Author Topic: I dont agree with Nik  (Read 2321 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I dont agree with Nik
« on: July 27, 2008, 07:55:10 PM »
Sorry... Just had to let that be known...

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Bruicy Kibbutz

• Full JTFer
Re: I dont agree with Nik
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2008, 08:01:01 PM »
Really he... talks like a 12 year old. Does anyone believe he is orthodox jew or anything lol.
DukeNukem

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2008, 08:05:11 PM »

muman613

Well, I dont agree with him all the time either, but ya gotta admit, it is good for the soul for contraversial debate. I believe that nik has an EXCELLENT heart, and THAT is all that really matters to me, personally, at LEAST he is not out to murder us, or post our pictures on st0rmfront, and bring up topics to make Jewish people appear ridiculous, like SOME other people.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2008, 08:06:35 PM »
It be easier also if he made threads that weren't long winded into a novel.  People get bored out after a while.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2008, 08:08:22 PM »

muman613

Well, I dont agree with him all the time either, but ya gotta admit, it is good for the soul for contraversial debate. I believe that nik has an EXCELLENT heart, and THAT is all that really matters to me, personally, at LEAST he is not out to murder us, or post our pictures on st0rmfront, and bring up topics to make Jewish people appear ridiculous, like SOME other people.

Paulette,

This is why I cannot bring myself to think evil in my heart about what he says. I do believe it is his way of waking us up to something. I have heard it said that in the middle of most conspiracies are a kernel of truth.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2008, 08:10:45 PM »
911 conspiracy people are blind to reality.  Like the Ron Paul people they rather live in fantasy then the obvious.  And by doing that they give a free pass to these butchers.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2008, 08:11:21 PM »
Really he... talks like a 12 year old. Does anyone believe he is orthodox jew or anything lol.

Bruicy,

I have noticed that he does have some Midrashic knowledge which is a good thing. One must remember that even Moshe was not an excellent orator. I just dont agree with the conclusions which he is coming to.

muman613

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2008, 08:19:10 PM »
i recommended that he do videos or a radio show...he is as much a right to have say..after all "black hebrews" have a right to say their diatribe...it's a free country.  However, i do not think what he writes here is appropraite for this movement...it is with good intentions..he is a fellow Jew...it would be better that he have his say in a different manner that won't damage our reputation as a movement.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2008, 08:23:41 PM »
He's flipping insane. I can't think of any rabbis who write like he does, and that includes the far-left Deformed pseudo rebbenim. Muman, how can you even remotely, even for a moment, compare him to Moses?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2008, 08:27:26 PM »
He's flipping insane. I can't think of any rabbis who write like he does, and that includes the far-left Deformed pseudo rebbenim. Muman, how can you even remotely, even for a moment, compare him to Moses?

Im sorry if that was taken as comparing him to Moshe. I am just saying that a persons ability to express themselves alone doesnt make what they say true.

Moshe sure sounded like he was able to persuade people. I imagine he would be able to write since he wrote down the laws. Any Rabbi who expects people to listen to his ideas should learn to write properly. This is one thing which I still doubt about him. But I give all the benefit of the doubt because I do not want to bear the sin of holding a grudge.

muman613

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2008, 08:41:40 PM »
I would like to see Nik communicate his beliefs by video as well. I am sure they would be great to watch.

Sham out.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2008, 08:42:04 PM »
I would like to see Nik communicate his beliefs by video as well. I am sure they would be great to watch.

Sham out.

I agree.