Poll

which is worse?

gays
4 (16.7%)
Muslims
20 (83.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: gays or Muslims?  (Read 5804 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
gays or Muslims?
« on: August 04, 2008, 07:09:18 PM »
My choice would be Muslims since gays cannot produce.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: gays or Muslims?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2008, 07:15:45 PM »
Both are in their own way worse than animals.

Really tough question  :-\
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2008, 07:19:36 PM »
Easy: Terrorist MuSSlimes! Then again with your question: One wants to shtup you and the other wants to kill you. The choice is very simple IMO.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2008, 07:24:53 PM »
Gays, and I'll tell you why.

Gays are committing genocide against our people by refusing to procreate and spreading their gay agenda everywhere corrupting our peoples morals and influencing politics, therefore they are useless to us.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2008, 07:28:42 PM »
Easy: Terrorist MuSSlimes! Then again with your question: One wants to shtup you and the other wants to kill you. The choice is very simple IMO.

Yes indeed if you see it from this perspective.

But if I imagine a real fag, I have a strange feeling to vote for Muslim.  :-\

It is like you will be in a gladiator-arena and there is one evil wolf and one big ugly swine too. You have a rifle, but only one bullet.

The wolf is more dangerous, but the swine is disgusting.  :-\
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2008, 07:32:35 PM »
Equal they both are terrible
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2008, 08:12:10 PM »
Well,

Gays are definately more of a problem for me in the San Francisco bay area. I really am sick of their perverted lifestyles and find less and less about them to like. I used to try to be nice about it, but they are forcing their sickness onto everyone. I am 100% against gay marriage and will be out to vote against it here in CA. But it looks like it just might win anyway... It is sick what they are doing to our society.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Reb

• New JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2008, 08:41:21 PM »
Both are disgusting filth, but muslims for sure.

Offline muslimslayer0075995

• Senior JTFer
  • the death of islam will benifit the world
    • zionist republic
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2008, 09:04:59 PM »
Deleted by Lisa.  JTF is a law abiding organization.  Such posts make us look bad. 
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 10:48:55 PM by Lisa »
islam isnt relgion its perpetuated hatred of the infidels

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2008, 10:39:58 PM »
All over the world, gays are about one out of every couple hundred people, give or take.  Muslims are about one in four.  Which is the greater threat?  There is no contest.  I don't care about gays, they are a laughable joke.  Who can take them seriously?   There is a real possibility, however, that liberal defeatism could bring about a muslim takeover in the west.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2008, 11:32:19 PM »
All over the world, gays are about one out of every couple hundred people, give or take.  Muslims are about one in four.  Which is the greater threat?  There is no contest.  I don't care about gays, they are a laughable joke.  Who can take them seriously?   There is a real possibility, however, that liberal defeatism could bring about a muslim takeover in the west.

Yes but the gays have a lot more support from the seculars than the muslims. Both are my enemies and I only wish death on the Muslim terrorists. But the gays are coming in a close second because they espouse secular humanism and moral relativism, both of which are destroying the fabric of our society.

muman613

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2008, 12:00:47 AM »
Gays are BIOLOGICAL TERRORISTS spreading dangerous diseases because of their evil behavior

Muslims are physical terrorists causing destruction using violence, bombings and sabotages inspired by the koran.

You can easily identify a muslim by his name and appearance but it is difficult to identify a fag by the name and it is often hard to tell if a person is really a fag especially if he is a closet fag.

I "voted" for FAGS!
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2008, 12:29:36 AM »
I'd say Muslims are worse because at least most gays bathe enough not to stink, even if they do put on flowery perfume.  :D

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2008, 02:50:01 AM »
Of course Muslims are worse, this is a no brainer. While the homosexuals are vile animals, the people they hurt the most are themselves and their families. Muzzies commit terrorism and kill innocent people. Of course the muzzies are worse.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2008, 03:00:11 AM »
Some homos are at least nice people and don't wage war to kill none homos.

Muslims..well, most are dangerous and cannot be trusted.

Come to think of it..there is no competition..hands down Muslims!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2008, 03:01:47 AM »
Of course Muslims are worse, this is a no brainer. While the homosexuals are vile animals, the people they hurt the most are themselves and their families. Muzzies commit terrorism and kill innocent people. Of course the muzzies are worse.

There are two types of battles, the battle of the physical which the Muslims bring, and the battle of the spiritual which the homosexuals bring. In reality both are very tough enemies. While we dont see the spiritual death which is caused by immoral sexual behavior it surely happens. As I said before, we must fight a physical fight against Islam and a spiritual fight against immorality.

muman613

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2008, 03:05:57 AM »

There are two types of battles, the battle of the physical which the Muslims bring, and the battle of the spiritual which the homosexuals bring. In reality both are very tough enemies. While we dont see the spiritual death which is caused by immoral sexual behavior it surely happens. As I said before, we must fight a physical fight against Islam and a spiritual fight against immorality.

muman613

First off, most homos don't try to encourage non-homos to be homos.  Most just demand that non homos accept homo lifestyles.

Muslims encourage non muslims to be muslims...otherwise, off with their heads!!

I would rather live amongst rabid homos than rabid muslims if you ask me...There is no competitition here.  Most homos will accept a non homo's right to be what he wants to be...Muslims don't...

The spiritual holocaust that all of you speak of are not the homos fault as much as it is people who believe in nothing and are zombies to popular thought...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2008, 03:08:21 AM »

muman613

First off, most homos don't try to encourage non-homos to be homos.  Most just demand that non homos accept homo lifestyles.

I would rather live amongst rabid homos than rabid muslims if you ask me...There is no competitition here.  Most homos will accept a non homo's right to be what he wants to be...Muslims don't...

The spiritual holocaust that all of you speak of are not the homos fault as much as it is people who believe in nothing and are zombies to popular thought...

Dan,

You must not get around San Francisco very much. I used to enjoy going into the city {I live about 30 minutes to the north} but the gays are all over. And they are not the kind who like straights. If they dont make some derogatory comment to you then you are lucky. It is not someplace you want to bring your kids because they are openly and offensively exposing their sexual perversions.

I just wish I didnt have to live to close to this perversion. If only there are ten righteous people then it will not be destroyed...

muman613

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2008, 03:12:27 AM »

muman613

Dan,

You must not get around San Francisco very much. I used to enjoy going into the city {I live about 30 minutes to the north} but the gays are all over. And they are not the kind who like straights. If they dont make some derogatory comment to you then you are lucky. It is not someplace you want to bring your kids because they are openly and offensively exposing their sexual perversions.

I just wish I didnt have to live to close to this perversion. If only there are ten righteous people then it will not be destroyed...

muman613

beleive me, I'm in Manhattan...Most homos i have met are not militant..I disagree with their lifestyle vehemently..I would prefer to disagree and that they understand that those do disagree have the right to disagree without fear of being called a "racist".  However, it's up to us to teach our children the proper thing...not the homos.  And yes, there are outspoken homos out there who are zealouts for their causes.  we have a right to be zealouts for righteous things and that's what's important.  The homos will not get me nor my children because I'll make sure my children know better of what is right and wrong.

The danger is the Islamic belief system..that causes murder and brutality.  The homo agenda doesn't cause murder and brutality although it weakens the soul and makes way for the Islamic agenda to make it easier for them to strike at our hearts Gd forbid.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2008, 03:23:01 AM »

muman613

Dan,

muman613

beleive me, I'm in Manhattan...Most homos i have met are not militant..I disagree with their lifestyle vehemently..I would prefer to disagree and that they understand that those do disagree have the right to disagree without fear of being called a "racist".  However, it's up to us to teach our children the proper thing...not the homos.  And yes, there are outspoken homos out there who are zealouts for their causes.  we have a right to be zealouts for righteous things and that's what's important.  The homos will not get me nor my children because I'll make sure my children know better of what is right and wrong.

The danger is the Islamic belief system..that causes murder and brutality.  The homo agenda doesn't cause murder and brutality although it weakens the soul and makes way for the Islamic agenda to make it easier for them to strike at our hearts Gd forbid.

I agree.... Good point. I do not hate the homos, I just think we need to stand up against them. I dont really care what people do behind their doors, but they shouldnt be parading filth in the streets. I said before that I do hate Islamic terrorists who directly caused damage to me and my family when they attacked the World Trade Center on 9/11, killing my only younger brother.

There is no debate which is worse, but it is an interesting question...

muman613

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2008, 03:41:18 AM »
I agree with Dr. Dan here. The homos are evil people and they are all liberal monsters but nothing is worse than muzzies. I would live near homos over muzzies anyday. The homos will not threaten my life. I can choose to not associate with the homos and they will not bother me. The same cannot be said about muzzies.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2008, 03:52:18 AM »
Many gays are victims because they were molested (many psychiatrists say this) and often were brought up with no parents and 0 morality.  Of course there are sick, unrepentant ones but there are many who are confused people who probably have never heard of G-D. 

The person who becomes gay may be confused or living a bad lifestyle but the person who becomes Muslim is full of hate and completely embraces all its tenants based on a rational choice. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2008, 04:10:45 AM »
Many gays are victims because they were molested (many psychiatrists say this) and often were brought up with no parents and 0 morality.  Of course there are sick, unrepentant ones but there are many who are confused people who probably have never heard of G-D. 

The person who becomes gay may be confused or living a bad lifestyle but the person who becomes Muslim is full of hate and completely embraces all its tenants based on a rational choice. 

NWJTF,

You may be right, but I know some who are not full of hate and truly believe that their faith is a path to peace. I know because I work with people of all faiths. Not all of them are bloodthirsty killers.

muman613

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2008, 04:54:35 AM »

NWJTF,

You may be right, but I know some who are not full of hate and truly believe that their faith is a path to peace. I know because I work with people of all faiths. Not all of them are bloodthirsty killers.

muman613

The converts almost always are.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2008, 07:26:03 AM »
Most gaylords march shoulder to shoulder in the U.S. with the muslim
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03