Author Topic: Govt Sponsored Muzzie School right next to WHERE I WORK!  (Read 2560 times)

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
Govt Sponsored Muzzie School right next to WHERE I WORK!
« on: August 11, 2008, 08:20:14 AM »
On the way to work every morning, I always drive through McDonalds and pick up my ice coffee and then cut through the parking lot of the shopping center where it is located to get back on the main roadway. Inside the shopping center is a LARGE center with a very nice sign that says " Amana Center - Fulton County Charter School".

Today was the first day of school for the county and  of course traffic was much heavier. Well as I drive past the school, the entire parking lot is full of muzzies in headscarves, burkhas and toting a bunch of tots (terrorists of tomorrow). When I get into the office I google it and it doesn't say anything about it being a muzzie school except for one small picture in the top middle of the page. It amazes me that my tax dollars are paying for this.

Of course I had the pleasure of weaving through the parking lot and showing off my Infidel/Support Israel decals on my truck...   ^-^

http://www.amanaacademy.org/
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Re: Govt Sponsored Muzzie School right next to WHERE I WORK!
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2008, 11:31:15 AM »
I love the sticker but you really should trade that truck in for a car that eats up less gas
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2008, 11:35:44 AM »
On the way to work every morning, I always drive through McDonalds and pick up my ice coffee and then cut through the parking lot of the shopping center where it is located to get back on the main roadway. Inside the shopping center is a LARGE center with a very nice sign that says " Amana Center - Fulton County Charter School".

Today was the first day of school for the county and  of course traffic was much heavier. Well as I drive past the school, the entire parking lot is full of muzzies in headscarves, burkhas and toting a bunch of tots (terrorists of tomorrow). When I get into the office I google it and it doesn't say anything about it being a muzzie school except for one small picture in the top middle of the page. It amazes me that my tax dollars are paying for this.

Of course I had the pleasure of weaving through the parking lot and showing off my Infidel/Support Israel decals on my truck...   ^-^

It must of stunk
Were they screaming Death to America

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2008, 11:49:42 AM »
I love the sticker but you really should trade that truck in for a car that eats up less gas

It is my God-given right as an American to drive a large gas-guzzling vehcle. There is no shortage of oil. The US has more oil under it than the Middle East.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2008, 11:50:43 AM »

It is my G-d-given right as an American to drive a large gas-guzzling vehcle. There is no shortage of oil. The US has more oil under it than the Middle East.

It that a Hummer?

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2008, 11:50:53 AM »

It must of stunk

No, but they were straining to read the decals, I may have to get a large billboard and attach to the back of the truck.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2008, 11:53:36 AM »

It is my G-d-given right as an American to drive a large gas-guzzling vehcle. There is no shortage of oil. The US has more oil under it than the Middle East.

It that a Hummer?

As in vehicle type?  yes.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2008, 01:06:40 PM »

It must of stunk

No, but they were straining to read the decals, I may have to get a large billboard and attach to the back of the truck.

Good for you, go for it! :::D O0

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2008, 03:21:30 PM »
    >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2008, 06:07:53 PM »

Shamgar, that decal is great...  O0 to your post ....I hope it really upsets the Muzzies

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2008, 02:28:33 PM »
Truly a disgusting. Abhorrent.  >:(
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2008, 09:11:31 PM »
I have started collecting intelligence.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2008, 09:22:50 PM »
I have started collecting intelligence.

Hey she looks familiar! Isn't she on the FBI Most Wanted List? I don't about you guys, but I'm calling the Feds. I want my reward! 1 less terrorist, woo hoo! :::D

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2008, 09:32:49 PM »
I look for the ones with thin features in arms and face but fat waist. That equals bad news and demands a pre-emptive strike, (Calling 911 that is).