Author Topic: Chaimfan says it was legal for men to kill their wives in Ameirca  (Read 2360 times)

adam613

This is what Chaimfan said about America in the 1850's. He obviously forgot to take his meds. This is what he said on the first feminists. Check the Tammy Bruce thread

>Many of the first ones were patriotic, righteous women who opposed such things as women being unable to own any property and it being legal for a man to beat and/or kill his wife at will because she was his property.

This is horrible for someone to say such vicious slander about America. He doesn't bring any proof of this. I have never read that it was legal for men to kill their wives. In fact it was consider a crime for a husband to beat his wife and judges didn't tolerate this. Yet he claims it was OK to murder them and legal.  If Chaimfan is allowed to saw such vicious slander then JTF is no better then their enemies.  I think either Chaimfan should apologize and edit this post or be banned from JTF. JTF CANNOT ALLOW VICIOUS SLANDER LIKE THIS IF IT WANTS G-D TO SUPPORT THIS MOVEMENT AND PROTECT THIS MOVEMENT.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Chaimfan says it was legal for men to kill their wives in Ameirca
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2007, 12:04:51 AM »
Dude, get a hobby. I made that remark more than a week ago. Either grow up or convert to Islam if you hate women and children so much.

http://www.picturehistory.com/find/p/20872/mcms.html

Quote from: Picture History
she discovered Mary Ellen Wilson, a nine-year-old girl who was being cruelly tortured by her stepparents. But there were no laws against child abuse at the time and although she went to the police, the courts, and the church, Wheeler was powerless to stop the parents.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2007, 12:08:20 AM by Chaimfan »

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2007, 06:59:59 PM »
Chaimfan if that is true-although what really i don't know  :)- then its very hypocritical. You went on about one post that i apologized many times before for and deleted, yet you're telling adam to "get a hobby, that was over a week ago"..........

adam613

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2007, 12:07:15 AM »
Boy Chaimfan.You really are an idiot. In the end they did create laws to protect children. The reason though there likely weren't laws though were because it wasn't common and it cases where it was actions were taken to protect these children. One case though doesn't suggest that child abuse was an epedemic. To jump from that to say that men were allowed to kill their wives shows what a stupid moron you are. I will not talk civilly to a thing like you Chaimfan that makes such vicious statements without any evidence to support it. Abe Licnoln by the way (even though I don't think he was a good man) was badly treated by his own wife and there was nothing he could do about it. So I guess according to your logic then women were allowed to kill their husbands too.

Anyway as I said I was reading a book contrasting George Washington vs. Benedict Arnold. George Washington's Maternal Grandfather was not looked kindly upon for marrying an illiterate women. She was also much younger then her future husband. I don't remember if he was married previously. But anyway George Washington's mother did not have a good upbringing from this match and she was not a good mother to George. Fortunately George had other good influences on him as his father had to remarry as his first wife passed away. (No he wasn't murdered you idiot Chaimfan.) (People did die in middle age in those days.) But he did have good relations with his half brothers and sisters.  His own mother was very difficult and George did need to get away from her. But this book discusses some of the wives of some of the leaders and their daughters and they were in no way mistreated. They had a lot of talents that they used and enjoyed using the skills they had.

You are a fool Chaimfan. So are the people that like you. Either that or they are immoral or a combination of both.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2007, 02:00:52 AM »
Boy Chaimfan.You really are an idiot. In the end they did create laws to protect children. The reason though there likely weren't laws though were because it wasn't common and it cases where it was actions were taken to protect these children. One case though doesn't suggest that child abuse was an epedemic. To jump from that to say that men were allowed to kill their wives shows what a stupid moron you are. I will not talk civilly to a thing like you Chaimfan that makes such vicious statements without any evidence to support it. Abe Licnoln by the way (even though I don't think he was a good man) was badly treated by his own wife and there was nothing he could do about it. So I guess according to your logic then women were allowed to kill their husbands too.

Anyway as I said I was reading a book contrasting George Washington vs. Benedict Arnold. George Washington's Maternal Grandfather was not looked kindly upon for marrying an illiterate women. She was also much younger then her future husband. I don't remember if he was married previously. But anyway George Washington's mother did not have a good upbringing from this match and she was not a good mother to George. Fortunately George had other good influences on him as his father had to remarry as his first wife passed away. (No he wasn't murdered you idiot Chaimfan.) (People did die in middle age in those days.) But he did have good relations with his half brothers and sisters.  His own mother was very difficult and George did need to get away from her. But this book discusses some of the wives of some of the leaders and their daughters and they were in no way mistreated. They had a lot of talents that they used and enjoyed using the skills they had.

You are a fool Chaimfan. So are the people that like you. Either that or they are immoral or a combination of both.
:P

leo

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2007, 10:55:08 PM »
This guy is going on a witchhunt when Chaimfan has done this. Who is calling the kettle black here?

Offline adam613

• New JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2007, 05:57:39 PM »
I asked for Chaimfan for an apology here and he REFUSED to give one or any explanation for this. Instead concluding from ONE CASE of child abuse by both the father and mother that this somehow means that it was legal for men to kill their wives.Also see this tammy bruce thread
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?action=post;topic=1923.15;num_replies=28
on which is on page 2 of save western civilazation where this started. Yacov moved this thread from the top thread even though I felt what Chaimfan said was completely unacceptable. I was very upset about this as it makes it sound to me that it is OK to slander American men. Again I don't know who to blame anymore because I do think some of Rabbi Kahane's ideas do promote a certain amount of Misandry because Rabbi Kahane had no message for women and this lead to promoting women by bashing men because if you don't give women a moderate amount of praise and criticism women aren't going to do the right thing. Women aren't going to automatically do the right thing just by praising them endless. That is a liberal concept that does not work for men or women. That is why Jewish women in America including the Orthodox don't want to get married. Because they are told they are great and it is the guys fault. No criticism is placed on the women which is wrong.  And when women have nothing to really give them credit for they credit women  by saying that men are stupid in comparison which I disagree with very much and think this does harm boys by saying stuff like this. Especially boys that live at home and need mothers to treat them fairly and not take their anger out on their sons because they are told men are stupid and are just sex maniacs.