Author Topic: If Moses was to come down from the mountain today...  (Read 3203 times)

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
If Moses was to come down from the mountain today...
« on: July 28, 2008, 07:32:04 PM »
Don't flame me I am not being disrespectful to Moses or Charlton Heston. If Moses was to come back down from the mountain today there might just be an additional message. Do what you have to do to protect yourselves.

Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: If Moses was to come down from the mountain today...
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2008, 07:39:35 PM »
It already was given (through Moses on Mt. Sinai).
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2008, 09:35:32 PM »
I believe this has something to do with guns.  Is a Glock a type of gun? 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2008, 09:43:18 PM »
Yes. It's a widely-known plastic-framed police/military semi-automatic pistol, generally in 9mm, .40, and .45. But it is produced by Nazi Austria.

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2008, 09:49:08 PM »
Charlton Heston was a hottie, and he was right wing too!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2008, 09:53:55 PM »
Would you date/marry a man with a Mosheesque beard, even if he refused to ever trim it?  ;D

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2008, 10:05:31 PM »
I don't like beards. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2008, 10:09:48 PM »
So shallow!  >:(

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2008, 10:12:39 PM »
I don't like beards. 

Y not? They look sick. Makes one look gangsta  :D
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2008, 10:14:07 PM »
He'd look around and be totally disgusted and go back up and tell HaShem, its hopeless, a total waste of time and energy as these people are not only "a stiff necked people" but  :D
 ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2008, 11:39:25 PM »
:) yes...

He'd look around and be totally disgusted and go back up and tell HaShem, its hopeless, a total waste of time and energy as these people are not only "a stiff necked people" but  :D
 ;)
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2008, 11:43:33 PM »
Thats a nice picture..  In the back of my mind I see that same picture with him wearing baggy clothes, a hat turned sideways and in handcuffs..... "Welcome to the Black House".... :o
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2008, 01:23:49 PM »
Yes. It's a widely-known plastic-framed police/military semi-automatic pistol, generally in 9mm, .40, and .45. But it is produced by Nazi Austria.

The majority of Austrians reject Nazism today, and the Glock is one of the best produced handguns on the market. It's cost effective, extremely reliable, lightweight, and you can beat it like a bastard step child (only kidding ;) )

Anyways, who cares where the guns made, use what works, guns have no loyalty. If it works, use it.

Personally I'm not a huge fan of the Glock but I give it credit, they were not the first polymer framed gun however, H&K made the VP70 in 1970 which was technically the first polymer frame.

Gaston Glock the creator of the Glock series of handguns is a interesting fella

Gaston Glock (1929- ) is an Austrian engineer, and founder of firearms company Glock. The Glock "safe-action" pistol is well-regarded and has often been copied by other companies. The process of producing the Glock pistol includes the application of Tenifer, a patented metal treatment that hardens the slides.

[edit] Biography

[edit] Murder attempt
In July 1999 in an apparent attempt to cover his embezzlement of millions from the Glock company, Glock's associate Charles Ewert hired 67 year old French-born ex-mercenary Jacques Pêcheur to murder Glock in a garage in Luxembourg. Glock was able to fend off the attack and survived with seven head wounds and some cuts and abrasions and as a result of these injuries, he lost about a litre of blood. Jacques Pêcheur was sentenced to 17 years in prison for the attack. As a result of Pêcheur's testimony, Charles Ewert was sentenced to 20 years.[1]

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2008, 01:46:11 PM »
That is interesting news about Glock. I learn something new everyday. I don't have any Glocks, I had always been a 1911 fan. And then Springfield came out with the XD polymer line of pistols and I fell in love with them.  Great guns. I use the XD9SC for my CCW.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2008, 02:51:52 PM »
That is interesting news about Glock. I learn something new everyday. I don't have any Glocks, I had always been a 1911 fan. And then Springfield came out with the XD polymer line of pistols and I fell in love with them.  Great guns. I use the XD9SC for my CCW.

The only thing I'm a bit paranoid about with XD, I heard they don't use steel inserts in the frame and the slide rides on the plastic? That makes me a little nervous. I don't know if it's true as I don't own an XD.

I'm not really a big fan of polymer guns in terms of cosmetics or how they feel, but then again, self-defense isn't about winning a beauty contest. I bought the USP .45 despite it using a polymer frame because it was well made, polymer doesn't rust and no worries of refinishing, lightweight and easy to care for.

I don't trust aluminum frame guns either, I think they were a quick fix to heavyweight steel frames but aluminum doesn't flex as well as polymer so they are prone to cracking. I've heard and seen countless berettas cracking on the frame after 30,000 rounds (which is pretty crappy if you ask me for a military sidearm since Glocks have outlasted 250,000 rounds through them). I've also heard of SIG's cracking though not as often as the berettas.

I wouldn't have a problem with a all stainless steel handgun say a 1911 or a browning, bit heavy for conceal carry but their well made.

I'm considering that new S&W M&P, heard good things about it.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 02:53:24 PM by מאיר כהן »

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2008, 02:58:20 PM »
Yes...
I agree...
me with long straggly beards are

S I C K    :D
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2008, 03:21:00 PM »
Yes...
I agree...

I can't even grow a beard without getting all itchy.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2008, 03:25:18 PM »
Master, take a look at the XD forum. All the news and review you could want on the XDs. It has been advertized with a truck running over it. You will find talk on the USPs as well. I have 2 of the USP tacticals.

http://www.xdtalk.com/

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2008, 03:51:13 PM »
Master, take a look at the XD forum. All the news and review you could want on the XDs. It has been advertized with a truck running over it. You will find talk on the USPs as well. I have 2 of the USP tacticals.

http://www.xdtalk.com/

This is why I bought the USP, look at this beast of a slide  ;D

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2008, 08:42:02 PM »
Yes...
I agree...

What does a beard have to do with itching? Just take a shower (like every morning or every night).

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2008, 08:45:15 PM »
Yes...
I agree...

Itches growing in and doesn't feel right on my face.

What does a beard have to do with itching? Just take a shower (like every morning or every night).

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2008, 10:39:09 PM »
Hey, I have a nice long beard and peyos... What are you saying?

muman613

PS: No, its not itchy... Ive worn a beard since I was 20...
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 10:42:08 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2008, 11:10:13 PM »
Moses would see his people in large part worshiping the golden calf of liberalism.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2008, 03:12:56 AM »
Mel Brooks 10 Commandments

"The Lord has given unto you these Fifteen, oops, I mean Ten commandments for all to obey!"

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2008, 03:55:37 AM »
What a coincidence...

I just turned on the TV and it happened to be a MASH episode with Klinger dressed up as Moses...

{cue twilight zone music}

muman613