Author Topic: Never Again  (Read 1332 times)

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
Never Again
« on: August 03, 2008, 08:19:25 PM »
I traveled to Florida this weekend to visit my mother. While there, I always visit this used book store that is about the size of a Walmart. The owner buys lot of estate collections and libraries when thier owners die and I have found some true treasures there. He has probably 1000 sq feet of religious books and several rows of books related to Israel and Judaism. 

One of the books I picked up this weekend was a very nice copy of "Never Again". I have never read any of Rabbi Kahane's material before. What a great writer. I am enjoying this book very much.  I also picked up an Interlinear Bible which is really cool. It has the Hebrew and direct translation under it and then Greek and English aligned in columns side by side

Also, didn't bring my laptop with me, so I missed all of my JTF friends. It is good to be back.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Never Again
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2008, 08:21:38 PM »

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2008, 08:28:54 PM »
I always found rabbi kahane speaking better than his writing.

his writing is quite repetitive.  One or two of his books that I read, he was giving examples from newspaper clippings, to show people what was going on. All the same message really, though I guess it was news at the time..
Aside from that, he had some brilliant insights and analysis that I had never heard before.

and of course his debates were brilliant..

He wrote books, and sefarim. His sefarim would be most interesting. The Jewish Idea, and his commentary on tenach - Peirush HaMaccabee (which he was murdered before completing)

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2008, 08:31:36 PM »
Thanks American Hero.   :)
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2008, 08:33:18 PM »
I traveled to Florida this weekend to visit my mother. While there, I always visit this used book store that is about the size of a Walmart. The owner buys lot of estate collections and libraries when thier owners die and I have found some true treasures there. He has probably 1000 sq feet of religious books and several rows of books related to Israel and Judaism. 

One of the books I picked up this weekend was a very nice copy of "Never Again". I have never read any of Rabbi Kahane's material before. What a great writer. I am enjoying this book very much.  I also picked up an Interlinear Bible which is really cool. It has the Hebrew and direct translation under it and then Greek and English aligned in columns side by side

Also, didn't bring my laptop with me, so I missed all of my JTF friends. It is good to be back.

Shamgar- you are a WONDERFUL person. It is SO sad to see so MANY Christian people buying into the "American Firster" BS. It is TOTALLY sad to me, that Americans CANNOT see, that when we LEAVE little TINY Israel like THIS, we ARE committing TREASON against G-d.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(  I renounce this EVERYDAY, And PRAY= PLEASE G-d PLEASE change the hearts of these people that call themselves "Christians" I have read the N.T. as many here know it as well. I am telling you, that they are NOT reading their own book!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2008, 08:33:22 PM »

Where exactly is this book store may I ask?

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2008, 08:52:55 PM »
The stores are called Chamblin's Bookmine I and II and they are in Jacksonville Florida; he now has  2 locations. The original one is on the west side of town off of Hwy 17. He has just opened a new one right in downtown Jacksonville at 214 Laura St. It is 2 floors of an old department store. It is very easy to spend a whole day to view each one. The owner's name is Ron Chamblin. The WEB site will be updated shortly with info on the new lcoation.

http://www.chamblinbookmine.com/

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2008, 09:06:41 PM »
The stores are called Chamblin's Bookmine I and II and they are in Jacksonville Florida; he now has  2 locations. The original one is on the west side of town off of Hwy 17. He has just opened a new one right in downtown Jacksonville at 214 Laura St. It is 2 floors of an old department store. It is very easy to spend a whole day to view each one. The owner's name is Ron Chamblin. The WEB site will be updated shortly with info on the new lcoation.

http://www.chamblinbookmine.com/

Thanks, I was hoping for a place in South Florida. Thanks for the info. O0

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2008, 09:07:04 PM »

Shamgar- you are a WONDERFUL person. It is SO sad to see so MANY Christian people buying into the "American Firster" BS. It is TOTALLY sad to me, that Americans CANNOT see, that when we LEAVE little TINY Israel like THIS, we ARE committing TREASON against G-d.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(  I renounce this EVERYDAY, And PRAY= PLEASE G-d PLEASE change the hearts of these people that call themselves "Christians" I have read the N.T. as many here know it as well. I am telling you, that they are NOT reading their own book!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Paulette, my first trip to Israel was 3 years ago and it changed my life. I always believed in God and about 7 years ago decided to make him a large part of my life. On that first trip I spent 9 days and went from Mt Herman to the Dead Sea and spent 4 days in Jerusalem. I am a pretty cynical, crusty old fa*t, but I was brought to tears several times. There is no way that you can not visit the land and have any doubt left in regards to the Bible and know that there is an all-powerful God and that our God is the God of Israel.

Almost everyone that I met was extremely nice and a pleasure to talk to. Some of the Rabbis are kind of snooty but I figured that was just one of those things I had to get over. I am sure dealing with gentile tourists all day long is extremely trying.

There is just a feeling there that is hard to describe. God is everywhere, but he is especially focused on Israel. I will fight with all my heart and soul to support Israel... and I have some very big guns.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2008, 09:08:41 PM »
What part of Florida did you visit? We could have met up.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2008, 09:10:31 PM »

I was in Jacksonville. That is home for me. I have children that still live there and both my parents are there. I usually go once per month. Where are you located?

Offline muslimslayer0075995

• Senior JTFer
  • the death of islam will benifit the world
    • zionist republic
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2008, 09:45:51 PM »
i have not read rabbi kahane's books, however i once heard him speaking, it was amazing, i felt pride, closed my eyes and envisioned everything he said i will never forget that experience O0
islam isnt relgion its perpetuated hatred of the infidels

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2008, 09:47:56 PM »

I was in Jacksonville. That is home for me. I have children that still live there and both my parents are there. I usually go once per month. Where are you located?

Fort Walton Beach, not far from Jacksonville.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2008, 10:15:30 PM »

Fort Walton Beach, not far from Jacksonville.

I will let you know next time I have plans to go down although that is still a bit of a drive for you. We just spent a week, 2 weeks ago, in Gulf Shores and Orange Beach. We stayed at the Beach Club in GS and then my brother in law has a condo in Orange Beach near Uno island. That would be right in your back yard. We will be back in GS in November for a family reunion.