Author Topic: Fatal blasts hit Chinese province during the Olympic games  (Read 1195 times)

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
Fatal blasts hit Chinese province during the Olympic games
« on: August 10, 2008, 02:47:16 AM »
 A series of bomb attacks has targeted a police station and commercial buildings in the Chinese province of Xinjiang, state media reports. The explosions were followed by gunfire in the area, which is 3,000km (1,860 miles) from Beijing, witnesses said.

FULL STORY: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/7551954.stm

VIDEO:
« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 02:58:25 AM by IslamIsCancer »
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
Re: Fatal blasts hit Chinese province
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2008, 02:49:33 AM »
Damn Buddhists when will they get angry and slaughter those turd muzzie excrement? GRRRRRR!!
Free Javakh!!!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2008, 02:51:08 AM »
I'd love to see the Mohammadans declare Jihad against China.  That would be fantabulous.  There's no such thing as "political correctness", "tolerance" or "diversity" in China.  Further, I don't think China would look to the US for "permission" to wipe out the Mohammadans.  Hell, Russia would, not only, give them the green light but assist for fun...

I hate China but this is good news...   O0
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2008, 02:53:11 AM »
I'd love to see the Mohammadans declare Jihad against China.  That would be fantabulous.  There's no such thing as "political correctness", "tolerance" or "diversity" in China.  Further, I don't think China would look to the US for "permission" to wipe out the Mohammadans.  Hell, Russia would, not only, give them the green light but assist for fun...

I hate China but this is good news...   O0

That'd be so great because even the muzzies can't do anything against 1.5 billion Chinese and their war machine.
Free Javakh!!!

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Fatal blasts hit Chinese province during the Olympic games
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2008, 11:31:31 AM »
Officially there are about 20 million Muslims in China. The largest group is the Hui, which are actually Han Chinese traitors who converted to Islam. The minorities on China are exempted from the one child policy and so they have seven time the birth rate of the Han chines 9.33% according to wikipedia.

It is possible that there are many more Muslims in China since the official number only takes account to Muslim ethnic groups while there are other ethnic groups with some Muslim population.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2008, 01:36:32 PM »
Well, if the Chinese infidel war machine decides to defend itself, and the entire Earth, from these Qur'animal savages and institute an Islamic genocide, I might strongly consider converting to Christianity and practicing "turn the other cheek...." ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2008, 02:10:59 PM »
Unfotunately I think the Chinese are not immune to Islam. If they ever become a democracy China will become a fertile ground for Islamic expansion.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2008, 02:11:47 PM »
I can't have too much sympathy for China here because China, like its big neighbor Russia, is one of the most evil empires on the planet. China does everything it can to crush its own Muslim Nazi problem, but tells Israel that it can't deal with the Fakestinian Muslim Nazis, supplies weapons to Iran, Hezbollah, and other Muslim Nazi entities, and has worked on Iran and North Korea's nuclear reactors. This is utter and complete hypocrisy. China deserves its equivalent of the Chechen Muslim Nazis.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2008, 05:59:22 PM »
Agree with CF, Russia and China will use the islamic terrorist to hurt the west anytime so they can go and...  maybe they're lesser hipocrites than us but still its good to see them afected by their own medicine.... for me it's just 16 comies and about 160 muzies less. O0
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2008, 06:54:58 PM »
Xinjiang is a very concentrated area of Muzzies in China, no surprise where this came from.

When will the rest of the world will stand up and say they have had enough of these Muzzie SOBs
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2008, 10:13:47 PM »
I hope that my prayers will be answered.  The next 5 years of Commies killing Mohammadans and vice versa...  Rid the world of a double dose of debauched anti-G-d cancer  O0