Author Topic: WELL DONE!  (Read 3635 times)

Offline YOCHEVET

• New JTFer
WELL DONE!
« on: January 30, 2007, 09:31:21 PM »
I haven't been around JTF for quite some time so this site is new to me and I must say, I LOVE it!  I became familiar with JTF when I first met a friend who lived near the UN.  He and I met in a discussion group and he introduced me to JTF back when you had the cable show on Manhattan Cable - before Hillary Clinton maneuvered your loss of that time slot.  I don't live in NY and he would call me up every Wednesday night that you were on so I could listen to Chaim and the broadcast.  What I learned was invaluable and it made me want to learn more.  I began to devour every bit of information about Israel and as many books as I could written by HaRav Kahane, of Blessed Memory.

I can't tell you how many times I personally was called a racist and a bigot when I posted and wrote the truth about Islam and Israel, quoting actual texts, I might add. However, I didn't have the honor of being thrown off the air by an anti semitic cow, uh, I mean Senator who would be President.

So, this format, although probably not new to any of you, is new to me and to be perfectly frank, brings much joy! 

Thank you!

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
Re: WELL DONE!
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2007, 10:27:50 PM »
welcome  :)
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll