Author Topic: sabotaging Størm Frønt  (Read 2168 times)

Offline muslimslayer0075995

• Senior JTFer
  • the death of islam will benifit the world
    • zionist republic
sabotaging Størm Frønt
« on: July 30, 2008, 12:09:23 AM »
we all have the ability to weaken Størm Frønt, they are having several upcoming events i have looked into, i can update us with new info on it, there having a family outing (we could --- them all  O0)  we could distribute leaflets, flyers and such to alert the public about it, in order to get the local populous on our side, and protest, give me ideas this is crucial to --- the klan (the Størm Frønt is having a mourning with them ) and more importantly sabotaging those fascist son of a [censored]

Note from Rubystars: Edited out a potentially legal liability word. Remember that JTF is a law-abiding organization.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2008, 01:21:43 AM by Rubystars »
islam isnt relgion its perpetuated hatred of the infidels

• Senior JTFer
    • zionist republic
Re: sabotaging Størm Frønt
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2008, 12:20:51 AM »
in addition to the family night (people like that should be castrated at birth btw) there having a rally in meridan, MS

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2008, 12:37:16 AM »
While I think they're all a bunch of inbred scum, we shouldn't advocate killing them for legal reasons. Though I do think they are genetic defects that deserve to die. Their pure-blood aryan race has the combined IQ of a thimble.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

• Senior JTFer
    • zionist republic
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2008, 12:41:59 AM »
lol, true, but they have power in this country, if we undermine them now, we may stop righteous right winged blood shed

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2008, 12:59:28 AM »
Personally, I believe (as much as I hate these nazi beasts) that these people are a joke.  The greatest threat against us is not the fascists on the right.  Nobody takes them seriously anymore.  The greatest threat against us is the muslim and his liberal counterpart here in America and in Israel.  The liberal Jew who supports the "palestinians" is a greatest threat of all.

• Senior JTFer
    • zionist republic
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2008, 01:04:41 AM »
how ever u realize that more then half of racialy motivated crimes are carried out by neo nazis in america, 2/3 in england, and 3/4 in russia

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2008, 01:09:32 AM »
lol, true, but they have power in this country, if we undermine them now, we may stop righteous right winged blood shed

DONT KID YOURSELF, power? People that run around in nightshirts like the muZ, get power for about TEN years, just like the 3rd reich, then G-d shows up and He takes care of things, humbles them, and you would THINK they would have LEARNED from history, alas- vermin are forced to relive it.
       BUT..
  If I were THEM, I would be afraid of the MAFIA right now, they messed with ME -NOT good.

Why are u even bothering with these inbred white trash sheep that have ZERO brains? It is backward Slayer, to go there and come here. They use that name too..you know? "Slayer" they use that music too.. Watch out Slayer.. they may just want YOU. They may ask you.. "Where will you find shelter in the storm?" You had better be careful You are playing with fire, and you WILL get burned.
  People that follow huge organizations like this- have NO brains, that is EXACTLY WHY they can be EASILY  manipulated, frankly- I cant see why these 'powerful' people would even allow to be so HAD.
Must SUCK to be them.

EASILY DISPERSED when the 'sheperd' is struck.. which reminds me.. D. Duke... Russia?  Yeah, Duke is in Russia. I wonder....did he get sent to Russia AFTER he went to Iran to say that no Holocaust existed? Well, HMPH...  THIS is what these "America First" people wanted? A person who goes to IRAN, and is now in Russia- and people say he is "American' PLEASE... SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE.
    I DONT THINK SO.  So much for "America First" 3rd Reich Jargon.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2008, 01:16:27 AM »
how ever u realize that more then half of racialy motivated crimes are carried out by neo nazis in america, 2/3 in england, and 3/4 in russia

I did not know that.  However, I would be suspicious of such statistics.  Maybe victims of white hate crimes are more likely to report, maybe the media has inflated these numbers.  If the statistic is true then it is certainly concerning, but is it a reliable statistic?

• Senior JTFer
    • zionist republic
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2008, 01:18:46 AM »
where will i find myself, ? u ask, those bastards in white robes, should all be burned alive, i am the last jewish person in my family since the holocaust, my father is a atheiest (he gets harased to much) its not backwards, i want some way of revenge, maybe in a small victory, maybe in a large one. i wish to keep my religion safe and alive, and i would rather die as a martyr to Judaism then join those cowards

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2008, 01:21:36 AM »
I actually had an idea to sabotage StørmFrønt... and make them somewhat irrelovant. 

But it would take a lot of work... 

Sfront does NOT have THAT many members who actually post.   They do have a lot of members who VISIT.
So it would only take a few dozen covert members to sabotage it.. and turn off all the looky-loos.  You can sign up using proxies, etc... so that you look just like ordinary members... over a period of a few weeks.

What it would involve is slowly attempting to turn StørmFrønt into somethiing that would turn-off many of the visiting members (except for D.Duke, and Don Black)

I dont want to give out my entire plan... but I can PM anyone about it whod be interested in this kind of covert action.

Brian

• Senior JTFer
    • zionist republic
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2008, 01:22:42 AM »
alarming ? its truth, truth is sometimes hard to swallow, there are ten million neo nazis in england, 4.7 million in russia and 1.2 million in america ( 400,000 in the north) and now there are an estimated 2 million in south africa

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2008, 01:24:01 AM »
The American people are not taking these people seriously and they already have plenty of other groups who always counter protest in much larger numbers.  Anti Racist Action among other groups always confront these groups.  They don't run any countries and the majority of the people they are trying to reach will never subscribe to their Nazi ideas.

I think it's good thinking to do something but they are not about to win the presidency.  We can't always look over our right shoulder for enemies because we've ignored what's on our left shoulder and look what's happened.  

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2008, 01:26:56 AM »
alarming ? its truth, truth is sometimes hard to swallow, there are ten million neo nazis in england, 4.7 million in russia and 1.2 million in america ( 400,000 in the north) and now there are an estimated 2 million in south africa

that's not true...that comes from a left wing group who are trying to lump nationalists and people on the right into the Nazi camp.  2 million in S. Africa????? with a 5 million white population???  That just doesn't make sense.

• Senior JTFer
    • zionist republic
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2008, 01:31:06 AM »
um the last one does, when u are a minority u stick together, if there is 5 out of 50 million people ur gonna do anything to stick together and neo nazis are obviously militaristic, as a minority its like being in prison u stay together for protection

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2008, 01:40:44 AM »
I'm sorry but I've been to South Africa a few times and that's just not true.  Jews have lived in South Africa comfortably throughout its history and someone could claim that 2 million whites don't like black people all that much but to say they're Nazis is just not true.  Anyways, I agree with fighting these Nazi beasts, I just think that they are so marginalized now, it's not even funny. You'll have to seriosuly get in line to confront these groups. 

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2008, 01:43:12 AM »
where will i find myself, ? u ask, those bastards in white robes, should all be burned alive, i am the last jewish person in my family since the holocaust, my father is a atheiest (he gets harased to much) its not backwards, i want some way of revenge, maybe in a small victory, maybe in a large one. i wish to keep my religion safe and alive, and i would rather die as a martyr to Judaism then join those cowards

Well, Briann has the idea.. I KNOW that there are members, I KNOW this. I take a lot of joy everyday, in humiliating these dirtbags. I really wouldnt give out info. of a plan to attack, they should WORRY that I exist, you make them WORRIED that YOU exist. These demons would LOVE to get a hold of people with power, and influence, passion, emotion- etc.. Love, hate- the things they LACK. Go and open a room in PALTALK against them, Paltalk is JEWISH, they will be WITH you. 100%.  You can make a website right from the paltalk rooms, there are a LOT of those 'white-pride' people in paltalk- you would get to fight them right on the microphone. THAT is HOW you get to conquer them in the world of the NET.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Senior JTFer
    • zionist republic
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2008, 01:45:03 AM »
paulette i will do that too, but i have planted the seeds of chaos for our little fascist bastards  :)

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2008, 03:24:34 AM »
paulette i will do that too, but i have planted the seeds of chaos for our little fascist bastards  :)

Slayer- cant you post on my thread- why does nobody really care what I post? I dont even type well. Really, this is VERY DISCOURAGING.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Senior JTFer
    • zionist republic
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2008, 05:04:48 AM »
i care for what u have to say

Offline AsheDina