying to say she hates liberal Jews. You know, the ones Chaim likes to call kikes and self-haters.

Definitely a poor choice of words to call herself an anti-semite, but the sentiments she expresses in what I've read in a cursory examination of the thread doesn't really indicate she's a nazi/troll/anti-semite.

Poor choice of words and terrible title for the thread ? Yes.

Evidence she's a nazi ? No.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2008, 03:44:49 AM »
As of this very moment I am agreeing with you, Muck.

Saying that she posts in a similar manner to actual Nazis isn't proof that she is a Nazi.

So far, none of what she has posted has been smoking-gun anti-Semitic--just very suspiciously, or badly, worded.