Author Topic: The crazy Sabbatian CohaneChai is mocking judaism on youtube  (Read 2463 times)

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
The crazy Sabbatian CohaneChai is mocking judaism on youtube
« on: January 31, 2007, 11:09:02 AM »
This guy on youtube bill10979 (possibly using other accounts) is going around to every Israel related video on youtube and posting sick lies about how the talmud encourages sodomy.  He said the same exact stuff on this forum.  I already rebuffed his lies  here and left him speechless (all he said was "good answer") in a thread that was deleted.  If you see his posts on youtube, curse him out.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
Re: The crazy Sabbatian CohaneChai is mocking judaism on youtube
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2007, 01:59:25 PM »
I wish i coulda seen your reply  :(
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: The crazy Sabbatian CohaneChai is mocking judaism on youtube
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2007, 08:04:19 PM »
One thing important to know about Frankist Sabbateans:

They promote sodomy and every other evil as holy and good.

If one of this cult's "true believers" is posting such filth, it is more than likely because they're hoping that readers who are very perverted and want to associate with the same will make contact with them.

Again I advise all to carefully read every link on the Donmeh West website.

Because they believe that only evil is the greatest good, they will do things which are repulsive, but not for the reasons that the average decent person would suspect.

Truly Satanic demented folks.