Author Topic: Where is the JTF/Jews against Obama stuff?  (Read 1038 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Where is the JTF/Jews against Obama stuff?
« on: August 12, 2008, 07:34:26 PM »
Shalom,

I was just thinking about election year stuff like bumper stickers, lawn signs, T-shirts, and promotional material. I would love a "Jews Against Obama" bumper sticker for my car.

Has anyone created any of this material? If so please advertise it...

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
Re: Where is the JTF/Jews against Obama stuff?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2008, 08:48:26 PM »
Yes, a Jews Against Obama bumper sticker would be nice.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2008, 09:22:19 PM »
Shalom,

I was just thinking about election year stuff like bumper stickers, lawn signs, T-shirts, and promotional material. I would love a "Jews Against Obama" bumper sticker for my car.

Has anyone created any of this material? If so please advertise it...

muman613

http://shop.cafepress.com/jews-against-obama?source=searchBox

I hope you find what you are looking for on this link. This site has Anti Obama things for sale written in Hebrew.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2008, 09:24:12 PM by republicandox »

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2008, 01:29:50 AM »
You know, I was talking about this with Chaim tonight and I found out that several people were actually beaten for wearing anti-obama shirts by blacks who claimed they were "racist" for speaking against obama. I'll see if I can find the news articles. It's just disgusting.

So I'm not sure what we are going to do. We don't want to put any members in danger from violent black criminals who would target people for wearing a shirt. It's really come down to that. It's just unbelievable.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2008, 01:42:48 AM »
You know, I was talking about this with Chaim tonight and I found out that several people were actually beaten for wearing anti-obama shirts by blacks who claimed they were "racist" for speaking against obama. I'll see if I can find the news articles. It's just disgusting.

So I'm not sure what we are going to do. We don't want to put any members in danger from violent black criminals who would target people for wearing a shirt. It's really come down to that. It's just unbelievable.

It is a catch 22. I was discussing what Pastor Manning said about whites having to walk on eggshells around blacks with my father this morning, and we came to the conclusion that even though it harms both races, we whites must still walk on eggshells around blacks because we don't want to get murdered.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2008, 02:39:24 AM »

It is a catch 22. I was discussing what Pastor Manning said about whites having to walk on eggshells around blacks with my father this morning, and we came to the conclusion that even though it harms both races, we whites must still walk on eggshells around blacks because we don't want to get murdered.

I do not fear any man. I have been in confrontations with these animals and have prevailed. Hashem has been my shield in several situations. When I was in my 20s I got my nose broken by the Crips street gang in Venice California. I dont care what people think; I want to send the message to the masses.

If people really hated Jews as much as I hear some people say on this forum, I should be shunned and spit on in public. I have never heard anyone yell "Jew" at me nor any examples of antisemitism. I have worn my kippah and tzittzits {and peyos}  while in San Francisco, in Berkeley, in San Jose, and I have never seen any form of it. I have a small group of friends of various nationalities at work including Indians, Polish, Romanian, Hungarian, Chinese, and Koreans. My closest friends are my minyan.

So I would not fear putting an anti-Obama sticker on my bumper {though I would not want to park in SF or Berkeley}. There is one car at work with an Obama sticker on it. Everytime I see it I think how great it would be to put an anti-obamar sticker on it.

muman613

PS: There are times when I would never be in SF... Like during the GAY PRIDE day... Or the Palistinkian marches... Im no political activist and avoid those events...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14