Author Topic: Photo: Obama's Prayer Note from Wailing Wall  (Read 2862 times)

Offline Fonzworth

• Full JTFer
  • How in the hell could israel free Kuntar!!!
Photo: Obama's Prayer Note from Wailing Wall
« on: July 28, 2008, 10:53:55 PM »
Obama's Prayer Note from Wailing Wall

"Lord—Protect my family and me. Forgive me my sins, and help me guard against pride and despair. Give me the wisdom to do what is right and just. And make me an instrument of your will,"

« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 11:07:00 PM by Fonzworth »

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
Re: Photo: Obama prayer Note from Wailing Wall
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2008, 10:56:46 PM »
Gag me with a fork!!
The sob knew the note would be retrieved and published- just as he knew about the 'open mike' and 'the vacation conversation.'

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2008, 11:27:11 PM »
Gag me with a fork!!
The sob knew the note would be retrieved and published- just as he knew about the 'open mike' and 'the vacation conversation.'

Well GAG ME WITH A BLENDER
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: Photo: Obama's Prayer Note from Wailing Wall
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2008, 11:44:57 PM »
Where is a righteous "Palestinian" stone throwing murderer when you need one.... ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2008, 01:59:03 AM »
Doesn't anyone want to be gagged with a spork?  ;D

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2008, 04:16:24 AM »
Where is a righteous "Palestinian" stone throwing murderer when you need one.... ;)

;D ;D, righteous never applies to the word "Fakistinian"  ;D :D

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2008, 04:31:21 AM »
remember teh curse of belum...it ended up being a blessing to Israel...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline YESHA

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2008, 06:18:08 AM »
Obama - what an Obomination.

Offline Fonzworth

• Full JTFer
  • How in the hell could israel free Kuntar!!!
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2008, 10:43:24 AM »
bump

Offline rob shepherd

• Full JTFer
  • We will be victorious!!
    • myspace.com
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2008, 11:16:20 AM »
Obama/Osama will stop at nothing to win.  He has no respect for anybody if they're not Muzzie/Nazi or black.  He makes me sick.  It shows me that the Democrat/Communist party has completely settled into the sewers of depravity and will never leave.  Disgusting and shameful.  What he did, in my opinion is a slap in the face of every JEW and AMERICAN.  God bless AMERICA and ISRAEL!!!!!
Rob Shepherd, proud AMERICAN infidel

Offline Jericho Missile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2008, 11:20:16 AM »
Obama/Osama will stop at nothing to win.  He has no respect for anybody if they're not Muzzie/Nazi or black.  He makes me sick.  It shows me that the Democrat/Communist party has completely settled into the sewers of depravity and will never leave.  Disgusting and shameful.  What he did, in my opinion is a slap in the face of every JEW and AMERICAN.  G-d bless AMERICA and ISRAEL!!!!!

I would pull the note out of the wall, too, then flush it.    Congratulations to the kid who found it, it's not easy, there are a lot of notes in that wall.

Offline rob shepherd

• Full JTFer
  • We will be victorious!!
    • myspace.com
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2008, 11:33:12 AM »
Flush both the note and Obama/Osama.  God bless AMERICA and ISRAEL!!!!!   O0

Obama/Osama will stop at nothing to win.  He has no respect for anybody if they're not Muzzie/Nazi or black.  He makes me sick.  It shows me that the Democrat/Communist party has completely settled into the sewers of depravity and will never leave.  Disgusting and shameful.  What he did, in my opinion is a slap in the face of every JEW and AMERICAN.  G-d bless AMERICA and ISRAEL!!!!!

I would pull the note out of the wall, too, then flush it.    Congratulations to the kid who found it, it's not easy, there are a lot of notes in that wall.
Rob Shepherd, proud AMERICAN infidel

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2008, 12:34:51 PM »
G-d love you Rob.  I wish far more Americans were like you.... O0
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Raede

• New JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2008, 01:28:07 AM »
Do you think this was all staged?  Like the Obama campaign paid some guy to retrieve the note, in order to get more Jewish and evangelical votes?  Seems to me like everything he does is so calculated, so this wouldn't really be a stretch...
AntiObama.net
Barack Obama - A Bad Idea for President

עם ישראל חי, עכשיו ותמיד

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2008, 08:24:29 AM »
Do you think this was all staged?  Like the Obama campaign paid some guy to retrieve the note, in order to get more Jewish and evangelical votes?  Seems to me like everything he does is so calculated, so this wouldn't really be a stretch...
Of course it was staged.  It is all a sham.  You want a good book to see how much of a sham it is as related to Israel, read the book by Yosef Bodansky - "The High Cost of Peace"....  It is all a show for those incapable of independant thought....

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2008, 12:15:49 PM »

Obama's a hypocrite.  Most, if not all of the accusations he made against Hillary during the primaries, he's just as guilty.  He accused Hillary of being very calculating.  The same easily applies to him.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2008, 02:32:32 PM by RationalThought110 »

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2008, 02:24:42 PM »
Obama's a hypocrite.  Most, if not all of the accusations he madeagainst Hillary during the primaries, he's just as guilty.  He accused Hillary of being very calculating.  The same easily applies to him.
You are right.  This applies to all the Establishment, as Chaim would have put it: "WHORES".  All frauds, every last one of them.  Antony Sutton was entirely right: "Right" vs. "Left" was good for Hegel but today we must think in terms of US vs. THEM!

May they all get cancer.  A corrupt criminal cartel....the lot of 'em.  They are no worse/better than the UN......bunch of .....ing animals!  What the Hell ever happened to the law of Treason?  Hell, Julius and Ethel Rosenberg were executed for exactly the same deed as Bill Clinton and his cohorts: Chinagate/Kindred Spirit and masses were deported for exactly the same sort of rhetoric Obama and Hiltery....and sadly even McCain/Bush....do today or in recent past.  Rational...right again as per usual.... O0

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2008, 09:15:06 AM »
I also agree this is pathetic, and phony.  Obama has been given bits and pieces of Israels's history....JUST ENOUGH TO MAKE HIM LOOK GOOD BY GOING TO THE WALL.  I received some information that in my opinion is an accurate summation of what OBAMA ACTUALLY MEANT AT THE PRAYER WALL.

This article came from two missionaries who have established multiple ministries, and orphanages in Africa, and genuinely feel for the black suffering that goes on there.  They are in no way biased towards blacks as a race.
LorenDavis.com.

It read:  "WALLS SEPARATING MUSLIMS, CHRISTIANS, JEWS MUST BE TORN DOWN," FROM KHABREIN, JULY 25, 2008.  JUST WHAT "WALL" IS OBAMA REFERRING TO THAT DIVIDES CHRISTIANITY FROM ISLAM AND JUDAISM?
THAT WALL IS JESUS.  ISLAM AND JUDAISM BOTH REJECTED JESUS AS THE MESSIAH, THE SON OF GOD, THE CHRIST, THE SAVIOR OF THE WORLD, GOD IN THE FLESH  (1TIM. 3:16 KJV, JOHN 1:1) AND THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN.    THERE ARE ONLY TWO WAYS TO BRING DOWN THE WALL DIVIDING CHRISTIANITY FROM ISLAM AND JUDAISM:  1. FOR  MUSLIMS AND JEWS TO ACCEPT JESUS AS THE CHRIST THE SON OF GOD. 2. THE OTHER ONE, WOULD BE FOR CHRISTIANS TO STOP BELIEVEING THAT JESUS IS THE MESSIAH, THE SON OF GOD, THE CHRIST, THE SAVIOR OF THE WORLD, AND THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN.

THE WALL---1 PETER CH 2:7-8 "UNTO YOU THEREFORE WHICH BELIEVE HE IS PRECIOUS: BUT UNTO THEM WHICH BE DISOBEDIENT, THE STONE WHICH THE BUILDERS DISALLOWED, THE SAME IS MADE THE HEAD OF THE CORNER AND A STONE OF STUMBLING, AND A ROCK OF OFFENCE EVEN TO THEM WHICH STUMBLE AT THE WORD, BEING DISOBEDIENT: WHEREUNTO ALSO THEY WERE APPOINTED." KJV.

ONLY ONE IS THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD: DIED FOR OUR SINS; SHED HIS BLOOD FOR THE ATONEMENT; WAS RAISED FROM THE DEAD, AND PROMISES THE RESURRECTION FOR ALL WHO BELIEVE IN HIM.  THAT ONE IS JESUS! JESUS IS THE STUMBLING STONE,"  THE WALL...............

OBAMA IS FOR THE MUSLIM RACE OF HIS FATHERS, THIS IS WHERE HIS ALLEGIANCE LIES. (A CHILLING AWAKENING)  HE IS COVERING IT UP WELL, BUT PEOPLE ARE SPOTTING HIS HYPOCRICY........THIS LETTER TO ME WAS A REVELATION, LIKE NOTHING I HAVE EVER READ ABOUT OBAMA, FROM GODLY PEOPLE.

THE MORE WE INVESTIGATE, THE MORE UNELECTIBLE INFORMATION WE FIND!!!!

Debbie

Offline Zevida

• Full JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2008, 02:20:36 PM »
By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion. (Ps 137)