Author Topic: Mccaine seriously considering Eric Cantor as VP (Very Righteous Jew)  (Read 5035 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
I remember this guy. 

He cosponsored legislation that would cut off all U.S. taxpayer aid to the Palestinian Authority and another bill calling for an end to taxpayer aid to the Palestinians until they stop unauthorized excavations on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem.

Oh and he's rated 100% by the NRLC, indicating a very pro-life stance.

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/08/02/mccain-campaign-asks-rep-cantor-for-personal-records/

RICHMOND, Va. — Four-term Virginia Republican Eric Cantor is undergoing intense document reviews by John McCain’s presidential campaign, FOX News has learned through a Republican official familiar with the situation.

The source said personal documents of Cantor’s are under review as McCain and his Democratic rival, Barack Obama, have allowed the public face of their secretive vice presidential search process surface in the Commonwealth of Virginia.

Cantor, the current chief minority whip in the House, and McCain met privately weeks ago in the Hamptons and Cantor has helped raise more than $10 million from the Jewish community for McCain’s White House bid.

Cantor is the highest ranking Jewish Republican in Congress, and his addition to the ticket is seen by Republicans as a pathway to Jewish support in Florida and a way to secure Virginia for McCain.

Cantor has been a visible McCain surrogate for weeks, appearing frequently on cable news outlets chiefly to promote McCain’s positions on domestic and economic issues. He has been a forceful critic of Obama’s resistance to lifting the federal ban on oil and gas drilling off the Atlantic and Pacific coasts.

Since his four terms in the Virginia House of Delegates starting in the early 1990s, Cantor has been part of the anti-tax wing of Virginia’s Republican Party. His longtime advocacy for business and corporate interests in the General Assembly earned Cantor the derisive nickname “Overdog” from Democrats in Richmond.

McCain spokesman Brian Rogers said the campaign would have “no comment on anything related to the vice presidential issue.” Cantor, through a spokesman, also declined to comment.

Obama is also considering a Virginian for a running mate, as Gov. Timothy M. Kaine has been mentioned as a possible candidate.

Cantor and Kaine’s consideration underscored the near-obsessional nature of both campaigns’ focus on winning Virginia’s 13 electoral votes.

Mark Warner, the Democratic candidate for Senate this year, recently polled to see who would be his toughest statewide opponent and, sources tell FOX News, found that Cantor ran better statewide than Rep. Tom Davis and former Gov. Jim Gilmore.

Neither Cantor nor Kaine are certain running mate picks and interest in them could be as much diversion as a serious quest for a running mate. What is serious is the multi-layered chess game going on between the Obama and McCain camps over figuring out how to win Virginia.

FOX News’ Major Garrett and the Associated Press contributed to this report.

« Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 02:21:20 AM by briann »

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
Re: Mccaine seriously considering Eric Cantor as VP (Very Righteous Jew)
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2008, 02:26:22 AM »
I was about to make a thread on this with a different perspective.  This Jewish Congressman should be in Israel supporting Israel, not in America.  He's legitimizing the Exile by being in public office, and its even worse if he's the Vice Presidential candidate of the Republican party.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2008, 05:35:14 AM »
In as much I like Cantor's stance from what you wrote, it is troubling to the perspective of this movement that a Jew is in America this high a rank and he should really be doing it from Israel, IDEALISTICALLY.

However, despite the beliefs of this movement, if McCain does choose Cantor, it's not a big deal to me personally since Cantor most likely is relatively a righteous Jew...

I mean, no Jew is perfect.  We can still support a relatively good person who is Jewish even if he is potentially going to be vice president and still hold beliefs that Jews should not remain in galut.  There are much more graver sins...if it is a terrible grave sin for Jews to live in galut, then you might as well call me the leader of grave sinners..and also David ben Moshe, Gd forbid.

Nobody is perfect.and certainly, no Jew is perfect and perfectly ideal...wehther it is we live in galut, keep kosher, or keep shabbat.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2008, 06:45:01 AM »
  At this point in time.. while Israel in so much danger, Cantor a Jewish man, could possibly be chosen for VP.. In the event if McCain were to pass away (which is always a possibility) Cantor would become the PRES.
Since Cantor a "righteous" man would be the C.I.C. and Leader of the Free World, I, personally would pray my gutts out, day and night, that every decision that he makes TOWARDS Israel, would be RIGHT in the site of G-d.
  I seem to recall, Nixon, before resigning, rcvd a telephone call from Golda Meir, (PM of Israel at the time) asking for the help of USA, in which Nixon answered and USA came to the aid of Israel.

« Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 06:48:17 AM by Paulette »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2008, 08:40:48 AM »
I like Eric Cantor but he does'nt have Charisma he's rated  A by the NRA

Eric Cantor on Gun Control
Republican Representative (VA-7)

Voted YES on prohibiting product misuse lawsuits on gun manufacturers.
A bill to prohibit civil liability actions from being brought or continued against manufacturers, distributors, dealers, or importers of firearms or ammunition for damages, injunctive or other relief resulting from the misuse of their products by others. A YES vote would:
Prohibit individuals from filing a qualified civil liability action
Exempt lawsuits brought against individuals who knowingly transfer a firearm that will be used to commit a violent or drug-trafficking crime
Exempt lawsuits against actions that result in death, physical injury or property damage due solely to a product defect
Dismiss of all civil liability actions pending on the date of enactment
Prohibit the manufacture, import, sale or delivery of armor piercing ammunition
Reference: Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act; Bill S 397 ; vote number 2005-534 on Oct 20, 2005

Voted YES on prohibiting suing gunmakers & sellers for gun misuse.
Vote to pass a bill that would prohibit liability lawsuits from being brought against gun manufacturers and dealers based on the criminal misuse of firearms. The bill would also block these actions from being brought up against gun trade organizations and against ammunition makers and sellers. The measure would apply immediately to any pending cases. Several specific exceptions to the ban exist. This includes civil suits would be allowed against a maker or dealer who "knowingly and willfully violated" state or federal laws in the selling or marketing of a weapon. Design and manufacturing defect lawsuits are also permitted when weapons are "used as intended.
Reference: Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act; Bill HR 1036 ; vote number 2003-124 on Apr 9, 2003

No lawsuits against gun manufacturers.
Cantor co-sponsored against lawsuits against gun manufacturers
OnTheIssues.org explanation: This bill is a response to the success of tobacco lawsuits, which resulted in cigarette manufacturers paying billions to compensate for the long-term negative health effects of tobacco use. Gun manufacturers grew concerned that the same sort of lawsuit would be applied to guns.

OFFICIAL CONGRESSIONAL SUMMARY:

To prohibit civil liability actions against manufacturers or distributors of firearms or ammunition for damages resulting from the misuse of their products by others.
Requires dismissal of any such action that is pending on the date of this Act's enactment
Specifies exceptions with respect to actions against persons who transfer a firearm knowing that it will be used to commit a crime of violence.
EXCERPTS FROM CONGRESSIONAL FINDINGS:

The Congress finds the following:
Citizens have a right, under the Second Amendment, to keep and bear arms.
Lawsuits have been commenced against manufacturers & dealers of nondefective firearms, which seek money damages for the harm caused by the misuse of firearms by third parties, including criminals.
The sale and use of firearms and ammunition is heavily regulated.
Businesses that are engaged in commerce of firearms or ammunition are not, and should not be, liable for the harm caused by those who unlawfully misuse firearm products.
The possibility of imposing liability on an entire industry for harm that is the sole responsibility of others is an abuse of the legal system.
The liability actions commenced are based on theories without foundation in hundreds of years of the common law and American jurisprudence.
An expansion of liability would constitute a deprivation of the rights guaranteed to citizens under the Fourteenth Amendment to the US Constitution.
LEGISLATIVE OUTCOME: Referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary; never called for a House vote.
Source: Firearms Heritage Protection Act (H.R.123) 01-HR0123 on Jan 3, 2001

Rated A by the NRA, indicating a pro-gun rights voting record.
Cantor scores A by NRA on pro-gun rights policies
While widely recognized today as a major political force and as America's foremost defender of Second Amendment rights, the National Rifle Association (NRA) has, since its inception, been the premier firearms education organization in the world. But our successes would not be possible without the tireless efforts and countless hours of service our nearly three million members have given to champion Second Amendment rights and support NRA programs.

While widely recognized today as a major political force and as America's foremost defender of Second Amendment rights, the National Rifle Association (NRA) has, since its inception, been the premier firearms education organization in the world. But our successes would not be possible without the tireless efforts and countless hours of service our nearly three million members have given to champion Second Amendment rights and support NRA programs.

The following ratings are based on lifetime voting records on gun issues and the results of a questionaire sent to all Congressional candidates; the NRA assigned a letter grade (with A+ being the highest and F being the lowest).

Source: NRA website 02n-NRA on Dec 31, 2003

Ban gun registration & trigger lock law in Washington DC.
Cantor co-sponsored banning gun registration & trigger lock law in Washington DC

Nothing in any provision of law shall authorize the Mayor, or any governmental authority of the District of Columbia, to prohibit possessing firearms by a person who is allowed to possess firearms under federal law.
Denies the District any authority to enact laws or regulations that discourage or eliminate the private ownership or use of firearms.
Repeals the ban on semiautomatic weapons.
Repeals the District's registration requirement for possession of firearms.
Repeals the trigger lock law.
Maintains the current ban on the possession and control of a sawed-off shotgun, machine gun, or short-barreled rifle.
Eliminates criminal penalties for possessing an unregistered firearm.
Specifies exceptions to the prohibition against carrying concealed weapons in the District.
Source: D.C. Personal Protection Act (H.R.1399/S.1001) 2007-S1001 on Mar 27, 2007

Click here for definitions & background information on Gun Control.
Click here for a profile of Eric Cantor.
Click here for HouseMatch answers by Eric Cantor.
Agree? Disagree? Voice your opinions on Gun Control in The Forum.
Click here for a summary of Eric Cantor's positions on all issues.
Click here for issue positions of other VA politicians

http://www.ontheissues.org/VA/Eric_Cantor_Gun_Control.htm
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2008, 11:31:34 AM »
How righteous could he be if he makes McCain's short list? He's probably like Sharon, seems conservative but then turns around and stabs Israel in the back.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2008, 11:39:53 AM »
How righteous could he be if he makes McCain's short list? He's probably like Sharon, seems conservative but then turns around and stabs Israel in the back.

I agree you can not trust any politician

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2008, 01:38:23 PM »
Well, you have another option- B.H.M. Obama. 
Are you considering what I wrote at all?
IF MCCAIN WERE TO DIE....Who would become the PRES?
So, let me understand this...IF they win, you wont support them? I DONT GET IT. And if McCain were to pass away, you would be against Cantor?  Why would you not be making Mitzvah for Cantor should this happen?
I would FLAT OUT be praying my GUTTS out that Cantor would be making RIGHTEOUS decisions, for America and Israel of course.  A STRONG America HELPS Israel to be STRONG.

It is not ANY surprise to me right now, to see this, since 95%+ of this forum gave NO HONOR in a single post, when I worked with another member, to show you JEWISH BATTLE COMMANDANTS, and I have LOST EVERY SINGLE person I have been working on for FOUR months FROM THE MILITARY to sign up here and be part of our Save the America Forum .. they REFUSE to sign up, after no honor given to that post. TYVM.

They are WITH McCain, ONE reason.. THE CHIEF role of the Pres. of the USA, is to be the C.I.C of the MILITARY.  MANY MANY of Americas troops are going AWOL to Mexico if Obama gets in, so the things you say here are FUTILE, when you talk AGAINST McCain and his possible running mates.

With this being said, we are a PUBLIC forum. PUBLIC. If you hate McCain, fine, that is YOUR opinion.. But Freedom of Speech comes WITH ACCOUNTABILITY, and RESPONSIBILITY. I would TRY to LEAST exercise TONGUE CONTROL.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2008, 05:01:31 PM »
Well, you have another option- B.H.M. Obama. 
Are you considering what I wrote at all?
IF MCCAIN WERE TO DIE....Who would become the PRES?
So, let me understand this...IF they win, you wont support them? I DONT GET IT. And if McCain were to pass away, you would be against Cantor?  Why would you not be making Mitzvah for Cantor should this happen?
I would FLAT OUT be praying my GUTTS out that Cantor would be making RIGHTEOUS decisions, for America and Israel of course.  A STRONG America HELPS Israel to be STRONG.

It is not ANY surprise to me right now, to see this, since 95%+ of this forum gave NO HONOR in a single post, when I worked with another member, to show you JEWISH BATTLE COMMANDANTS, and I have LOST EVERY SINGLE person I have been working on for FOUR months FROM THE MILITARY to sign up here and be part of our Save the America Forum .. they REFUSE to sign up, after no honor given to that post. TYVM.

They are WITH McCain, ONE reason.. THE CHIEF role of the Pres. of the USA, is to be the C.I.C of the MILITARY.  MANY MANY of Americas troops are going AWOL to Mexico if Obama gets in, so the things you say here are FUTILE, when you talk AGAINST McCain and his possible running mates.

With this being said, we are a PUBLIC forum. PUBLIC. If you hate McCain, fine, that is YOUR opinion.. But Freedom of Speech comes WITH ACCOUNTABILITY, and RESPONSIBILITY. I would TRY to LEAST exercise TONGUE CONTROL.

That is true Paulette anyone is better then the mussie Obama

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2008, 05:09:19 PM »
You know Chaim, I KNOW your feelings on this matter. But Cantor needs our prayer, should he be chosen for VP. You asked us to pull or McCain (we ALL know he is evil, just the lesser of the evil) What do YOU suggest Cantor to do? REFUSE? What IF Cantor would/could be something actually POSITIVE in the middle of this DISASTER?   When I did an audio, Chaim, (on my Martial Law craziness) YOU said the ONLY way to defeat B.Obama was to VOTE.
  Well, HOW will people even want to vote for ANYONE with the 'sentiment' here?
  RT110 was RIGHT, Masterwolf is the ONLY one that is even acting like an American SHOULD act. I AM SORRY people, BUT, this ranting about obama is USELESS when having the a-- at McCain. WHY even have a jewsagainstobama with NO alternative? Selah.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2008, 05:14:12 PM »
Right On Paulette!

I am sick of this anti-McCain sentiment. If we are not going to have Obama, then who? And if Cantor where to be the VP would it be such a Chillul Hashem? I hope not. While I understand that us Jews are only in Galut now, and we should really be making aliyah. I have looked at property in Tzfat and hope to be able to make aliyah some time soon. But in the mean time we are Americans and we should be able to have a Jewish VP if it were to be in the mazel. I sure find this option better than having a psuedo-Muslim in the White House.

Thank you,
muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2008, 05:27:13 PM »
I was about to make a thread on this with a different perspective.  This Jewish Congressman should be in Israel supporting Israel, not in America.  He's legitimizing the Exile by being in public office, and its even worse if he's the Vice Presidential candidate of the Republican party.

Yeah I also have both perspectives. Of course if Chaim, David, or Paulette did run here I would vote for any of them in a heartbeat. I would prefer to have a Jew in office over a Muslim Nazi any day.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2008, 05:48:08 PM »

Yeah I also have both perspectives. Of course if Chaim, David, or Paulette did run here I would vote for any of them in a heartbeat. I would prefer to have a Jew in office over a Muslim Nazi any day.

I would love nothing MORE than to be the SEC OF DEF. I would spend our last dime in the treasury and SLAUGHTER ALL of our Enemies- we may be broke, but We would have no enemy, Israel would have no enemy. Then (30-day Matial Law in USA) EXCEPT for Law abiding Gun owners, they would assist the National Guard, in sending the mex BACK to south of the border- the NAtional Guard would be at the Border FOREVER. I would help in assisting the PRES in making an EXEC order, that NO ONE gets in here UNLESS they are here from EU who are running from the muz.
THE ONLY nations we would be allies with would be ISRAEL, and England- ONLY IF ENGLAND releases Scotland from being part of "UK" Scotland is SUPPOSE TO BE SOVERIEGN.
China would be OUTED, and OUR missles now, would be in THEIR direction every 10 miles, there would be missles on the West Coast- too bad lefty's I HAVE to REALLY secure this nation. The Patriot act would be BANNED ALL TOGETHER. Mosques would be SHUT DOWN, and Locked, and I would have signs placed on every door: ICHABOD. The LRD HAS NEVER BEEN HERE ANYWAY. 
The muZ in USA would have 2 choices
#1. Islam OR America.
If they chose Islam, they have THREE days to GET OUT. There are plenty of nations in EU that have cow-towed to Islam, SADLY SADLY.
I would help make ANOTHER exec. order- IF you are voting, and you cannot answer (5) US Historical random questions, SIMPLE- YOU DONT EVER GET TO VOTE- EVER AGAIN.

**Everything I have mentioned here is OBVIOUSLY FOR DEFENSE. **
My name is Paulette Anne, and I approve this message.  :D

GO MCCAIN. So, I can help you.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2008, 07:19:14 PM »
G-d forbid that McCain picks this Jew as his running mate.

Why is Cantor righteous? Because he sponsored some legislation on cutting aid to Fatah until they supposedly decide to behave?

Cantor has voted in favor of giving tens of billions of dollars in foreign aid to other Muslims like Egypt, Jordan and Pakistan.

Cantor has never come out against suicidal Israeli retreats or the creation of a PLO-Fatah-Hamas Muslim Nazi terrorist state. He only says that the Muslim terrorists should stop being terrorist mass murderers. Wow!

The last thing we need is a Jewish vice president telling Israel to create a PLO terrorist state and to surrender everything including Jerusalem - which is the McCain position on the Middle East.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 07:22:10 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2008, 07:21:21 PM »

Why is Cantor righteous? Because he sponsored some legislation on cutting aid to Fatah until they supposedly decide to behave?

Cantor has voted in favor of giving tens of billions of dollars in foreign aid to other Muslims like Egypt, Jordan and Pakistan.

Cantor has never come out against suicidal Israeli retreats or the creation of a PLO-Fatah-Hamas Muslim Nazi terrorist state. He only says that the Muslim terrorists should stop being terrorist mass murderers. Wow!

The last thing we need is a Jewish vice president telling Israel to create a PLO terrorist state and to surrender everything including Jerusalem - which is the McCain position on the Middle East as well.

Who would be an acceptable VP from the JTF perspective? Is there anyone who can cut the mustard?

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2008, 07:27:50 PM »
Muman, all of these evil politicians favor Israeli national suicide with the exception of Mike Huckabee who publicly stated that he opposes Israeli territorial retreats.

Anyone who tells little Israel to commit suicide is terrible in the eyes of JTF. We support McCain solely because Obama is even worse.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2008, 07:28:36 PM »
Muman, all of these evil politicians favor Israeli national suicide with the exception of Mike Huckabee who publicly stated that he opposes Israeli territorial retreats.

Anyone who tells little Israel to commit suicide is terrible in the eyes of JTF. We support McCain solely because Obama is even worse.

What is Romneys stance on Israel?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2008, 07:34:34 PM »

Chaim,

I most certainly understand that. But what can we do to get more support from our government? We should be able to get the power to turn around the American policies which call for injuring Israel by land give-aways and restricting settlements. There must be a way we can prevent Obama from winning and also save Israel. I hope that we have a solution to this problem.

muman613

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2008, 07:38:13 PM »

The last thing we need is a Jewish vice president telling Israel to create a PLO terrorist state and to surrender everything including Jerusalem - which is the McCain position on the Middle East.

Well, Mr. Ben Pesach.. I would have to say that THIS IS THE PERFECT TIME to COME OUT and PUBLICLY CONDEMN ANYONE NOT WITH Israel.....hint hint??

Since he is NO good, which you are saying CHAIM, is he bigger than G-d? WHO CAN CHANGE the HEART of MAN>? And IF not, you can curse him..... dying of a slow death.... sound familiar? Ariel Sharon?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2008, 08:06:13 PM »
Possible V-P Nominee Called Israel 'Ground Zero' in Global Fight

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/127054

(IsraelNN.com) Virginia Republican Congressman Eric Cantor, whom Republican presidential candidate Senator John McCain is considering naming as his vice-presidential running mate, said in a speech last November that Jerusalem is "Ground Zero in the global battle between tyranny and democracy" and "Israel's lifeblood."

Speaking during a visit to Israel that for the "One Jerusalem" event, which protested the Annapolis summit, Cantor said: "Jerusalem is not merely the capital of Israel but the spiritual capital of Jews and Christians everywhere. It's the site of the First and Second Temples, which housed the Holy of Holies, and it's the direction in which we Jews face when we pray. This glorious City of David is bound to the Jewish people by an undeniable 3,000 year historical link."

muman613

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2008, 08:25:00 PM »
  IF we do NOT find a person that WILL support Israel, USA WILL see the Wrath of G-d. Thats all.  I am talking Torah here- enough is enough.

If they thought the plagues of Egypt bad, when they read their bibles in the churches, this nation would R E P E N T, ASAP. Christians should NOT be supporting obama, AT ALL.

It is COMPLETELY CONTRADICTORY to Torah, Tenach, and the N.T.- ESPECIALLY that book of renelation that everyone writes books about- STOP VOTING OBAMA AMERICAN CHRISTIANS.

This is an out and out act of DEFIANCE against the Mighty One of Israel, and if it keeps up, AMERICAN WILL PAY.
  So, If you are making Aliyah- you had BETTER GO, ASAP. I have been discussing this with David, who I BELIEVE 100% that they would elect into SOME office in Israel.  He IS level headed- PLUS brilliant to boot- GET DAVID BEN MOSHE in ISRAEL.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2008, 09:49:16 PM »
  IF we do NOT find a person that WILL support Israel, USA WILL see the Wrath of G-d. Thats all.  I am talking Torah here- enough is enough.

If they thought the plagues of Egypt bad, when they read their bibles in the churches, this nation would R E P E N T, ASAP. Christians should NOT be supporting obama, AT ALL.

It is COMPLETELY CONTRADICTORY to Torah, Tenach, and the N.T.- ESPECIALLY that book of renelation that everyone writes books about- STOP VOTING OBAMA AMERICAN CHRISTIANS.

This is an out and out act of DEFIANCE against the Mighty One of Israel, and if it keeps up, AMERICAN WILL PAY.
  So, If you are making Aliyah- you had BETTER GO, ASAP. I have been discussing this with David, who I BELIEVE 100% that they would elect into SOME office in Israel.  He IS level headed- PLUS brilliant to boot- GET DAVID BEN MOSHE in ISRAEL.

why doesn't he go then?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2008, 09:55:20 PM »
As the article cited by muman shows, Cantor has stated strong opinions about Jerusalem and that it should not be allowed to be given away to the terrorist enemies, and should not be divided at all.  The problem that I worry about though, is that Mccain would select him because of this only to fool Jews into voting for him, and then once in office, his VP would just adopt mccain's position on the issue.... which we already know is all about the peace process.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2008, 01:30:18 AM »

why doesn't he go then?

Tell me T H J- Do you REALLY care about America? AMERICA?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2008, 02:01:23 AM »

why doesn't he go then?

Tell me T H J- Do you REALLY care about America? AMERICA?

yes.  What does that have to do with my question?