Author Topic: Joke Of The Day  (Read 1379 times)

Offline HuntingMuslims

• Junior JTFer
Joke Of The Day
« on: July 31, 2008, 11:52:03 AM »
A Saudi Arabian prince comes to the U.S. to visit Washington D.C. While there, he stops in to meet President Bush. After the introductions, and some small talk, they are sitting in the oval office and the prince turns around and says, " My son really likes American t.v., especially science fiction. He is a very big fan of Star Trek." Bush replys, "I like to watch Star trek too." The prince then says, "Yes, it's a very good show. Men and women, Americans and Russians and Asians, blacks and whites all working together. But what he was wondering, is why aren't there any Arabs?" President Bush looks over at the Saudi prince and says, "Because it's in the future."

Dogs are much greater then muslims.....You can trust a Dog but you can not trust a muslim

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
Re: Joke Of The Day
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2008, 12:52:01 PM »
Engage number 1. Warp speed!!!
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline muslimslayer0075995

• Senior JTFer
  • the death of islam will benifit the world
    • zionist republic
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2008, 09:43:37 PM »
it would only be progress if islam and arabs cease to exist
islam isnt relgion its perpetuated hatred of the infidels

Offline Bruicy Kibbutz

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2008, 08:00:43 AM »
Kuwait university with regards USA
Click on each teacher and it says they got their degrees in the US
http://www.faculty.eng.kuniv.edu.kw/webinfo/civilinfo.jsp
DukeNukem

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2008, 12:33:36 AM »
A Saudi Arabian prince comes to the U.S. to visit Washington D.C. While there, he stops in to meet President Bush. After the introductions, and some small talk, they are sitting in the oval office and the prince turns around and says, " My son really likes American t.v., especially science fiction. He is a very big fan of Star Trek." Bush replys, "I like to watch Star trek too." The prince then says, "Yes, it's a very good show. Men and women, Americans and Russians and Asians, blacks and whites all working together. But what he was wondering, is why aren't there any Arabs?" President Bush looks over at the Saudi prince and says, "Because it's in the future."

Xllent... O0 O0 O0 O0
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.