Author Topic: UC Irvine allows Muslim students to hold hate rallies against Jews and Israel  (Read 3132 times)

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
My nieces husband graduated from this University, he told me that he had been harassed by Muslim students. I have found out that this is not a single incident....a number of Jewish students have been harassed at this University.

http://www.adl.org/campus/campus_incidents.asp
« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 12:36:37 PM by republicandox »

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
I live near there.

(I think you mean UC Irvine.)

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
I live near there.

(I think you mean UC Irvine.)
Yes, thank you for the correction...it is appreciated...I hope this University gets sued if someone has not done it yet.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
UC Irvine is ferociously pro-Muslim and anti-Semitic, from the top down. They hire Israel-hating Nazi professors like Erwin Chemerinsky, and invite Jewish Nazis like Anna Baltzer (Mord told us all about her a few weeks ago).

Yimach schmo to that madrasa.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
UC Irvine is ferociously pro-Muslim and anti-Semitic, from the top down. They hire Israel-hating Nazi professors like Erwin Chemerinsky, and invite Jewish Nazis like Anna Baltzer (Mord told us all about her a few weeks ago).

Yimach schmo to that madrasa.
UC Irvine 'might' be getting huge donations from Terrrorist groups....Why else would they allow this?
Can you imagine if the Jewish & Christian students held anti Islamic rallies...the Muzzies will go nuts!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
UC Irvine 'might' be getting huge donations from Terrrorist groups....Why else would they allow this?
More than likely. Orange County, CA, is home to one of the largest Islamic communities in the country (ever been to the Brookhurst district of Anaheim/Garden Grove)? Many of them are wealthy, and likely have petrodollar connections.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
More than likely. Orange County, CA, is home to one of the largest Islamic communities in the country (ever been to the Brookhurst district of Anaheim/Garden Grove)? Many of them are wealthy, and likely have petrodollar connections.

I once witnessed a LARGE number of Mulims praying and bowing en mass on the lawn one Friday at CSU Fullerton.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
Yes, I know many of them are filthy rich..I am in Anaheim Hills and we have a large population of Muslims here too...the sight of Muslims makes me sick.
I was at T J Max one day shopping for a purse..I asked this man if he was in line, he told me he was not in line..so I stepped ahead of him and then he said...you took my spot...I told him he should have said something...he said really loud " the F word to me " in his nasty Middle Eastern accent...The women around me were so shocked.
This is typical of Muslim men and their horrid treatment of women...even women they do not know!
I should have called the police when this Muslim [censored] said that to me..I had witnesses...next time I will call the police if a Muslim man says something like that to me again.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 01:27:06 PM by republicandox »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Sadly, this is all true. I doubt though that the cops would do anything about mere profanity--especially if the one saying it was a Muslim.

Hell, the OC cops don't do anything when Muslim Student Union thugs chanting "We hate Hitler because he didn't finish the job" beat up Jewish counter-protesters--if anything, they will arrest the latter.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
Sadly, this is all true. I doubt though that the cops would do anything about mere profanity--especially if the one saying it was a Muslim.

Hell, the OC cops don't do anything when Muslim Student Union thugs chanting "We hate Hitler because he didn't finish the job" beat up Jewish counter-protesters--if anything, they will arrest the latter.
California is rapidly becoming ' Islamafornia ' compliments of the communists who have taken over this State. I have seen some huge Islamic center in Anaheim, this may be the one you were refering to earlier. It is huge, ugly, extremely evil looking and is locked up like a fortress.
In reference to the police not doing anything about a profanity charge, I beg to differ...shouting profanity is against the law..and I would not use the word Muslim in my police report anyway...Thank you for the reminder though...I hope that never happens again!   :o

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
It is amazing those that want to cut our throats are the ones everyone foam at the mouth over.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
This is an unbelievable conflict of interest.  saudi arabia sends MILLIONS to these universities.  Why does the government allow this?

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
This is an unbelievable conflict of interest.  saudi arabia sends MILLIONS to these universities.  Why does the government allow this?
Saudi Arabia sends students to Israel?
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
It is amazing those that want to cut our throats are the ones everyone foam at the mouth over.
Wolf, the Communists are the ones allowing the Muslims to get away with everything. That includes the Far Left Jews...they are too tolerant of Muslims for whatever reason...I hate Communists and Muslims and my hatred is justified!

Shalom from Dox   :)

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I have seen some huge Islamic center in Anaheim, this may be the one you were refering to earlier. It is huge, ugly, extremely evil looking and is locked up like a fortress.
There are several mosques in and around Anaheim that I know of. There is a big, gold one that resembles the Dome of the Rock near Cal State Fullerton. There is also a more modest one on Brookhurst near Katella. The main Islamic center--the one that is open to the public--is actually in Garden Grove, also on Brookhurst, just south of the 22 freeway. It is headed by Dr. Muzammil Siddiqi--a famous Indian Muslim Nazi theologian who is one of Dubya's friends.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
I have seen some huge Islamic center in Anaheim, this may be the one you were refering to earlier. It is huge, ugly, extremely evil looking and is locked up like a fortress.
There are several mosques in and around Anaheim that I know of. There is a big, gold one that resembles the Dome of the Rock near Cal State Fullerton. There is also a more modest one on Brookhurst near Katella. The main Islamic center--the one that is open to the public--is actually in Garden Grove, also on Brookhurst, just south of the 22 freeway. It is headed by Dr. Muzammil Siddiqi--a famous Indian Muslim Nazi theologian who is one of Dubya's friends.
The Mosque I was talking about is on State College, so that is the one near Cal State.......I voted for Bush but I still don't like the way he sent troops in..I personally would have bombed them to pieces using the USAF. Our Troops could have been spared and we should have finished off the Muslims once and for all, and at a much cheaper cost too!
P.S. ISLAM IS A SNAKE THAT IS SWALLOWING THE GLOBE . . . WE NEED TO CUT IT'S HEAD OFF!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I agree. Bush does not want to win this war. His daddy did not finish the job in 1991, but at least he completely leveled that hellhole of a country before sending ground troops in. The nonstop carpet bombing during Desert Storm completely broke the will of the Iraqi Nazis, and as a result there were very few U.S. casualties.

Now though, we have presidents and Congresses that value the lives of terrorists over both American soldiers and civilians.

Offline HuntingMuslims

• Junior JTFer
I agree. Bush does not want to win this war. His daddy did not finish the job in 1991, but at least he completely leveled that hellhole of a country before sending ground troops in. The nonstop carpet bombing during Desert Storm completely broke the will of the Iraqi Nazis, and as a result there were very few U.S. casualties.

Now though, we have presidents and Congresses that value the lives of terrorists over both American soldiers and civilians.

Sad but TRUE
Dogs are much greater then muslims.....You can trust a Dog but you can not trust a muslim

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer

Sad but TRUE
I am tired of this long war, we need to flatten the middle east, we can do it without nukes if we use  Israeli & US forces.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Universities are awful places of pure filth and left wing indoctrination.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer

Sad but TRUE
I am tired of this long war, we need to flatten the middle east, we can do it without nukes if we use  Israeli & US forces.

Excellent and well put  O0 O0 O0

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
Universities are awful places of pure filth and left wing indoctrination.
True, it's hard to imagine that parents who raised their kids conservative are not worried about this and send them to these Colleges anyway.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
I think Daniel Pipes was treated badly when he spoke there.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
I think Daniel Pipes was treated badly when he spoke there.
Hello, I have heard that any Jewish or Conservative guest speakers are treated horribly at UC Irvine...they are shouted at and in some cases things were thrown at them. The University allows this and it encourages their Muslims students to continue holding hate rallies...I hope someone sues that University for discrimination.