Author Topic: ah! the benefits of immigration  (Read 1279 times)

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
ah! the benefits of immigration
« on: January 31, 2007, 09:50:11 PM »

random snipers on rooftops

great "art" to look at :D

great neighbors

prostitutes always avaliable

random beatings

great family restaurants
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
Re: ah! the benefits of immigration
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2007, 08:52:52 AM »
Are you sure that these pictures are from LA? They look as though they came from Corona or Jackson Heights NY city.

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2007, 05:07:03 PM »
It's L.A a mexican on another board i go to was talking about how great it is, then some other mexicants came into the thread and spoke about how great it is also.
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2007, 11:42:43 PM »
Re: "...Are you sure that these pictures are from LA? They look as though they came from Corona or Jackson Heights NY city..."

Oh, YEAH@!

I recently drove to downtown San Pedro (a little south of L.A.)...couldn't believe my eyes!

It was "Slums 'R' Us".

The entire city was a scene right out of the shanty towns of Guatemala City, Quito, or Bogota.

PACKS (quite literally packs of illegal invaders) were everywhere to be seen in the middle of the streets, on the sidewalks, all over ... no motion whatsoever; just milling around in large packs of drab shabby dirty humanity with greasy black hair.  Every type of mongrel known to human genetic engineering was to be seen.  And not a white person in sight.

GRAFFITTI (exactly as gross and as dense as in those pics in this post), and I MEAN EVERYWHERE!...Every square inch of area which could be spray painted with GANG GRAFFITTI was covered over!

Even the city hall building was covered with it, and not only that....but the subhumans had lowered themselves down from the roof on ropes in the middle of the night, and spray painted the city hall outside between the floors (about 100 ft. high), where only Spiderman could have navigated!!!

Quick trip to the San Pedro Public Library; in a grassy "park" looking area....Once an obviously beautiful building, and quite modern in design.  Now, more resembling Beirut after Israeli overflights.  Every single large glass panel was spiderwebbed & cracked, with bullet holes & thrown rocks.  Front door locked...had to be identified & "buzzed" in like visiting a prison.  Up above the front door was the usual overhead light ... the entire light fixture was ringed in military razor wire; as was the entire library "compound"....the reason being to prevent the animals from stealing or breaking out the lightbulbs.

On the way out of town, I pulled into a "Qwik-Lube" garage for an oil change.  Female illegal, approximate age 18, approached with clipboard & pen in hand, & started "gesturing" in sign-language.  Couldn't speak a word of English.  This became obvious when I gave my name, mileage, and asked for an oil change.  Even worse ... she had a pair of large, mucous membrane-colored  "LIPS" actually TATTOOED on to her mouth!  I had to take the clipboard from her and jot down all my own data.  The manager of the garage?...you guessed it...another one of them...

About the same could be same for Hawthorne, California....the home of America's great "The Beach Boys"....unfortunately the scenes from the backs of their albums with racing sportsters, beautiful blonde & tan "beach bunnys", and young virile white men in shorts, has passed away into the sunset; now illegal pimps & drug dealers up on rooftops "scouting" for "the man", or for a "rival gang-member", or selling their sister, or G-d only knows what!  Down in streets, lawlessness, a "tenseness" in the air permeating the atmosphere.

YEP!...those pics are recent ones from L.A.

Short of a massive deportation effort, we will all soon formally recognize the permanent Occupation of the entire South West of the United States by Mexico & Central America.  It already no longer is part of America except on paper.

Our tax dollars at work.