Author Topic: Republican Stonehead. Being that I am not Jewish? This is for you!  (Read 693 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Hey Stonehead, I will debate you right now jack.. Why are Muslims murdering all over the world that has nothing to do with Israel or the United States?  YOU care to answer that you Nazi?  I was in South East Asia last winter,  why are Muslims from Indonisia murdering and terrorizing the Buddhists in Southern Thailand?  What do they have anything to do with Israel or the U.S.  And as far as your pathetic attempt on Muslim Sympathizing you are wasting your time ont his forum, everyone is well educated what dirty Islam is on this forum.  As a Catholic man myself,  so many of my Christian and Catholic brothers and sisters from Europe to the Phillipeans have been butchered and terrorized by Muslim cut throats. 

If you are willing to debate son, ill walk all over you cause I encounter jerks like yourself every day.   Man up.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Re: Republican Stonehead. Being that I am not Jewish? This is for you!
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2008, 01:15:30 PM »
Hey Stonehead, I will debate you right now jack.. Why are Muslims murdering all over the world that has nothing to do with Israel or the United States?  YOU care to answer that you Nazi?  I was in South East Asia last winter,  why are Muslims from Indonisia murdering and terrorizing the Buddhists in Southern Thailand?  What do they have anything to do with Israel or the U.S.  And as far as your pathetic attempt on Muslim Sympathizing you are wasting your time ont his forum, everyone is well educated what dirty Islam is on this forum.  As a Catholic man myself,  so many of my Christian and Catholic brothers and sisters from Europe to the Phillipeans have been butchered and terrorized by Muslim cut throats. 

If you are willing to debate son, ill walk all over you cause I encounter jerks like yourself every day.   Man up.
Hi Wolf, I would be surprised if he takes the challenge...normally Muslims attack and then retreat like the cowards they are.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2008, 01:17:19 PM »
I am in the mood to take the trash out my way Dox, I want to see if this guy really has any stones.  If he is a Muzziehead or Nazi then yes they are cowards.  But what can I tell yea I like putting filth like this on my trophy case.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2008, 01:29:42 PM »
By the way this is Southern Thailand... Oh wait Stonehead?  Does this has anything at all to do with Israel??   Thailand was Siam and it is a Buddhist nation so was Myanmar and Muslims have been terrorizing both as they terrorize anywhere else cause they are cruel heartless beasts.  Once one adopts that cult, that koran and Mohammed they are the enemy of the world cause they see anyone that is not a Muslim to be either forced conversion or death.  And I have to return to Asia in late fall for a job in Northern Thailand where atleast humans are.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=uu4AlSiFJdU

Same ol anywhere Israel, Thailand it does't matter.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=osySp5FdjxM

http://youtube.com/watch?v=J_ncUm4EanU&feature=related

Is this cause of Israel Stonehead, you wanted a debate well you ended up in the Shark Tank.