Author Topic: My Black on White Scum of the Week is ready: And this is just sick  (Read 3159 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
Re: My Black on White Scum of the Week is ready: And this is just sick
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2008, 03:48:04 AM »
yes, its pretty obvious you have a problem with blacks.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2008, 03:59:43 AM »

We are only against evil here. The fact is the majority of blacks are evil. Although, there is hope for righteousness for some.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2008, 01:06:14 PM »

I do when they go on a murdering rampage prying on innocent people.. Sue me
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2008, 05:03:49 PM »
Shvoogs will be shvoogs.  I'll beg that this is specifially an example in Darwins theory of Evolution.... ;)  I wonder if Darwin had ever the fortune of visiting a zoo.......like Detroit?
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2008, 05:36:21 PM »
Why does it have to be entitled the way it is...black on white

not like whites dont commit crimes too.

Sure statistically we all know blacks commit  more...due to their environment, and upbringing (or lack there of)

I think the bigoted stuff I see on here tho is damn near as bad as the nazi's.

JMHO, and no disrespect intended  :)
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 05:40:19 PM by Ze'ev »
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2008, 05:43:19 PM »
It isn't bigotry, it is reality, if anything when whites commit crime there is non stop coverage and everyone from the far leftist to Jesse to Sharpton are protesting.  But when blacks murder, rob and or rape whites no one makes an issue.  In fact no one protests.  There is a major bias.

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2008, 05:45:59 PM »
It isn't bigotry, it is reality, if anything when whites commit crime there is non stop coverage and everyone from the far leftist to Jesse to Sharpton are protesting.  But when blacks murder, rob and or rape whites no one makes an issue.  In fact no one protests.  There is a major bias.

Thats true. Society has become a bit more desensitized to Black crime perhaps...since there has always been so much of it, and it somehow seems more shocking to us when a young white mother kills her children, or some such thing.

Still tho, I think reality or not, it will be viewed by many as "racism" or bigotry, which will only serve to hurt our cause, and make more people view JTF as a fringe group...not too dissimilar from the WN's.

I know that is not true but I believe many out there probably feel that way...

Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2008, 06:36:30 PM »
Remember the Duke case all the media for months, and Sharpton and Jackson was willing to pay for the liar's lawyer who was a leftist rodent beyond words.  And tried to ruin peoples lives.   Since the case was a sham not one apology from Sharpon, Jackson some lying slut or anyone for that matter,  and it goes on and on and on.  Every city they touched has turned into disasters.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2008, 09:09:08 PM »
Why does it have to be entitled the way it is...black on white

not like whites dont commit crimes too.

Sure statistically we all know blacks commit  more...due to their environment, and upbringing (or lack there of)

I think the bigoted stuff I see on here tho is damn near as bad as the nazi's.

JMHO, and no disrespect intended  :)

You know, it was the Jews who funded and rallied for blacks in the 1960s.  And what has the black community given back to the Jewish community?  Louis Farrakhan and Jesse Jackson.  And if you're going to compare our LEGITIMATE resentment of the black community to the nazis, then you must not be a particularly deep thinker.

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2008, 10:19:25 PM »
Sure there are the Farakhan and Sharptons...

There are also the David Dukes, and Alex Linders however.

Don't tell me you have never in your entire life met a single black who was a decent person...cause I know I have.

The imbalance statistically of crimes committed are a result of environment...or nurture taking precedence over nature if you will.
Its got nothing to do w/ skin color tho.
plenty of [censored] whites out there...heck, plenty of [censored] jews out there even (see Israeli govnmt.!)

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2008, 11:10:56 PM »

Wolf, calling us racists is a ' dime store psychological trick ' used by the enemy. The enemy uses the word racism as a ' guilt tool ' to weaken their opponents minds.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2008, 11:46:28 PM »

Don't tell me you have never in your entire life met a single black who was a decent person...cause I know I have.

The imbalance statistically of crimes committed are a result of environment...or nurture taking precedence over nature if you will.
plenty of [censored] whites out there...heck, plenty of [censored] jews out there even (see Israeli govnmt.!)

Dukes and Linders are filth but you do not have millions following in their footsteps.  You have million marching following Farrakahan, Sharpton and Jesse as well as NAACP etc.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2008, 11:49:23 PM »
Sure I met a few, but its a few, I lived in NYC all my life and I can tell you the few is a rare case.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2008, 12:26:49 AM »

Dukes and Linders are filth but you do not have millions following in their footsteps.  You have million marching following Farrakahan, Sharpton and Jesse as well as NAACP etc.

That's a great point wolf.  An important difference between the white and black community is how they react to their worst members.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2008, 08:32:44 AM »
Well put MW.  The fact of the matter is that environment plays a big role but no other groups receives that much of a cruch: financially, legally, economically, educationally, politically as the blacks to insure that their depraveness stops, but doesn't.  It flourishes like a rose garden. 

The exact opposite has happened for 2000 years to Jews, and they are productive.  In 60 years of "Affirmative Action" policies and catering has only gotten....  Ah  Go look at the pictures on "white history" site: http://www.white-history.com/hwrdet.htm  This happens in EVERY black neighborhood inside and outside of Africa.... 

Oops, I forgot, all are equal.  Hense the need for the continual growth in national and international policies to "Level the playing field".
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2008, 03:58:25 PM »
Well let me remind you all of something, Jews Christians everybody.  Since the 60s when "civil rights" really meant rights of a few and the rest of us get didley since then.  Whites appeased, whites caved, they got on their hands and knees and apologize for things over and over again that none of us has had anything to do with.  Slavery is now a 500 year old excuse.  I never own a slave I owe people nothing.  And Jews and Catholics marched in the south for black rights, things they don't do for their own people and look how blacks ended up repaying us?  By murdering, rampaging, raping and biting the hands that fed and helped them.

It is an endless journey if we keep doing this.  And it is enough on being door mats for ingrates.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2008, 05:27:29 PM »
I'm sick of all this crap.  There should be a policy, applicable to all, if one doesn't like America they will receive a free one way ticket back to whichever toilet nation they came, or was created for them, in exchange for the confiscation of their pass port. 

Imagine what every major city would look like today if Abe Lincoln could have passed his vote?  There certainly wouldn't be any debate over "racism" or any inept and biggoted "social" programs like Affirmative Action....  Hell, there wouldn't be any "Urban Culture" or government schmas distorting factual reality to have ol-whitey "embrace diversity".

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2008, 05:42:28 PM »
I'm sick of all this crap.  There should be a policy, applicable to all, if one doesn't like America they will receive a free one way ticket back to whichever toilet nation they came, or was created for them, in exchange for the confiscation of their pass port. 

Imagine what every major city would look like today if Abe Lincoln could have passed his vote?  There certainly wouldn't be any debate over "racism" or any inept and biggoted "social" programs like Affirmative Action....  Hell, there wouldn't be any "Urban Culture" or government schmas distorting factual reality to have ol-whitey "embrace diversity".

Yes!

Lets start with Michelle Obama...don't like the USA get the heck out!