Author Topic: JTF Forum Surpasses Yekutiel's Kahane.org Forum On All Statistic Numbers  (Read 4103 times)

admin

Keep in mind that the current Kahane.org Forum started in March of last year.

Kahane.org:

4359 Posts in 1113 Topics by 373 Members. Latest Member:  Aaron
Latest Post: "Re: Another major shake ..." ( Today at 04:46:19 PM )
View the most recent posts on the forum.
[More Stats]

The current JTF Forum started in the end of last August.

JTF:

15109 Posts in 1972 Topics by 375 Members. Latest Member:  True White Nationalist
Latest Post: "JTF Forum Surpasses Yeku..." ( Today at 09:47:50 PM )
View the most recent posts on the forum.
[More Stats]

« Last Edit: January 31, 2007, 09:50:01 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
I don't like this childish thread.  This is not a competition and action speaks louder than words on some forum. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
As a non Jew person, I can appreciate how JTF values my opinion more than those other forums.  They are fine, I suppose, especially Kahane.org, but JTF is much better.  Besides, Chaim is much cooler!!  Yacov, too, as an administrator.  Of course, if I get banned again, I could change my opinion ;D
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
I don't like this childish thread.  This is not a competition and action speaks louder than words on some forum. 

agreed.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer

agreed.

Yacov, you are a great administrator and you deserve a lot of credit for the growth of our movement both here and in Eretz Yisrael. G-d bless you for all that you are doing.

But on this one issue, I have to agree with jdl4ever and Tzvi.

In regard to revava, I have no problem with this or anything else that is written because they are evil people whose admins have repeatedly compared Chaim to Hitler - an unforgivable sin in my book.

But in regard to Yekutiel, I think we should be respectful even if we have differences of opinion with him (which we do). Yekutiel is a good Jew and we are certainly not in competition with him or his forum.

That's my opinion.