Author Topic: Did I hear this right on ask JTF?  (Read 2213 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Did I hear this right on ask JTF?
« on: August 11, 2008, 05:18:37 PM »
towards the end, Chaim states, "Almost all of them (Arabs) except for a handful of them, want to destroy Israel."

1:41:57 that's where it starts.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Taylor

• Full JTFer
    • Avid Editor's Insights
Re: Did I hear this right on ask JTF?
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2008, 05:37:10 PM »
towards the end, Chaim states, "Almost all of them (Arabs) except for a handful of them, want to destroy Israel."

1:41:57 that's where it starts.

I think Chaim might be talking about groups like http://arabsforisrael.com/ right?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2008, 05:40:34 PM »
He must mean people like Walid Shoebat, Joseph Farah, Brigitte Gabriel, and Wafa Sultan.

People like that surely compose no more than 1% of 1% of Arabs, which is truly a handful.

Offline Tacitus

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2008, 08:05:02 PM »
He must mean people like Walid Shoebat, Joseph Farah, Brigitte Gabriel, and Wafa Sultan.

People like that surely compose no more than 1% of 1% of Arabs, which is truly a handful.

Brigitte Gabriel is my favorite...what a beauty
No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he is vigilant in its preservation.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2008, 09:18:31 PM »

That must be what he meant.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2008, 09:23:28 PM »
97% of Arabs are Muslim.. he means that 97%, plus probably some of the brainwashed Christian/Druze Arabs..

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2008, 11:30:47 PM »
                                                                                                               בס''ד

Almost all means that only a tiny handful are exceptions to this rule. Almost all Arabs want to destroy Israel and the Jewish people.

The poll taken during the 2006 Lebanon war, for instance, found that 97% of the Arabs in Judea, Samaria and the Gaza District said that they support the Hezballah terrorist mass murderers. The poll was taken by Near East Consulting, an Arab polling firm, and I believe that the poll was accurate.

Offline Taylor

• Full JTFer
    • Avid Editor's Insights
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2008, 02:30:51 AM »
                                                                                                               בס''ד

Almost all means that only a tiny handful are exceptions to this rule. Almost all Arabs want to destroy Israel and the Jewish people.

The poll taken during the 2006 Lebanon war, for instance, found that 97% of the Arabs in Judea, Samaria and the Gaza District said that they support the Hezballah terrorist mass murderers. The poll was taken by Near East Consulting, an Arab polling firm, and I believe that the poll was accurate.

do you have a link for this? I tried googling it but I could not find the poll you referenced.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2008, 02:33:25 AM »
                                                                                                               בס''ד

I simply wanted to bring up the point of your rational minded opinions.  You weren't stating that ALL, but "almost ALL"...That's a step in the right direction.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2008, 02:34:29 AM »
another thing about the olympics question....You stated that "in your opinion" israel should stay out of it.  I disagree wtih your opinion, but it's nevertheless, just an opinion...so I also want to give credit where due in your language, Chaim.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2008, 02:47:44 AM »
Chaim, I agree with you about most arabs wanting to destroy Israel but I would have to say that if the word "Islam" was used, you would have to say that %99.99999999999 of those want to slaughter all the infidels. I think even that high a percentage is debatable as it might be more.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2008, 03:08:14 AM by DownwithIslam »
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2008, 02:49:14 AM »
Chaim, I agree with you about most arabs wanting to destroy Islam but I would have to say that if the word "Islam" was used, you would have to say that %99.99999999999 of those want to slaughter all the infidels. I think even that high a percentage is debatable as it might be more.

Im sorry if I dont agree... If this were the case I should be dead already...

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2008, 03:07:42 AM »
Chaim, I agree with you about most arabs wanting to destroy Israel but I would have to say that if the word "Islam" was used, you would have to say that %99.99999999999 of those want to slaughter all the infidels. I think even that high a percentage is debatable as it might be more.

Im sorry if I dont agree... If this were the case I should be dead already...

muman613

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2008, 03:08:30 AM »
That was a typo, sorry.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2008, 03:21:19 AM »
97% of Arabs are Muslim.. he means that 97%, plus probably some of the brainwashed Christian/Druze Arabs..
The vast majority of both Christians and Druze are Nazis. Samir Kuntar (yimach schmo) is a Druze. Druzism is a hybrid of Christianity and Islam, I believe.

But the actual "Christian" Arabs are just as bad. Look at how all the Maronites cheered at the "homecoming" of Lebanese "national hero" Samir Kuntar. Yimach schmo to all of them. The only Lebanese Maronite I know of who has spoken out for Israel is Brigitte Gabriel, and I recall that she has acknowledged that most Maronites are vicious Jew-haters.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2008, 03:23:13 AM »
Chaim, I can guarantee you that most of that 3% that claimed to oppose Hezbollah's actions wanted to say the "right thing" (i.e. taqqiyah) for Western audiences to hear.

The correct figure for Hezbollah support for Israeli Arab Nazis is probably well upwards of 99%.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2008, 03:25:55 AM »
I simply wanted to bring up the point of your rational minded opinions.  You weren't stating that ALL, but "almost ALL"...That's a step in the right direction.
Dan, I think that we can safely say that ALL Arabs are Nazis. Individual one-offs like Wafa Sultan and Joseph Farah are not even a drop in the bucket. They are vaporized H20 molecules in the atmosphere.

I would be enormously surprised if we could find as many as fifteen to twenty truly Zionistic Arabs in the entire United States, and I am counting Farah and Gabriel.

The figure of Arabs who perhaps genuinely don't care about Israel or Jews one way or another is probably quite a bit higher, perhaps in the hundreds or low thousands even, but when push comes to shove, there can be very little doubt which side most of these Arabs will choose.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2008, 03:28:07 AM by C.F. »

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2008, 03:30:04 AM »
Druzism is a hybrid of Christianity and Islam, I believe.

No I'm pretty sure it's not.   Druze religion is very unique and from what I've read about it it has nothing to do with Christianity.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2008, 03:31:14 AM »

The direction toward what exactly?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2008, 07:48:04 AM »

Not looking like a nutcase to the masses and bringing this group more into the mainstream.  You can beg for it for a million years to become  a mass movement..Decent people don't join movements that say that ALL of a certain group are bad.  Ort ALL of a certain group are good.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2008, 08:24:30 AM »
97% arabs. 100% muslims.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2008, 04:01:55 PM »

Not looking like a nutcase to the masses and bringing this group more into the mainstream.  You can beg for it for a million years to become  a mass movement..Decent people don't join movements that say that ALL of a certain group are bad.  Ort ALL of a certain group are good.

I think it's not a step in the right direction, it's a step that is an endpoint in itself.   We should not step into the liberal-lie-machine territory and stretch one bit further by saying "most muslims are moderate" and other lies the media peddles.   It is important to keep honesty.   I personally do not think Chaim ever said that ALL Arabs hate Israel, that usually he will say things like 'the vast majority' 'most' etc which keeps it honest and reasonable.  But certainly some people here do say things like 'all arabs are nazis' or everyone and his brother is a nazi, which does end up diluting our message.   If everyone's a nazi then it no longer makes sense to call it to anyone - it no longer has meaning or impact.   It's the Muslim nazi regimes and muslim nazi terrorist org's and participants that are the nazis.   Not, "every guy I don't like" ....   So on this we certainly agree Dr. Dan.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2008, 04:49:25 PM »
I'll refer to the main site:

There Are No Arab "Moderates" (Part 1 of 2)
http://jtf.org/israel/israel.arab.moderates.part.one.htm

There Are No Arab "Moderates" (Part 2 of 2)
http://jtf.org/israel/israel.arab.moderates.part.two.htm
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2008, 05:40:09 PM »

I think it's not a step in the right direction, it's a step that is an endpoint in itself.   We should not step into the liberal-lie-machine territory and stretch one bit further by saying "most muslims are moderate" and other lies the media peddles.   It is important to keep honesty.   I personally do not think Chaim ever said that ALL Arabs hate Israel, that usually he will say things like 'the vast majority' 'most' etc which keeps it honest and reasonable.  But certainly some people here do say things like 'all arabs are nazis' or everyone and his brother is a nazi, which does end up diluting our message.   If everyone's a nazi then it no longer makes sense to call it to anyone - it no longer has meaning or impact.   It's the Muslim nazi regimes and muslim nazi terrorist org's and participants that are the nazis.   Not, "every guy I don't like" ....   So on this we certainly agree Dr. Dan.

Thank you...you summarized exactly what i was trying to say...

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2008, 06:50:11 PM »
another thing about the olympics question....You stated that "in your opinion" israel should stay out of it.  I disagree wtih your opinion, but it's nevertheless, just an opinion...so I also want to give credit where due in your language, Chaim.

jews were heavily persecuted by greeks(think chanukah and forcing of greek culture on us), and later by romans(think rabbi akiva and bar koziba/kochba).

If you consider greek persecution of jews, and how jews would assimilate into greek culture and partake in the greek sports.. The basis for the olympics of today. The greek hashkafa(philosophy) - which the olympics  memorialises - is historically at least, the anti-thesis of judaism..
They wanted perfection of the body and considered circumcision to be a blemish.. They banned circumcision. I read somewhere of jewish women being paraded on the streets with their murdered children hanging around their necks

An anti zionist I used to speak to made a very interesting point.. He said look at how (he said "the zionists", but for us, that means secular zionists).  Look at how they take the concept of the Maccabees, and make a sports club out of it. As if the Maccabees were sportsmen. (There is a jewish social/sports club called Maccabee!)