Author Topic: Nik Was Banned  (Read 7269 times)

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Nik Was Banned
« on: July 28, 2008, 02:17:10 AM »
Parting Comments he emailed me:

at least have the intellectual honesty and the common courtesy to write exactly why i have been banned and not put up lies... put the truth up there for all to see... have some courage for crying out loud... be a man... or a woman... whoever banned me... i've got the guts... don't want any glory... and i know i went the distance... you all at jtf should have the decency to do the same... say it... i'm banned because i put up things here none of you wanted to hear... that none of you wanted to see... so say so... and be real about this... nik. in righteous indignation... out...

Now me talking:

It's pretty clear he was banned for repeatedly violating Chaim's rule against posting conspiracy theory threads and specifically 9-11 conspiracy theories. The moderator who banned him mentioned a few other allegations against Nik that are a bit more questionable which we'll have to look into but I think the consensus was to ban him for the above reasons.

Chaim didn't yet have a say on this so we'll see what happens. I'm sure he'll review the decision and the facts and veto or approve the ban. We'll await his decision until he get's back hopefully with good news about his mother.

« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 08:04:53 PM by Lisa »
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Nik Was Banned
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2008, 02:20:44 AM »
I hope this is for the best...

Please keep in touch with him because I think he needed support.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2008, 02:27:30 AM »
Nik:

this is unjust... but i can live with it... because i know i never backed down and my sole intention and purpose was to serve Hashem by trying to awaken my fellow brethren and sistren... well that's it from here and for now... nik. over and out... done and gone...
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2008, 03:32:24 AM »
About damn time. This so-called "rabbi" made Kadima members look sane.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2008, 03:59:57 AM »
Most of you guys and gals probably know I didn't like nik. Nothing personal, mind you, but I found his posts really annoying. The rambling, incoherent, incredibly bizarre, unbearably long, totally ludicrous posts coupled with the arrogance to question the intelligence of anyone that disagreed with him, really wore me out.

His disregard of Chaim's requests and the damage he was doing to the forum makes the ban justifiable.

That being said, nik in his twisted way really only wanted the best for the Jewish people. We should keep that in mind.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2008, 04:02:08 AM »
He has been warned so many times, and still with the warnings he avoid the warnings and would do whatever he wants.  We can not be a serious movement with crazy conspiracies that will only make us look like fools.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2008, 04:20:35 AM »

Why do you think you should be so disrespectful to a rabbi?
Stop making personal attacks against others. 

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2008, 04:23:22 AM »
The conspiracies are the conspiracies that have been on the web site.  We're busy proving that red is red and blue is blue while the election is 100 days away.

99.99% of conspiracies always end up with the Jews and Masons and both groups have been killed because of these conspiracies throughout history.  As soon as one conspiracy is disproven they stay silent for a while and then come back in another forum where they weren't exposed before.  

There are real conspiracies but anyone who's worked in government can tell you how inefficient government works and they could never keep $40,000 a year employees silent about something like 9-11 when they couldn't shut up Richard Clark and Scot McClellan. Of course, all the conspiracy makers believe the rogue ex White House employees without any problem..

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2008, 04:44:40 AM »
I really don't understand him for beeing so stubborn. There are thousands of websites on the web which deal with conspiracy theories.

He had only to respect Chaim's wish.

Now it's too late.  :(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2008, 05:13:49 AM »
Nothing personal against Nik but what he was posting was fatal to our forum. I think Chaim and the members gave him the respect he deserved as a Rabbi by allowing him to continue with all the crazy posts far longer than he should have. Elements of his posts were true and could have been the subject of good debate however much of it was way to far out on a limb and really made him look a little nuts. Some days back he wrote a great religious post that really was first class and I wondered why he didn't post on this subject more where he would be a real asset to the forum. JTF is trying to be a mainstream movement that might influence the upcoming elections here in America. Anyone coming to out site and seeing conspiracy theory posts like Nik's day after day will certainly not take our movement seriously or for that matter ever return. Add to this the fact that it was turning much our own membership off.  I really think think the ADMINISTRATOR that banned Nik acted in the best interest of the forum. If Nik were allowed to return and take up where he left off I honestly believe the forum would be damaged.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2008, 05:45:14 AM »

Rationalthought, Chaimfan is 100 percent correct here. Nikmatdam was not a Rabbi. That was a lie that he peddled here. What was a rabbi doing trying to pursue a gentile woman? I believe he got off too easy for bringing that whole mess onto us. It's true KellyMaureen tempted and baited him but he was indeed trying to pursue her. If he had no interest in her, the fact that she tempted men wouldn't of mattered. Now I can understand why a man would want to pursue a woman, but a "Rabbi" had no business trying to strike up a relationship with a much younger gentile woman. After all that, he comes on here with post after post after another retarded post trying to say that it wasn't the muzzies who perpetrated 9/11
Then he posts over again about how the biggest problem today is christians. Now, Chaims whole life has been devoted to working with jews and righteous gentiles to save Israel and the US. Nikmatdam's retarded posts bashing christians was turning righteous gentiles who saw the forum off. Who knows how many righteous gentiles came to the forum, saw the "Rabbis" posts and never registered or joined becuase of it. Maybe some of them were wealthy and would of helped Chaim with donations. The crimes of nikmatwhateverthehellhis name is against this forum were severe. Chaimfan is 100% correct in what he has said about this 53 year old piece of drek nikmatdam. Chaim Ben Pesach has put in alot of hard work trying to bring jews and righteous gentiles together so who is nikmatdam to try and harm those relations?
« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 05:46:52 AM by DownwithIslam »
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2008, 05:56:14 AM »
I think everyone on this forum knows what Nik's posts were going to be about, and you have the freedom to ignore them if you don't want to read them, at least in the version of forum I am using. So don't say he was aggravating, that is your own fault for continuing to read them.

I think probably the real reason is the threat to the validity and maturity of JTF as seem by potential new members, guests and the media, especially now that we are getting a lot more media attention now.

I pray that he finds the support of companions and friends.

God please bless Nik, give him support and hold him in Your arms.

Sham out
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2008, 06:01:49 AM »
He was an extremely disturbed individual. He has caused tremendous harm to the cause in many ways, not just his latest conspiracy drek.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2008, 06:55:17 AM »
That's why we have youtube and flix....

last night i suggested that because it was a free country and he had as much a right to share his thoughts as a "black hebro".  however, JTF is not the appropriate place to do this...he should do youtube videos...

I know I know..everyone has tried to tell him something like that over and over again..like a million times...he should have been banned a million years ago like certain other members who eventually left on their own volition and became JTF haters.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2008, 09:53:09 AM »
What exactally is this "truth"?
Sounds like someone's causing problems.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2008, 10:49:46 AM »
I really don't understand him for beeing so stubborn. There are thousands of websites on the web which deal with conspiracy theories.

He had only to respect Chaim's wish.

Now it's too late.  :(

This is what I couldn't understand either. He was obviously very intelligent and I didn't want to see him banned, but there was really no other choice when he was asked and asked and asked to stop and wouldn't when it came to the conspiracy theory stuff. I liked Nik and I'm sad to see him have to go but I understand why this had to happen.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2008, 11:31:26 AM »
At least the forum won't be full of his word diatribes.

Who has time to read a ten-thousand word post?

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2008, 11:49:28 AM »
He has been warned so many times, and still with the warnings he avoid the warnings and would do whatever he wants.  We can not be a serious movement with crazy conspiracies that will only make us look like fools.
Hi Wolf, I agree ...conspiracy theories are a waste of time and have been created by the communists and muslims to blame our Government for 9/11 instead of the Muslims who did it.....enemies look out after each other and in this case the communists are siding with the muslims in this 9/11 conspiracy lie.
I am glad they have locked that thread...I am sick of the 9/11 conspiracy theory...it deserves no attention because it's fabricated by communists and muslims.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2008, 11:54:59 AM »
Farewell Nik!!!!

Stay away from flying saucers and Catholic Churches!!!!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2008, 12:09:16 PM »
Nik was a rabbi like my pet parakeet is.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2008, 12:14:04 PM »
Again, this was LONG overdue. Visitors to this site had no idea that he was a crackpot--with the number and frequency of his threads, they could easily have thought that he was an honored and esteemed member. We have no idea what the true nature of the damage he did was. Everything DownwithIslam said about this mental patient was correct. Even if he was tempted and entrapped by the Nazi Kellymaureen, he had the choice of whether or not to pursue her. He is not an animal any more than we are, and could have said no. That, of course, pales in comparison to his "the pope ordered 9/11" drivel. My only question is why it took so long to ban this wackjob, who makes Yacov look positively stable.

Good riddance to the "rabbi" Nik.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2008, 01:04:00 PM »
I didn't really agree with his stance on Catholicism although if I recall, a few Jewish people have claimed that the pope does not recognize Jerusalem as belonging to Israel but as a international city. Anyways, I have no opinion about it.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2008, 01:04:28 PM »
It is not good to talk about people like this. Let us move forward and look for ways we can prevent the Obamanation from getting anywhere near the White House.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2008, 03:58:44 PM »
This position is bound to be unpopular but here goes:  I do not understand why we ban members for saying things that we don't like.  Are we setting a precedent here?  If we ever take power in Israel (G-D willing) will be ban those members of our society who say things we don't like? 

I don't agree with the crazy 9-11 conspiracy theories, but I'm not worried about those people who espouse them.  I feel pity for them.  Their lives must be somewhat superficial if they spend their time creating these fantasies.  I also don't think that they can corrupt a healthy movement like ours.  So if we feel secure and proud of our own minds and of our own relationships with each other, there should be no reason to fear people who say things that we don't like. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2008, 04:24:27 PM »
This position is bound to be unpopular but here goes:  I do not understand why we ban members for saying things that we don't like.  Are we setting a precedent here?  If we ever take power in Israel (G-D willing) will be ban those members of our society who say things we don't like? 

I don't agree with the crazy 9-11 conspiracy theories, but I'm not worried about those people who espouse them.  I feel pity for them.  Their lives must be somewhat superficial if they spend their time creating these fantasies.  I also don't think that they can corrupt a healthy movement like ours.  So if we feel secure and proud of our own minds and of our own relationships with each other, there should be no reason to fear people who say things that we don't like. 

I dont agree with this sentiment. Obama is poisoned because of his association with Jeramiah Wright and his antisemitic and antiamerican rhetoric. It is a good thing we keep the discussion on making sure Obama doesnt win and then worry about the conspiracy stuff...

muman613