Author Topic: Beware of Zahal.org, I was ripped off on so called Israeli military boots.  (Read 10310 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
I bought Israeli "lightweight boots" about a year ago from Zahal.org and I remember when I first bought them, the quality was shady to begin with. First of all, the leather was VERY thin like you could take a pencil and poke it through the leather, that's how thin it was. The soles were made of plastic (seriously wtf?!), I have NEVER heard of a boot being made of plastic, these were the "red" paratrooper boots, the sole was also red (on Israeli boots it's supposed to be black rubber), furthermore, the stitching was horrible and is starting to come out, looks like a child put this boot together.

The boot was advertised like this

IDF "Red" Paratroopers Leather Boots - light
Price : $119.00
Prestigious boots of paratroopers elite force. Designed and manufactured especially for the IDF needs. Reinforced with special rubber non slip sole. Built to reduce fatigue during long missions, marches and patrols.
Sizes : US 7-12.5 /
EU 35-47

Where the [censored] is the rubber?! Theres no rubber on my [censored] boot, it's made of plastic and even stepping on rocks trying to climb up, there's evidence of chaffing on the soles.

What really set off my alarm was in Hebrew, the damn boot says "Made In China"!!!!!

I emailed Zahal.org and they told me "All boots including American boots are made in China or India now".

My friends were laughing at how much I paid for such peices of crap and showed me what I could have bought in the US for 100 bucks on base, they were made of a thicker leather, and built much better.

Well just for comparison, I purchased a pair of "Israeli Boots" on ebay, and these are the results I found.

The boots on ebay were built much better like a thicker leather though they wre used, the sole was firmly attached to the boot and a black leather (like it's supposed to be) the laces were black and strong unlike the pair I bought from Zahal, and felt like a boot should.

They said "Noga Einat Shoe Industries Ltd" which is based in Israel so they were Israeli made. Zahal.org claimed that the company no longer makes boots or shoes but a reservist I talked to claimed different and showed me a new pair he had.

Zahal.org also has deleted my post showing comparison pictures, what have they got to hide?

Heres a picture of the ones I got from Zahal

Now look at the comparison pics.

Heres the one I bought on Zahal.org (the one I suspect to be fake), notice the sole?

Now heres the one I bought on ebay

Zahal.org one again

One on ebay again

Side by side comparison (ebay one on left, Zahal.org on right)

Even though the ones on ebay are used, they look much more durable and feel more durable.

Inside of the "zahal.org" boots.

Anyone read hebrew?

So anyways, this isn't the only item i'm suspicious of. I asked the collector I buy from and he stated in his own words that the equipment being sold by Zahal is not authentic IDF equipment, so that lead me to the conclusion that perhaps it's surplus gear. Well now apparently it's not even real surplus gear, that a lot of it is supposedly counterfit or fraudulent products made to look like IDF products? The boots are definitely not surplus, and everyone I showed thats in the IDF said they never seen this so called "lightweight boot" because theres no ankle support.

Oh the best part is the uniform they sold me, it was supposedly the latest "IDF uniform" with the concealed buttons and black Zahal tag, the damn thing looked like it was sewn by some Arab in the north or something. It already has two rips, one in the pants and one on the shirt. The stitching is also coming out of it, so I'm very suspicious now about Zahal.org

Pictures of those.

And the picture of the hole

So what do I think? I think somethings very suspicious about this company, I think that they are mainly appealing to Airsoft players and milsimmers and a lot of their products are not really as authentic as they claim. Some of it maybe surplus, but I suspect their uniforms and boots are not authentic based on what I purchased. Their vests are authentic but heavily overpriced.

Anyways, just warning anyone if they collect IDF gear to be leery.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
They are fake

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
They are fake

Yeah the ones on Zahal no doubt, the ones on ebay are authentic however. I do a lot of business with the guy on Ebay.

He was telling me that you can buy a lot of that junk at camping stores and it's usually sold to kids or whatever or as cheap replicas from China. Some of the stuff Zahal sells is authentic but like mentioned, their boots and uniform are more than likely fakes.

Offline muslimslayer0075995

• Senior JTFer
  • the death of islam will benifit the world
    • zionist republic
They are fake

Yeah the ones on Zahal no doubt, the ones on ebay are authentic however. I do a lot of business with the guy on Ebay.

He was telling me that you can buy a lot of that junk at camping stores and it's usually sold to kids or whatever or as cheap replicas from China. Some of the stuff Zahal sells is authentic but like mentioned, their boots and uniform are more than likely fakes.
my counsin works in IDF, ik for a fact those are fake.
islam isnt relgion its perpetuated hatred of the infidels

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
They are fake

my counsin works in IDF, ik for a fact those are fake.

Yeah the ones on zahal are fake, the ones on ebay are real however as it has serial number and the disk.

• Senior JTFer
    • zionist republic
i would avoid idf all together though there leader is a traitor of Judaism

• Senior JTFer
    • zionist republic
there leader is a traitor, he stabed a jewish hero in the back  >:(