Author Topic: democracy just as dangerous for the jews & judaism as communism... part one...  (Read 8948 times)

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
i'm sorry to hear that paulette... i don't know about me... but a post of mine from my jewish journal of l.a. days has been up there for sometime now... hopefully both of us and all jtfers burned from the witches of yesterday will be safe and G-d will protect us... amen... nik.
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
i'm sorry to hear that paulette... i don't know about me... but a post of mine from my jewish journal of l.a. days has been up there for sometime now... hopefully both of us and all jtfers burned from the witches of yesterday will be safe and G-d will protect us... amen... nik.

I believe we will survive this, by FORTIFYING.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
volume five... "a truly revolting revolution..."first an update and completion to vol. 4 now renamed to...

"america... sold to the low-down, dirtiest double dealer..."

and that's the truth with the real american story as it is the truth with the soon-to-be late, great state of israel... (G-d forbid)... the plan by the slime then with north america as now with israel was to always keep them bleeding thru warfare, turmoil and terror and continually hurting for money... unable to produce it themselves they would always have to come begging to rome or to one of its disgusting surrogates to get it... and the cash would always then come with certain "strings attached..." and then they would find just the "right" element shall we say within each respective government who would be willing for a price to do that wee little bit of extra-special skulduggery to insure the decadent church that its policies would always reign here in the u.s. and over there in israel... they call it "lobbying..." but that's just the window dressing to conceal from view how the real selling-out of a country's vital interests and/or their very survival that takes place... which is in total secrecy behind closed doors inside buildings marked "keep out!" or in alleyways or out and about along the many highways and byways or somewhere off in the middle of the ocean wherever and whenever the public is at its most vulnerable and thus totally unaware and relegated to the dark as to the decision-making going on to their extreme harm and detriment... and therefore when the slime have them just so... at their greatest disadvantage and there is absolutely zero chance of having any eyes or ears in those places which would represent the true and objective national interests and national security and welfare of a country and her citizenry... there the deals are struck and the deeds are done and the contracts are put out...

a case in point on the financial aspect of the slime's m.o.... in israel in the 80's there was discovered a copper mine near eilat... the worth of cooper suddenly plummeted perniciously and israel had to abandon their mining operations and venture capital aspirations... now i know the slime manipulate the world's economy... you may not be aware of this... i understand... but i've seen proof... but here's what happened next... the news of last week brought us the story of how mexico has now garnered from israel the mining rights to that find and now 20 years later... a 1/2 a billion dollars is up for grabs... sure israel will get it's cut... at least the slime part of the israeli people... but with the flag of catholic mexico flying over the site... we know for certain... israel will not get it all as is her due... and we also know that one of the slime's main agents... that sick and demented nation of mexico got it's grubby hands all over jewish possessions yet again for the sake of the great evil fathers of rome... for pope and satan...

and back then it was the same with america as well... 50 of the 55 delegates to the constitutional convention were freemasons... of the 56 signers of the document 50 were masons... so we see... they were in league with rome... and thru this process rome came to rule here...

as for the item i touched upon about the wearing of uniforms to impress and to snow... this ploy was also trotted out recently when the new cia director... general michael hayden came fully dressed in his army uniform to a press conference whose point was to drive home the renewed danger of al qaeda which witnessed this past summer supposedly the reinvigoration of the terorist group and they made new threats... the full-court press so to speak was part of a general push to get america frightened enough to cave in on the immigration bill in favor of granting amnesty to hundreds of thousands... even millions of illegal aliens (read: catholics... we will have  occassion to return to this aspect later)... so the thing is here... gen hayden is a civilian now... not on active duty and thus not supposed to appear in uniform... nor is the post of cia director a military position... it is by design a civilian auxiliary to the military and an intelligence orginazation... not a fighting one... though they do plenty of black ops like the recent atrocities in baghdad... a group calling itself the black order... proven to be a cia asset has been going around as a death squad murdering hundreds of people over there... even women and children... all in the name of democracy mind you... it's sick and getting sicker over there by the minute... not that i give a hoot about jew-hating and israel-loathing arabs... but that's not the point... this is what we can expect out of them in and around israel as well in the coming months and years... Hashem protect us and spare us this death and misery...

anyway... another point i discovered involving the solomon matter is that another famous jewish family  (the sassoons)with connections to the vatican was involved in funneling money to the cash-starved colonial army under george washington through their agent in america... chayim solomon... for you see... this was the mid-18th centruy... most of our people were locked away in poverty in ghettos all across europe... no jews were roaming freely around the world seeking their fame and fortune... that is... not unless the vatican was using them as one of their agents provocateur...

"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline Madeline

• Full JTFer
Fascinating and provocative.  Can you provide source material?  It would help, a lot.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Fascinating and provocative.  Can you provide source material?  It would help, a lot.
Talk about tossing fuel on the fire  ::) I honestly never thought that the Vatican had such a strangle hold on the entire world. Granted I must say that many of the policies they have are for the birds but to claim they have this sort of underlying power is crazy. I had to really roll my eyes with this............

Quote..
a case in point on the financial aspect of the slime's m.o.... in israel in the 80's there was discovered a copper mine near eilat... the worth of cooper suddenly plummeted perniciously and israel had to abandon their mining operations and venture capital aspirations... now i know the slime manipulate the world's economy... you may not be aware of this... i understand... but i've seen proof... but here's what happened next... the news of last week brought us the story of how mexico has now garnered from israel the mining rights to that find and now 20 years later... a 1/2 a billion dollars is up for grabs... sure israel will get it's cut... at least the slime part of the israeli people... but with the flag of catholic mexico flying over the site... we know for certain... israel will not get it all as is her due... and we also know that one of the slime's main agents... that sick and demented nation of mexico got it's grubby hands all over jewish possessions yet again for the sake of the great evil fathers of rome... for pope and satan...

During the eighties the prices of most metals were in the can. The main problem being was the fact that there was a glut of many types of metals on the market. Cars were not selling well and had become smaller they used only about half the amount of copper in their wiring then the older up size models. It had also become trendy to use aluminum for some of the larger wiring in homes and on power lines something that was once only made with Copper and required vast amounts of the same. It is only in the past few years that the 3 world has become more industrialized that the prices of this sort of metal is raising because the glut in the scrap metal supply has dwindled. As far as outside concerns coming into a country to lease a mine or oil field its done all the time its called business. The Russians have been doing business in oil with the Italians for years under the lukeoil banner. Is that the Vatican also? During the early eighties the Vatican was in such financial distress that for a time they had lost so much money through mismanagement it was thought that they might never recover. How could an organization with such an iron grip on world issues allow this to happen. They are being given more credit than they deserve. Evil policies yes, bad policies towards people of other faiths yes but to a lesser degree in recent times. Domination of world governments I think they are having enough of a problem keeping their churches in order and staying ahead of the islamic threat that is the real problem of the day.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
So What?

muman613

Are you done yet with this nonsense?
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Madeline

• Full JTFer
Talk about tossing fuel on the fire 

But is the fire real?  Source material is one way to find out if this is a position based on fact or based on fantasy.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Talk about tossing fuel on the fire 

But is the fire real?  Source material is one way to find out if this is a position based on fact or based on fantasy.
I would say this. I would like to know what any organization the size of the RCC is up to on any given day. The Vatican is a religious organization however in many ways it is a business. Are they plotting world domination? If they are they missed the boat. Islam is rapidly passing them up in numbers and the revenue from oil at their disposal is a definite advantage. I think they struggle with ways to maintain their followers but as far as conspiracies I don't think its possible in today's world. Things have become just to transparent. People are better educated and will not just sit back and accept things because of church doctrine. Just look how well Catholics listen to the Pope on contreception and abortion. My remarks on fuel on the fire was basically aimed at pages of documentation of questionable origin ( works of fiction made to sound like fact).  Good documentation is one thing that would make the case. Crack pot sources and hear say evidence only turns people off and causes people to discredit the place where they read it even more than they would the original author.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
No form of government is ideal...the best one we have is democracy..

For Israel, we notice how it is failing with numerous political parties and arabs living there.

Each nation and each culture need to create a government right for itself and right according to its religion.  Democracy doesn't work everywhere..However, certain aspects of it are generally correct...I wouldn't throw democracy out into the garbage can.  A lot needs to be done to improve with what we have learned throughout history.

Also, in certain places where they claim there is democracy, there really isn't...like in Egypt or Iran or most Islamic countries.

Now, as far as nik's posts about this subject or his intent....i just don't know what to say...seems to bring up conspiracy problems without solutions and cause people to panic or to doubt and get angry.  I really don't see the point of that.

We can discuss intelligently how democracy has been a problem for the Jewish people and the way it has been supposedly performed in Israel.  We can discuss intelligently forms of government which might be ideal for the Jewish state.  but to just go out there and say it is a conspiracy and that it must be uprooted and blame it on the vatican..I mean come on!! Mods...how many more warnings do you need here?  How can a rational person take this site seriously if you are going to continue warning?  How can anyone take JTF seriously if it acts "nice". Don't we hate "nice"?   
« Last Edit: July 27, 2008, 12:07:00 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
No form of government is ideal...the best one we have is democracy..

For Israel, we notice how it is failing with numerous political parties and arabs living there.

Each nation and each culture need to create a government right for itself and right according to its religion.  Democracy doesn't work everywhere..However, certain aspects of it are generally correct...I wouldn't throw democracy out into the garbage can.  A lot needs to be done to improve with what we have learned throughout history.

Also, in certain places where they claim there is democracy, there really isn't...like in Egypt or Iran or most Islamic countries.

Now, as far as nik's posts about this subject or his intent....i just don't know what to say...seems to bring up conspiracy problems without solutions and cause people to panic or to doubt and get angry.  I really don't see the point of that.

We can discuss intelligently how democracy has been a problem for the Jewish people and the way it has been supposedly performed in Israel.  We can discuss intelligently forms of government which might be ideal for the Jewish state.  but to just go out there and say it is a conspiracy and that it must be uprooted and blame it on the vatican..I mean come on!! Mods...how many more warnings do you need here?  How can a rational person take this site seriously if you are going to continue warning?  How can anyone take JTF seriously if it acts "nice". Don't we hate "nice"?   

I most certainly agree with this sentiment...

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
source material to follow madeline... back in awhile... nik. out...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Personally I think religious theocracy is the best system...

seriously....

muman613

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
It's funny how nik posts so much on topics he knows nothing about.  Vatican, Jesuit movement etc.   Very few Jewish rabbis are experts on such things, yet nik proves that he isn't by his constant Mass-copy-pasting.

Nik, I suggest you start digesting research material and using discernment to gain a true understanding rather than taking all that seemingly agrees with your preconceived notions as fact and then copy and pasting bulks of it like a propagandist.  This is my friendly advice.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
It's funny how nik posts so much on topics he knows nothing about.  Vatican, Jesuit movement etc.   Very few Jewish rabbis are experts on such things, yet nik proves that he isn't by his constant Mass-copy-pasting.

Nik, I suggest you start digesting research material and using discernment to gain a true understanding rather than taking all that seemingly agrees with your preconceived notions as fact and then copy and pasting bulks of it like a propagandist.  This is my friendly advice.

Are you sure he is copy-pasting? Nobody really writes that way other than Nik.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
that is correct... what i have written here is by my own hand... and based on my extensive research over the past 4 1/2 years now... really ever since 9/11... i will be back here with a full list of my bibliography... i just need time to compile it... i'm sure you are all waiting with bated breath...lol... back in a bit... nik. out...
« Last Edit: July 27, 2008, 06:21:42 PM by nikmatdam »

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
that is correct... what i have written here is by my own hand... and based on mmy extensive research over the past 4 1/2 years now... really ever since 9/11... i will be back here with a full list of my bibliography... i just need time to compile it... i'm sure you are all waiting with bated breath...lol... back in a bit... nik. out...

Well HURRY UP Nik, it is better to listen to you, than having to contend with this other st0rmfronter on the forum now.
   HUGS  Just lets not get nasty everyone, please.

HUGS HUGS HUGS nik.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member

seriously....

muman613

well, it depends which nation...  If there is a nation which as all types of religions and theologies, this woudl be a terrible type of government...so I ask, for whom would you recommend a religious theocracy?  How can one determine it will be fair even for a Jewish nation that within itself has a pluralistic manner of practicing Judaism?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member

what do you mean, all I've ever seen from nik is copy and paste, it gets irritating to read after a while....  If this thread is any different, I probably got turned off by the   "...." after each sentence fragment and stopped reading.  Maybe I'm wrong.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer

what do you mean, all I've ever seen from nik is copy and paste, it gets irritating to read after a while....  If this thread is any different, I probably got turned off by the   "...." after each sentence fragment and stopped reading.  Maybe I'm wrong.

:-\.

I fear that the way people are prejudging Nik and discrediting him without really considering the content of his arguments could be similar to the way Jews and others prejudged Jabotinsky and never really considered what he had to say. I could be wrong but I think it's a possibility because this has happened more than once throughout history. The story Nik tells is riveting and the facts should be checked to see how much of it is true.

Honestly? He's studied this stuff more than I have so I have no way of verifying unless I go do all the research myself. If we had a historian here who could go head to head with Nik that would be interesting.

If history is any indication you will all probably try to discredit me for pointing this out.

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

Spot on KWRBT, the '...' is very irritating as it is not used in the correct manner. He uses this to punctuate each and every sentence. It denotes a person who has not learned proper grammer nor persuasive arguments.

muman613

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

seriously....

muman613

well, it depends which nation...  If there is a nation which as all types of religions and theologies, this woudl be a terrible type of government...so I ask, for whom would you recommend a religious theocracy?  How can one determine it will be fair even for a Jewish nation that within itself has a pluralistic manner of practicing Judaism?
Dr Dan,

I was not being entirely serious when I proposed this. I do believe when we have risen to the level which Hashem wants us to the entire world may be able to live by Torah. This will be a glorious time, which I hope we see soon. But it seems it me beyond our capabilities. I will be ready when Moshiach comes.

muman613

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
BTW, what is Niks message? I fail to see anything besides the fear that all the world governments are conspiring against us and trying to destroy us. I know this is not true because I live in this world and I am doing very well and I remain faithful to my religion.

muman613

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer

Spot on KWRBT, the '...' is very irritating as it is not used in the correct manner. He uses this to punctuate each and every sentence. It denotes a person who has not learned proper grammer nor persuasive arguments.

muman613

That argument you just made wasn't that persuasive. What does someone's punctuation have to do with how well they form arguments?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
BTW, what is Niks message? I fail to see anything besides the fear that all the world governments are conspiring against us and trying to destroy us. I know this is not true because I live in this world and I am doing very well and I remain faithful to my religion.

muman613

That is because you appear to have commonsense and are probably not wearing a 'tinfoil' hat.  ;)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
source material to follow madeline... back in awhile... nik. out...
Nik, nothing personal, but why don't you write in sentences? Without sentences it all sounds a bit creepy, like Anthony Hopkins in the Silence of the Lambs. Sentences have been in use for a long time, and have proved their value.