Author Topic: Negro rap singer obama's favorite releases song mocking white politicians  (Read 1066 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

Ludacris, rapper and avid supporter of Barack Obama (Obama once claimed to have Ludacris in heavy rotation on his iPod) has released a new song called 'Politics: Obama Is Here' in which he attacks Hillary Clinton as an 'irrelevant Jezebel'.And attacks MC CAIN AS   CRIPPLED  as well as saying paint the white House black
« Last Edit: July 30, 2008, 06:33:28 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
 :::D These rap noise racketeers are useless to both God and man.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
It reminds me of the neo nazi songs, this is disgusting and the public will tolerate it as usual.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
:::D These rap noise racketeers are useless to both G-d and man.
It's not Beethoven ;D ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
It reminds me of the neo nazi songs, this is disgusting and the public will tolerate it as usual.
At least Wagner could compose

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
White Nazis are ok to expose and talk about, but it's just not PC to point out black Nazis. Dr. Dan, these are the double standards that I think are crazy. I think all Nazis should be exposed and humiliated for promoting anti-Semitism and pure hatred, but black animals like Ludacris are immune to news media attack on those grounds. I bet you anything he won't be getting any angry phone calls from the ADL, SPLC, or Simon Wiesenthal Center any time soon for his "hate music".

Offline Tacitus

• Full JTFer
This imbecile says McCain should be "paralyzed"

and Barrack Hussein calls Ludacris "talented"

How despicable.
No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he is vigilant in its preservation.