Author Topic: Israel Preparing for Iran Strike- Oh please, let it be so  (Read 2996 times)

Offline Mifletzet

• Senior JTFer
Re: Israel Preparing for Iran Strike- Oh please, let it be so
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2008, 10:39:49 AM »
If you had been in Tzefas at the time of the 2006 war, you'd be less gleeful for a war. The katyushas Hizbollah fired on Tzefas were the smallest they had: 5kg warheads. Even so, their was terrifying enough.

If in round II they fire the 30kg Fajr ones that they sent on to Haifa, you can say goodbye to Tzefas, the town where the Moshiach will first be revealed, according to the Zohar! Their 400kg Zilzals don't even bear thinking about! As for Syria's and Irian's 1000kg Scuds & Shihabs, you can say goodbye to whole blocks, neighbourhoods even.

Which is why it'll quickly escalate to nuclear: "Behold, the day will come that will burn like an oven!" (Malachi 3).

« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 10:44:57 AM by Mifletzet »

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2008, 10:45:08 AM »
If you had been in Tzefas at the time of the 2006 war, you'd be less gleeful for a war. The katyushas Hizbollah fired on Tzefas were the smallest they had: 5kg warheads.

If in round II they fire the 30kg Fajr ones that they sent on to Haifa, you can say goodbye to Tzefas, the town where the Moshiach will first be revealed, according to the Zohar!

It is the only answer to the current problem with Iran since the alternative would be worse. Would you like to have tea with the ahmadinejad? 

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2008, 10:50:47 AM »
Israel needs Iran to look like this and quick

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2008, 10:55:50 AM »

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2008, 10:56:54 AM »

Sorry no Israel in the second one cant find it

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2008, 10:57:28 AM »

A mushroomed Iran is the best Iran, the earlier the better, today or tomorrow. O0 O0 O0 O0
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2008, 10:59:23 AM »
:::D

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2008, 03:11:31 PM »
I am a torah believing Jew.  So I can say with confidence that if Israel fights, really fights, (not half-heartedly like in lebanon) G-d will protect His people.  Time is running out.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2008, 03:30:13 PM »
If you had been in Tzefas at the time of the 2006 war, you'd be less gleeful for a war. The katyushas Hizbollah fired on Tzefas were the smallest they had: 5kg warheads.

If in round II they fire the 30kg Fajr ones that they sent on to Haifa, you can say goodbye to Tzefas, the town where the Moshiach will first be revealed, according to the Zohar!

It is the only answer to the current problem with Iran since the alternative would be worse. Would you like to have tea with the ahmadinejad? 

I pray that Tzfat is saved. When I make Aliyah it will be to Tzfat, as I already know one Rabbi who lives there.

muman613

http://www.ilovetorah.com
http://www.torahvideo.com
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 03:31:56 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14