Author Topic: REAL SHOCKING VIDEO: NYPD schvartzer beats the hell out of a handcuffed guy  (Read 2216 times)

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
POLICE BRUTALITY

They won't report this because the guy in the uniform is black.
But the victim is also black so what's gonna happen?
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 08:11:06 PM by Hail Columbia »
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Not surprised, just like that one black cop in Florida who pushed a disabled guy out of his wheelchair.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
NYPD and other police departments around the country are hiring affirmative action who they have a criminal record to be recruited to those that are suppose to protect us.  All to meet with year quota of recruits.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
so this NYPD guy was stingy?

Offline muslimslayer0075995

• Senior JTFer
  • the death of islam will benifit the world
    • zionist republic
this wasnt police brutality, its cops beating a drunk guy who was resisting arrest, it was on cnn yesterday i saw it.
islam isnt relgion its perpetuated hatred of the infidels

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
They're like Muslims, they don't care if they hurt others of their own kind but when it comes to "YT", then they all unite and hate "YT" just like filthy Muslims hate the Jews and Americans.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
Sorry IslamIsCancer, you can't detonate the N-bomb here.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member

IslamIsCancer, may I make a suggestion, when you can't use the "N Bomb", then Negro is an acceptable alternative. It's nonoffensive to any but the most PC-minded, and it substitutes well, as in "Typical Negro Behavior".

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
So what he hit the guy he hit him in the legs

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
in the beginning the guy on the ground seems to be grabbing the officer's hand, could have been biting it. Still, did seem excessive. But maybe he was hitting him more 'cos if the officer tried to get him cuffed gain the guy would bite his hand again.

I know for example that bouncers have to deal with all sorts of things, like somebody grabbing their nuts and squeezing..

you also don't know what the guy was doing.. He may have hit the officer beforehand And was pushed onto the floor. And he was probably arrested for drugs or worse.

You rarely see "police brutality" on decent people!

And it was clearly cut, they cut the beginning.  or if video started in the middle, there was no introduction of what the beginning was.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer

IslamIsCancer, may I make a suggestion, when you can't use the "N Bomb", then Negro is an acceptable alternative. It's nonoffensive to any but the most PC-minded, and it substitutes well, as in "Typical Negro Behavior".

lol, he didn't use the "n bomb", he said "niggard" which means "stingy"

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
I know the difference between niggard and that other word, but it's always good to have an alternative to that other word.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
in the beginning the guy on the ground seems to be grabbing the officer's hand, could have been biting it. Still, did seem excessive. But maybe he was hitting him more 'cos if the officer tried to get him cuffed gain the guy would bite his hand again.

I know for example that bouncers have to deal with all sorts of things, like somebody grabbing their nuts and squeezing..

you also don't know what the guy was doing.. He may have hit the officer beforehand And was pushed onto the floor. And he was probably arrested for drugs or worse.

And it was clearly cut, they cut the beginning.  or if video started in the middle, there was no introduction of what the beginning was.

I agree.

And this guy on the floor and the noises he made are really annoying. He deserves imo every stroke.  ::)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

I agree.

And this guy on the floor and the noises he made are really annoying. He deserves imo every stroke.  ::)

He could have taken the tip of the baton and hit him in the stomach to knock the wind out of him

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
What does one expect when they place savages in positions where they are in charge of other savages?  If this video was from Senegal or Haiti, I'd suspect the reactions would be akin.  That old jungle adage continually rings true whichever part of the globe it is applied....
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
Wolf is right, These are Affirmative Action Black White/Jew-hating Racists, the scum of the earth... These "so-called" cops belong in Africa, where they belong.