Author Topic: Kike filth trying to destroy obama  (Read 1236 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Kike filth trying to destroy obama
« on: July 31, 2008, 02:10:48 PM »
http://www.israpundit.com/2008/?p=1680#more-1680   

Obama Campaign Site: “Kike Filth” trying to Steal Election
by Bill Levinson

The Obama campaign employs moderators whose job is to keep “disrespectful” and “offensive” material off My.BarackObama.com. This posting apparently does not meet the definition of “disrespectful” or “offensive.”

They fear peace
By Kate Smythe-Blake - Jul 19th, 2008 at 10:23 pm EDT
Comments | Mail to a Friend | Report Objectionable Content
The kike filth are trying to steal this election from us. But this is our time. The kike live in fear of peace. They fear happiness. The thought of people living happily in peace without killing each other frightens the horde of kike that runs our government. But when pieces of kike use their kike manipulation tactics to stop Barack, it is time to strike back. There is nothing a kike army can do when faced with progressive people who are determined to achieve peace. We will achieve lasting peace.
It is admittedly to the credit of the people who commented on the posting, however, that they took exception to it. The comments suggest that it was in fact reported to the administrators, who did not act on the complaints.

By tom clarke Jul 20th 2008 at 8:57 pm EDT
This post has been here almost 24 hours. What is wrong with you people?
Why Not?

By Billy from Utopia, TX Jul 20th 2008 at 9:26 pm EDT
Why should a vicious anti-semitic post be left up on Obama’s site? The nazi left hates Jews, religion, capitalism, American national strength, you know, all the things real Americans love.

I see the blog owner has a whole string of stuff that even hints at anarchistic tendencies.

No surprise to this old Marine.

Tick…tick…tick…

By Macker’s from Phoenix, AZ Jul 20th 2008 at 9:43 pm EDT
Let’s see how long this vile anti-Semitic blog posting of yours lasts until it gets thrown under the bus!
Re: Tick…tick…tick…

By tom clarke Jul 20th 2008 at 10:02 pm EDT
It’s been up since 10:23 last night, without comment until a couple of hours ago. Nice, huh?

The administrator must approve…

We can only come to the same conclusion, noting that this entry is still online as of July 31. Even if we assume it is a clumsy black propaganda operation–and the individual who posted it is either a totally incompetent anti-Obama fifth columnist or a pro-Obama rabid anti-Semite–the moderators could have deleted this. The fact that they chose to let it stand says quite a bit about the management of the Web site and, in conjunction with Obama’s enablement of racists and/or anti-Semites (Jeremiah Wright, Al Sharpton, Louis Farrakhan, MoveOn.org), it reinforces our perception of Obama himself.

UPDATE: THE POSTING IN QUESTION WAS DELETED WITHIN 4 HOURS OF THIS PIECE’S APPEARANCE AT ISRAPUNDIT (AND NOWHERE ELSE). This shows that Obama’s campaign has people whose job is to watch this site because it is obviously effective. Note also that the posting was not deleted until it was re-posted outside the Obama site.

Be the first to rate this

Our readers also like:
Anti-Semitism Without Anti-Semites
2 more recommended posts »
Posted by Bill Levinson @ 9:42 am |

1 Comment »

I clicked on the link: “ERROR: invalid page requested”

Comment by Coondog — July 31, 2008 @ 9:50 am

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zevida

• Full JTFer
Re: Kike filth trying to destroy obama
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2008, 02:15:44 PM »
That's disturbing.  From what I've seen on this forum, the word "kike" is reserved for self-hating Jews.  I doubt that is what the above mentioned post was referring to.  I dislike the use of that term in any fashion.  It doesn't really surprise me to see a post like that from an Obama supporter.
By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion. (Ps 137)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2008, 02:17:17 PM »
That's disturbing.  From what I've seen on this forum, the word "kike" is reserved for self-hating Jews.  I doubt that is what the above mentioned post was referring to.  I dislike the use of that term in any fashion.  It doesn't really surprise me to see a post like that from an Obama supporter.
On obama site you see this pretty often
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zevida

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2008, 02:17:57 PM »
[/quote]

Just another reason for me never to visit one of his sites.  ;D
By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion. (Ps 137)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2008, 02:19:48 PM »

Just another reason for me never to visit one of his sites.  ;D
[/quote]but it's good to find these things ;D

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zevida

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2008, 02:21:28 PM »
You're right.  I guess someone has to be on the lookout or he'd have a site full of that crap.   ::)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2008, 02:23:02 PM »
You're right.  I guess someone has to be on the lookout or he'd have a site full of that crap.   ::)
Thats true

Shot at 2010-01-03