Author Topic: Hamas Leaders son becomes Christian admires Israel  (Read 1321 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Hamas Leaders son becomes Christian admires Israel
« on: July 31, 2008, 08:07:45 AM »
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1007097.html 

update - 12:59 31/07/2008     

Hamas' Christian convert: I've left a society that sanctifies terror 

By Avi Issacharoff 

Tags: converts, Christians   

A moment before beginning his supper, Masab, son of West Bank Hamas leader Sheikh Hassan Yousef, glances at the friend who has accompanied him to the restaurant where we met. They whisper a few words and then say grace, thanking God and Jesus for putting food on their plates.

It takes a few seconds to digest this sight: The son of a Hamas MP who is also the most popular figure in that extremist Islamic organization, a young man who assisted his father for years in his political activities, has become a rank-and-file Christian. "I'm now called Joseph," he says at the outset.

Masab knows that he has little hope of returning to visit the Holy Land in this lifetime.
 Advertisement

"I know that I'm endangering my life and am even liable to lose my father, but I hope that he'll understand this and that God will give him and my family patience and willingness to open their eyes to Jesus and to Christianity. Maybe one day I'll be able to return to Palestine and to Ramallah with Jesus, in the Kingdom of God."

Nor does he attempt to hide his affection for Israel, or his abhorrence of everything representing the surroundings in which he grew up: the nation, the religion, the organization.

"Send regards to Israel, I miss it. I respect Israel and admire it as a country," he says.

"You Jews should be aware: You will never, but never have peace with Hamas. Islam, as the ideology that guides them, will not allow them to achieve a peace agreement with the Jews. They believe that tradition says that the Prophet Mohammed fought against the Jews and that therefore they must continue to fight them to the death."

Is that the justification for the suicide attacks?

"More than that. An entire society sanctifies death and the suicide terrorists. In Palestinian culture a suicide terrorist becomes a hero, a martyr. Sheikhs tell their students about the 'heroism of the shaheeds.'"

And yet, in spite of the criticism of the place he left, California can't make the longings disappear.

"I miss Ramallah," he says. "People with an open mind. ... I mainly miss my mother, my brothers and sisters, but I know that it will be very difficult for me to return to Ramallah soon."

The continuation of this article will appear in the Haaretz Weekend Magazine

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Hamas Leaders son becomes Christian admires Israel
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2008, 08:32:23 AM »
Do somebody know the denomination of Joseph (Masab)?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2008, 08:34:46 AM »
It does'nt say but in the weekend edition it will have the full story
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2008, 08:49:10 AM »
How long before Islamic Death Squads start to operate in the US?  Think I am a nut?

Write this down in your journal. It will happen.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2008, 11:48:55 AM »

I would assume Maronite or Syrian Orthodox..

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2008, 04:00:01 PM »
Do you really think you can trust them?
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2008, 04:06:06 PM »
This was found and mentioned on walid shoebat's mailing list..

so if anybody likes this article, they might want to sign up

« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 05:14:17 PM by q_q_ »

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2008, 04:11:31 PM »

It depends ...  :-\
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2008, 05:06:11 PM »

QUOTE>>
Maybe one day I'll be able to return to Palestine and to Ramallah with Jesus, in the Kingdom of G-d."
<<UNQUOTE

QUOTE>>   
Maybe one day I'll be able to return to Palestine and to Ramallah with Jesus, in the Kingdom of G-d."
<<<UNQUOTE

If I am not mistaken, this quotation and thinking are parallel to that of Islamic Hadis (Hadith).
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2008, 05:49:45 PM »
I honestly think this guy is sincere. He is risking his life big time. It's not like he is doing this just to get into the US as all he has to do is come in with the diaper on his head and crazy USA would welcome him. If they have ads with women in chaddors playing baseball to try and encourage these muzzies to come here, he would not of converted to get here. I really believe he realized that Islam is drek.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2008, 07:32:17 PM »
At list he moved out of Israel, to California, now he's their problem...

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2008, 07:58:49 PM »
Most of them aren't intellectual either, so they can't think their way out of it.

Walid Shoebat is exceptionally intelligent.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2008, 01:46:14 AM »
B''H is that is true
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh