Author Topic: Olmert's deal: 93% of Judea and Samaria will go to the Arabs permanently.  (Read 5908 times)

Offline Jericho Missile

• Full JTFer
Olmert is racing to get this deal done, before he steps down.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/127161

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer

What a piece of drek! May he contract an incurable disease! >:(

Offline Jericho Missile

• Full JTFer

What a piece of drek! May he contract an incurable disease! >:(

He is dragging Israel down with him.   That's his talent.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
He should receive capital punishment, on TREASON!!!! >:(
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
I can only wish an ailment to Olmert that is slow and painful.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Shalom,

Im sorry to say that I also have come to curse Olmert and his wicked government. It is astonishing the people are sitting back and allowing the country to be given away to people who want to destroy us.

May Olmert be struck with a painful and incurable disease!

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Jericho Missile

• Full JTFer
He'll retire wealthy, and drop Israel like a bad habit.  He'll be leaving on jet plane

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
And abbas rejected the offer so it wasn't good enough for him lol!!
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
He just can't destroy the country fast enough.  This so-called "shelving" of the issue of Jerusalem is a classic example of "hootnah".  That is the arabic term for a false treaty lasting no more than ten years.  How can anyone be so stupid?

Offline Jericho Missile

• Full JTFer
He just can't destroy the country fast enough.  This so-called "shelving" of the issue of Jerusalem is a classic example of "hootnah".  That is the arabic term for a false treaty lasting no more than ten years.  How can anyone be so stupid?

He and his wife  can always flee Israel, he's a wealthy individual, with many connections.  The ordinary Israeli, can't leave Israel so easily.  Olmert and his supporters are making a catastrophy for the vast majority of Israel's citizens.  And for the most part, the citizens sit quietly.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
May the feces of a 1000 HIV infected camels infest his nose and his urine dribble like Aunt Jemima syrup in the middle of winter.

Old Arab curse I have been saving for a special ocasion....  O0
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Yimach schmo to that Nazi demon.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
He'll retire wealthy, and drop Israel like a bad habit.  He'll be leaving on jet plane
To visit his gay children in France, no doubt.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Jericho Missile

• Full JTFer
Olmert's as happy as a pig in [censored].  He's laughing all the way to the bank.  He's gotta nice little retirement package.  He got away with too much, too long, and the supporters sanctioned it, and the citizens sat on their hands.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Thanks G-d Abbas and his palestinian "peace loving" electorate want 100% + Jerusalem or nothing. Arabs had only one politician with more wit and cuning than your average ME mob ruler; Sadat and they killed him for cheating the Sinai from Israel in exchange of hudna. ::) O0 He simply was destroying the Jews too slow for their temper.
G-d will not allow further dividing of his land, even if this will couse WWIII. Olmert is doing one great job in revealing the true face of "israeli piss movement"... even if contrary to his will... the next goverment will be much more adamant on Israel survival even in face of US pressure... Even if Osama will win G-d forbid or EU will tranform into IV Reich.       
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Thanks G-d Abbas and his palestinian "peace loving" electorate want 100% + Jerusalem or nothing. Arabs had only one politician with more wit and cuning than your average ME mob ruler; Sadat and they killed him for cheating the Sinai from Israel in exchange of hudna. ::) O0 He simply was destroying the Jews too slow for their temper.
G-d will not allow further dividing of his land, even if this will couse WWIII. Olmert is doing one great job in revealing the true face of "israeli piss movement"... even if contrary to his will... the next goverment will be much more adamant on Israel survival even in face of US pressure... Even if Osama will win G-d forbid or EU will tranform into IV Reich.       

Ultra,

Not wanting to be a stickler, but you spell Cause with an 'A' not an 'O' {you spelled it couse}. This is the second time I noticed this word mis-spelled.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
Thank goodness we have a spell checker. I am a terrible spellr.  I am looking for the Muman icon now...

Just kidding.   ::)
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Shalom,

Im sorry to say that I also have come to curse Olmert and his wicked government. It is astonishing the people are sitting back and allowing the country to be given away to people who want to destroy us.

May Olmert be struck with a painful and incurable disease!

muman613

Shalom, do you have any idea why the Israelis tolerated him for so long? Do you know by any chance what the percentage of Liberal Jews in Israel is? Thanks.

P.S. Olmert is evil.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 02:22:56 PM by republicandox »

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
He has absolutely no support from anyone in Israel. Even Kadima wants him out. So what gives this piece of excrement the right to give up land against the will of the people before he's almost out? It's so evil. He's like a bad stalker.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
He has absolutely no support from anyone in Israel. Even Kadima wants him out. So what gives this piece of excrement the right to give up land against the will of the people before he's almost out? It's so evil. He's like a bad stalker.

Sounds like Jimmy Carter.