Author Topic: Video of Muslims calling America evil on July 4th 2008 in front of the WTC  (Read 3580 times)

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
http://www.revolutionmuslim.com/

I wonder what would happen to Americans who called Muslims terrorists in any street in any Muslim country?  They would have a burning tire around their head in about 30 seconds. 

Yet, in America, we allow treasonous, evil, America hating Muslim Nazi anti-Semites to blatantly shout that they side with the enemy and everyone is too scared to even say anything.  What the f^%*%#*& is wrong with Americans and Israelis today???

If these Muslims did this at any other time in America they would have been killed and rightfully so. 

The FBI can't even jail outright terrorists because brilliant lawyers find ways of getting these people off. 

You know Obama will increase the FBI and CIA investiagtions to Jewish groups to be "even handed" and will try to cause a rift between some of the most patriotic, America loving, Isarel loving, Jewish heroes and America. They will try to claim that Jewish groups and American nationalist groups are just like the Muslim groups.  That is when our freedom ends and guess what, it's about a few hundred days away. 

While watching this, I realized that we are in even worse trouble than I had ever thought.   

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
Scum. If they don't like it, they can get the h*ll out!

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
They want us all to convert or die, that's why they're staying and bringing their friends over in the thousands. 

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!

I wonder what would happen to Americans who called Muslims terrorists in any street in any Muslim country?  They would have a burning tire around their head in about 30 seconds. 

Yet, in America, we allow treasonous, evil, America hating Muslim Nazi anti-Semites to blatantly shout that they side with the enemy and everyone is too scared to even say anything.  What the f^%*%#*& is wrong with Americans and Israelis today???

If these Muslims did this at any other time in America they would have been killed and rightfully so. 

The FBI can't even jail outright terrorists because brilliant lawyers find ways of getting these people off. 

You know Obama will increase the FBI and CIA investiagtions to Jewish groups to be "even handed" and will try to cause a rift between some of the most patriotic, America loving, Isarel loving, Jewish heroes and America. They will try to claim that Jewish groups and American nationalist groups are just like the Muslim groups.  That is when our freedom ends and guess what, it's about a few hundred days away. 

While watching this, I realized that we are in even worse trouble than I had ever thought.   

We are in big trouble if Barak Hussien Obammy wins...Hopefully he will lose even if he wins...I think we all know what that means LOL ...ps GOOD POST!  O0

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer

We are in big trouble if Barak Hussien Obammy wins...Hopefully he will lose even if he wins...I think we all know what that means LOL ...ps GOOD POST!  O0

Thanks!

Offline muslimslayer0075995

• Senior JTFer
  • the death of islam will benifit the world
    • zionist republic
muslims are not human, they deserve nothing but humiliation, and death
islam isnt relgion its perpetuated hatred of the infidels

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Video of Muslims calling America evil on July 4th 2008 in front of the WTC
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2008, 04:47:50 PM »
Islam is evil! Muslims you hate America? You hate Israel? Yes? Then go back to Afghanistan and Saudi Arabia where people like you! We don't need you! Islam ok, in Saudia Arabia with a big wall around it!
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 12:04:03 PM by German Kahanist »

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
  • Down with Islam, Self-Hating Jews and Jew Haters
    • Arutz Sheva 7 Israel National News
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2008, 09:06:23 AM »
I think next 9/11 we ought to make Muslims a few monuments (like the WTC one) of their own.  How about that ugly black stone in Mecca and few of their historical mosques?  hmmmmmmmm    :laugh:

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2008, 07:35:28 AM »
THIS REVOLUTIOMUSLIM WEBSITE MAKES ANTI-JTF and ANTI-CHAIM VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE!
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2008, 02:50:00 PM »
I wish there was something to destroy in the middle east, but we don't want to waste our bombs on grass huts.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2008, 07:41:55 PM »

ISLAM YOUR 9/11 IS ON IT'S WAY!!   >:(
I wish. But its not.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2009, 08:56:42 AM »
This sort of outrage will happen over and over and more frequently as the crackhead mulatto in chief squats in the white house and gathers around his chichen entrails, voodoo dollas and his doran to divine what he is going to do to destroy our civilization once and for all. I hope you all saw what went on this past Saturday with this collection of muslim cultists crying about what Israel should have done 30 YEARS AGO!. This medieval parasites do not belong in any civilized country. I have forseen this monstronsity rising from the 1965 immigration reform act pushed through congress by the vile kennedy trash, boobie and the 'ladykiller' murderer, cheat, drunk, coke head, philanderer, and just plain white trash (he is a good swimmer though) teddie kennedy. Once the flood gaters were open to allow turd world blunders to storm our gates, it was only a matter of time for doom to follow. I remember one time I told one my liberal Jewish neighbors, who now has regained his sanity, what would happen when the muslims had the numbers to outvote Jews in New York City. He thought for a moment and I thought he was going to faint. Well that time has arrived! In the public schools, not only in New York, but in every single place the burqa shows its filthy rag, the muslims want 'special' rooms for prayer during the day, so the little camel jocks can spread a dieased mat on a floor and pray the name of the filthy kid molester founder of their cult. In colleges, especially harvard, that diploma mill for the rich, they installed fountains were these lepers wash the feet IN PUBLIC, and we are forced to accept it. What about that 'arab culture (do arabs have a culture)" academy in New York City, paid for by you, the stupid self hating taxpayers of this once great city. It is over my friends! Only a miracle can save us now.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2009, 01:08:51 PM »
I just posted on it: "Death to Hamas" thanks, bye    :laugh:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2009, 11:42:13 AM »
I hope all Free Americans realizes, you must have weapons.  These videos and statements are declarations of war against Israel and America.   I hope everyone is not passive on this issue, and buys a weapon for protection.

I hope we never have to use them, but we may not be able to get the police, if we need them, they could be very over-burdened in the months to come.

It is a matter of defense, and Who ever would have thought we would reach this state of lawlessness in America.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2009, 03:01:52 PM »
what an outrage