Author Topic: C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S Muman613 for HELPING the JTF, Chaim and Shlomo  (Read 1393 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.

Muman613- Thank you so much for all of your hard work in the time you have been here- I am SO happy that you ACCEPTED the honor of being a moderator. CLEARLY...Shlomo needed you...lol.... You have been WONDERFUL to me, an EXC person, and an INSPIRATION to all on the Forum that LOVE your nightly Tehilim/Psalms. You made ME feel comfortable in OUR family of Jewish brethren, and if I didnt LOVE David ben Moshe SO MUCH, I would go and grab you myself..lol  ;D..! THANKS for helping Chaim and Shlomo & all of us, Muman :)
                                                                            *C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S*

Tanach (Hebrew): Psalms (Tehilim) Chapter 67
‎1 ‏לַמְנַצֵּ֥ח בִּנְגִינֹ֗ת מִזְמ֥וֹר שִֽׁיר׃

‎2 ‏אֱלֹהִ֗ים יְחָנֵּ֥נוּ וִֽיבָרְכֵ֑נוּ יָ֤אֵ֥ר פָּנָ֖יו אִתָּ֣נוּ סֶֽלָה׃

‎3 ‏לָדַ֣עַת בָּאָ֣רֶץ דַּרְכֶּ֑ךָ בְּכָל־גּ֝וֹיִ֗ם יְשׁוּעָתֶֽךָ׃

‎4 ‏יוֹד֖וּךָ עַמִּ֥ים׀ אֱלֹהִ֑ים י֝וֹד֗וּךָ עַמִּ֥ים כֻּלָּֽם׃

‎5 ‏יִֽשְׂמְח֥וּ וִֽירַנְּנ֗וּ לְאֻ֫מִּ֥ים כִּֽי־תִשְׁפֹּ֣ט עַמִּ֣ים מִישׁ֑וֹר וּלְאֻמִּ֓ים׀ בָּאָ֖רֶץ תַּנְחֵ֣ם סֶֽלָה׃

‎6 ‏יוֹד֖וּךָ עַמִּ֥ים׀ אֱלֹהִ֑ים י֝וֹד֗וּךָ עַמִּ֥ים כֻּלָּֽם׃

‎7 ‏אֶ֭רֶץ נָתְנָ֣ה יְבוּלָ֑הּ יְ֝בָרְכֵ֗נוּ אֱלֹהִ֥ים אֱלֹהֵֽינוּ׃

‎8 ‏יְבָרְכֵ֥נוּ אֱלֹהִ֑ים וְיִֽירְא֥וּ אֹ֝ת֗וֹ כָּל־אַפְסֵי־אָֽרֶץ׃

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

Muman613- Thank you so much for all of your hard work in the time you have been here- I am SO happy that you ACCEPTED the honor of being a moderator. CLEARLY...Shlomo needed you...lol.... You have been WONDERFUL to me, an EXC person, and an INSPIRATION to all on the Forum that LOVE your nightly Tehilim/Psalms. You made ME feel comfortable in OUR family of Jewish brethren, and if I didnt LOVE David ben Moshe SO MUCH, I would go and grab you myself..lol  ;D..! THANKS for helping Chaim and Shlomo & all of us, Muman :)
                                                                            *C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S*

Tanach (Hebrew): Psalms (Tehilim) Chapter 67
‎1 ‏לַמְנַצֵּ֥ח בִּנְגִינֹ֗ת מִזְמ֥וֹר שִֽׁיר׃

‎2 ‏אֱלֹהִ֗ים יְחָנֵּ֥נוּ וִֽיבָרְכֵ֑נוּ יָ֤אֵ֥ר פָּנָ֖יו אִתָּ֣נוּ סֶֽלָה׃

‎3 ‏לָדַ֣עַת בָּאָ֣רֶץ דַּרְכֶּ֑ךָ בְּכָל־גּ֝וֹיִ֗ם יְשׁוּעָתֶֽךָ׃

‎4 ‏יוֹד֖וּךָ עַמִּ֥ים׀ אֱלֹהִ֑ים י֝וֹד֗וּךָ עַמִּ֥ים כֻּלָּֽם׃

‎5 ‏יִֽשְׂמְח֥וּ וִֽירַנְּנ֗וּ לְאֻ֫מִּ֥ים כִּֽי־תִשְׁפֹּ֣ט עַמִּ֣ים מִישׁ֑וֹר וּלְאֻמִּ֓ים׀ בָּאָ֖רֶץ תַּנְחֵ֣ם סֶֽלָה׃

‎6 ‏יוֹד֖וּךָ עַמִּ֥ים׀ אֱלֹהִ֑ים י֝וֹד֗וּךָ עַמִּ֥ים כֻּלָּֽם׃

‎7 ‏אֶ֭רֶץ נָתְנָ֣ה יְבוּלָ֑הּ יְ֝בָרְכֵ֗נוּ אֱלֹהִ֥ים אֱלֹהֵֽינוּ׃

‎8 ‏יְבָרְכֵ֥נוּ אֱלֹהִ֑ים וְיִֽירְא֥וּ אֹ֝ת֗וֹ כָּל־אַפְסֵי־אָֽרֶץ׃

Thank you so much Paulette.. I really love what we are doing and hope that our call is heard in the upper heavens. I want you to know that you have been instrumental in motivating me and Im sure many others to rally together for our cause.

I hope everyone is in good spirit, and has peace in their home.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Yes Muman is great!

Congratulations  O0
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
CONGRATULATIONS Muman. I enjoy and learn from your posts. Bless the coders!!
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
I am very happy that Muman613 accepted. I really need his help. Congratulations!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
I am very happy that Muman613 accepted. I really need his help. Congratulations!

ABSOLUTELY Shlomo! He is SMART, and can help yopu with MANY things. O0 And he is one of the BEST Jewish men I know.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
Congratulations Muman613!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Congratulations  O0
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Way-To-Go Muman!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Shalom,

Thank you all for your kind words. I enjoy your company so much I am turning on my mp3 player and playing "HINEI MAH TOV" right now!

Hinay ma tov u’manayim
Shevet akh-im gam ya-ghad

Behold, how good and how pleasant it is
For brothers to dwell together

muman613

« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 05:50:02 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Congratulations Muman613  O0.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Congratulations Muman613  8;)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Welcome to the group.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?