Author Topic: Obama's Criminal Supporter [Warning Black Rapper]  (Read 2835 times)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Obama's Criminal Supporter [Warning Black Rapper]
« on: August 01, 2008, 01:24:51 AM »

Obama is here
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
Re: Obama's Criminal Supporter [Warning Black Rapper]
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2008, 03:37:08 AM »
 :::D :::D :::D :::D

Obama had to diss his bro after he heard that song, so not to be tied to him.  Obama said he's his favorite rapper....check out what Obama liked so much

this is from several years ago

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2008, 09:34:02 AM »
 ;D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2008, 10:03:45 AM »
How can people sit and listen to this rap crap?  I was ready to lose my breakfast.   But you know there is no shocker there.  And they call this talented.  Talented?  Chimps in heat sound better.  And what evil nasty lyrics.  And stupid white kids think this is cool?  Hey if any white kids will ever see this thread.  That is not cool, that is garbage, what is cool is becoming a pillar as you grow up.  That you are honored, respected and yet humble for what got you to honors. That is cool, what is cool is growing up to be somebody that makes a difference for the good.  Not following these sick deranged creatures.  This is music?  He sounds constipated mixed with jungle jiggerish.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2008, 12:19:35 PM »

My Reform Brother liks him. Quite sick EH!
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2008, 02:16:31 PM »

No offense but why?  This crap artist defames women, whites and everyone,  I may not be a big time O'Rielly fan, but when he went after this piece of garbage, O'Rielly was right on this.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2008, 02:26:20 PM »
When my brother was in 7th grade he had a black friend that turned him on to Rap. I always hated it. The "Music he listens to is sick degradeing and just sick. I hope this Obama "Song" wakes him up. I won't let him vote for Obama with out hearing about it for year and years I won't let him do it.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2008, 11:45:50 PM »
Obama said he does not want his support  ::)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2008, 01:29:29 AM »
Obama said he does not want his support ::)

Again Turning his back when it is political convent
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2008, 06:10:14 AM »
[Warning black rapper]

LOL

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2008, 07:11:19 AM »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2008, 07:22:25 AM »
Did someone stick a camera in a lunatic asylum?
Or perhaps they're having a massive heart attack?
It looks like they're burning in hell, only without the fire.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2008, 07:56:35 AM »
Did someone stick a camera in a lunatic asylum?
Or perhaps they're having a massive heart attack?
It looks like they're burning in hell, only without the fire.

The sad fact is that this form of animal is making what is making the entire society into a lunatic asylum. I hope he goes on making fine videos like this for his friend Obama. One or two more videos like this might be all thats needed to shock younger folks into seeing what evil black society has in mind for them. I think this video is so good McCain should buy some prime time slots and run it just to show his hart is in the right place  ::) .
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2008, 10:00:42 AM »
Yeah, that cRap is pure racist.
Get out black man and vote the white out? Isn't that racist?

What if some one made a song about kicking the ape-men out of America?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2008, 10:27:21 AM »
How can people sit and listen to this rap crap?  I was ready to lose my breakfast.   But you know there is no shocker there.  And they call this talented.  Talented?  Chimps in heat sound better.  And what evil nasty lyrics.  And stupid white kids think this is cool?  Hey if any white kids will ever see this thread.  That is not cool, that is garbage, what is cool is becoming a pillar as you grow up.  That you are honored, respected and yet humble for what got you to honors. That is cool, what is cool is growing up to be somebody that makes a difference for the good.  Not following these sick deranged creatures.  This is music?  He sounds constipated mixed with jungle jiggerish.

I agree, Wolf. How can you call rap music, music? It makes no sense. They have talent.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2008, 01:56:48 PM »
I agree with the rest of the viewers, this black rap music is disgusting.  I really don't believe Ludicris has that much talent either.  His songs are putting people in disparing fashion, as well as his anti-semtic comments about whites.   Once again, the man Obama goes for another anti-semtic-anti-white ally!!!   Add another racist to his associates.   Obama's judgement is just plain bad, and Obama has the nerve to accuse John Mccain of running a racist campaign.  Yo Obama don't go there!!!!

Debbie

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2008, 02:57:31 PM »
I personally can not believe how many white kids listen to this garbage, on so called music that attacks whites, police, women and the most disgusting jungle noise.  So called hip hop is very disturbing and even stupid commercials on tv uses hip hop ranting to sell products.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2008, 04:13:45 PM »
I personally can not believe how many white kids listen to this garbage, on so called music that attacks whites, police, women and the most disgusting jungle noise.  So called hip hop is very disturbing and even stupid commercials on tv uses hip hop ranting to sell products.

I can't either that's why Rap rhymes with crap. Rap = Crap.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2008, 05:34:14 PM »
This guy is abusive to women. I would quote some of his lyrics but they don't belong here, none the less on the radio where I heard them.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 05:35:47 PM by takebackourtemple »
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2008, 06:29:24 PM »
I have railed against gangster rap for over 14 years now. I got into many flame wars on the USENET forums back in 1990-1992 and was called a racist because I didnt like gangster rap. I still hate it and think it has led to much of the decline in society. It is good to see that I am not the only one who has this belief.

Thank You,
muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2008, 02:43:18 AM »

I used to listen to this crap when I was 14.  Make sure he understands the history of rap and who all the rappers pay homage to.  He'll see it's all anti-white, criminal minded and anti-Semitic to its core.  For instance, all the rappers pay homage to anti-Semites like Ice Cube and Sistah Souljah.  Here is a sick example of some of that lovely anti-Semitic crap here.  He needs to see this and undertsand what it really is

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2008, 02:45:20 AM »

There seems to be no low that self hating white kids will go to

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2008, 02:54:03 AM »
I have railed against gangster rap for over 14 years now. I got into many flame wars on the USENET forums back in 1990-1992 and was called a racist because I didnt like gangster rap. I still hate it and think it has led to much of the decline in society. It is good to see that I am not the only one who has this belief.

Thank You,
muman613

They were offended when you criticized songs by Ice Cube like this?  For those who can't make it to the end of the video, Ice Cube pays hommage to Khalid Mohammed, who called for the death of all white babies and old people in South Africa among other typical Nation of Islam things.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2008, 03:05:38 AM »
Also, here's a video by Brand Nubian, where they call for blacks to declare Jihad on whites.  They also show a bunch of blacks with weapons in front of NYC landmarks including the WTC, which was bombed the next year in 1993.

Keep in mind, ALL rappers today say these groups are their influences.