Author Topic: Israeli Breakthrough Helps Paraplegics Walk Again!  (Read 3530 times)

Offline horselady

• Full JTFer
  • "I support the troops" is never followed by "but"
Israeli Breakthrough Helps Paraplegics Walk Again!
« on: July 27, 2008, 10:57:34 AM »
Israeli-developed device allows paraplegics to walk again

By Haaretz Service

An Israeli company has developed a revolutionary quasi-robotic system that will enable wheelchair users to walk again.

Argo Medical Technologies' wearable upright mobility system, or "exoskeleton," was specially designed for individuals with lower-limb disabilities, according to Los Angeles-based Israeli news Web site ISRAEL21c.

In a clip the company posted on the video-sharing Web site YouTube, a man described as having been confined to a wheelchair for over 20 years is shown walking, descending stairs and even driving a car.

Dr. Amit Goffer PhD, founder and director of Argo, and ReWalk's developer, explained the project's goal to ISRAEL21c.

"What we want to do is have the person wake up in the morning, put on clothes, put on the ReWalk, go to work and go throughout the day, wearing it," Goffer said.

Watch the amazing video here: http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1004086.html

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: Israeli Breakthrough Helps Paraplegics Walk Again!
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2008, 11:59:16 AM »
  Madam, you have absolutely ZERO modesty, much less any manners. Do you REALLY think that by posting things such as these will "make friends and influence people" Here, at the JTF? You have DISREGARDED ANY rebuke, as if it were absolutely nothing. A little humility would suit you better. Your callousness, and conceit, your blatant disregard, for the feelings of others, has brought me to a place where I have nothing but contempt toward you.
  The National Chairman of the JTF, Chaim ben Pesach, also came out to rebuke you, and zero comment from you. That shows me EXACTLY how you are. You post a new topic to stay at the top of the forum, because you LOVE the attention. I know how you are, My profession was Live theatre. (While I am NOT discounting this as a great article) I really hate the fact, that YOU posted it, especially since you are a "Jew" who is an 'anti-semite' which makes ZERO sense.  You ALSO said that the 'attitude here, is that YOU THINK we Jews are just better than other people, and let others go and fight for Jews' re: your statements about the US Military.
  Why dont you go and take a course in ETIQUETTE, because you have NONE.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline horselady

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2008, 12:27:05 PM »
  Madam, you have absolutely ZERO modesty, much less any manners. Do you REALLY think that by posting things such as these will "make friends and influence people" Here, at the JTF? You have DISREGARDED ANY rebuke, as if it were absolutely nothing. A little humility would suit you better. Your callousness, and conceit, your blatant disregard, for the feelings of others, has brought me to a place where I have nothing but contempt toward you.
  The National Chairman of the JTF, Chaim ben Pesach, also came out to rebuke you, and zero comment from you. That shows me EXACTLY how you are. You post a new topic to stay at the top of the forum, because you LOVE the attention. I know how you are, My profession was Live theatre. (While I am NOT discounting this as a great article) I really hate the fact, that YOU posted it, especially since you are a "Jew" who is an 'anti-semite' which makes ZERO sense.  You ALSO said that the 'attitude here, is that YOU THINK we Jews are just better than other people, and let others go and fight for Jews' re: your statements about the US Military.

Off-topic.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2008, 01:29:28 PM »
Off-topic.

If you're really Jewish, don't you have any interest in refuting what Chaim and Paulette just wrote?

Offline horselady

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2008, 02:00:13 PM »
Off-topic.

If you're really Jewish, don't you have any interest in refuting what Chaim and Paulette just wrote?

I believe I did in the thread in question.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2008, 02:17:56 PM »

Off-topic.
The Topic IS that YOU have your OWN blog. Thats the topic now, I just CHANGED it.  Massuh called you EXACTLY what you ARE, and YOU called him 'disgusting' Chaim ben Pesach called you EXACTLY what you ARE, and you IGNORED HIM- NOW I AM IN YOUR FACE, and I WONT STAY OUT OF YOUR FACE. Thats the TOPIC now HORSE, YOU.

Tell us...since you claim your husband a Vietnam Marine Combat Vet...Who is the Grand Old Man of the US Marine Corps?
  Whats the red stripe on the NCO uniform pant leg, what battle?
  BTW..Marines cannot get OUT of basic training WITHOUT KNOWING these EXACT Questions.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline horselady

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2008, 02:41:56 PM »

Tell us...since you claim your husband a Vietnam Marine Combat Vet...Who is the Grand Old Man of the US Marine Corps?
  BTW..Marines cannot get OUT of basic training WITHOUT KNOWING these EXACT Questions.

General Archibald Henderson

Red stripe represents blood from the Battle of Chapultapec

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2008, 02:45:06 PM »

BTW: YOU are OFF Topic. ;)
« Last Edit: July 27, 2008, 02:50:02 PM by Paulette »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline horselady

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2008, 03:25:13 PM »

Ya think?

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2008, 03:31:51 PM »

Ya think?

I DEFINATELY THINK. :D
 'For the Laird of the Topic Talking Heads', you should not let a little JEWESS like ME, get you off of your topic.  FOCUS FOCUS- Daniel son..... Focus Power- REMEMBER: Tell the TRUTH TO POWER.................. A.J. and St0rmfront.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline horselady

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2008, 03:41:06 PM »

Ya think?

I DEFINATELY THINK. :D
 'For the Laird of the Topic Talking Heads', you should not let a little JEWESS like ME, get you off of your topic.  FOCUS FOCUS- Daniel son..... Focus Power- REMEMBER: Tell the TRUTH TO POWER.................. A.J. and St0rmfront.

I think you mean "DEFINITELY."

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2008, 04:31:13 PM »
Why there is so much hostility ?