Author Topic: All the GOPers for Obama are Against Israel  (Read 1280 times)

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: All the GOPers for Obama are Against Israel
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2008, 07:24:14 PM »
Yes, the GOP voters, who are voting for Obama, are against Israel.  Absolutely true.  They blame Israel for the Israel-Palestinian feud.  They are not really conservative Christian Republicans.  These people don't know beans about the scriptures of the bible, or supporting Israel and Gods people.  They are in the dark, as if they were in a cave.   On the other hand there are a huge amount of Republican Christian conservatives, who will support Israel at all costs.  CUFI has went to Washington to make the Politicians aware of the need to support this soverign democracy in the middle-east, surrounded by terrorists countries.  I know for a fact, because I am one of them, who has been sending money to many organizations to help Israel and her people, WE LOVE ISRAEL AND HER PEOPLE.   Chaim's interview with the G-Man was a wake up call to every American, who cares about our freedom, and our way of life, including Jews like Barbara Streisand, and Richard Gere.  These two are living in the dark.   They really have abandoned their people.......My thanks to JTF, The G man, Sean Hannity, www.eyeblast.tv / Homepage--  htttp://texasdarlin.wordpress.com   www.worldnetdaily.com and of course Google  JewsAgainstObama - UTube for putting the truth about Obama on the web.

Debbie

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2008, 08:27:21 PM »
all of these GOPers are scum.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2008, 11:32:27 AM »
Yes, the GOP voters, who are voting for Obama, are against Israel.  Absolutely true.  They blame Israel for the Israel-Palestinian feud.  They are not really conservative Christian Republicans.  These people don't know beans about the scriptures of the bible, or supporting Israel and Gods people.  They are in the dark, as if they were in a cave.   On the other hand there are a huge amount of Republican Christian conservatives, who will support Israel at all costs.  CUFI has went to Washington to make the Politicians aware of the need to support this soverign democracy in the middle-east, surrounded by terrorists countries.  I know for a fact, because I am one of them, who has been sending money to many organizations to help Israel and her people, WE LOVE ISRAEL AND HER PEOPLE.   Chaim's interview with the G-Man was a wake up call to every American, who cares about our freedom, and our way of life, including Jews like Barbara Streisand, and Richard Gere.  These two are living in the dark.   They really have abandoned their people.......My thanks to JTF, The G man, Sean Hannity, www.eyeblast.tv / Homepage--  htttp://texasdarlin.wordpress.com   www.worldnetdaily.com and of course Google  JewsAgainstObama - UTube for putting the truth about Obama on the web.

Debbie, I take it you are a Christian? I am GLAD that I finally SEE a Christian that is condemning this. Many on here do, but it is VERY refreshing to see that you can SEE what is happening. I am well read in the N.T. I feel in times like this, one must be.. There is a chapter that mentions an Apostasy.. Do you think that America is in this "Apostasy?" I see MANY Christian people that are into this 'white-pride' white-power' stuff, and I think that MANY are actually BELIEVING this, and calling it Christianity- I dont believe I see a tiny little bit of Christianity in these movements. Something is really evil about this. Do you agree?
Debbie
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2008, 02:53:16 PM »
They may have gotten brain damage along the way.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2008, 03:11:35 PM »

Debbie, I take it you are a Christian? I am GLAD that I finally SEE a Christian that is condemning this. Many on here do, but it is VERY refreshing to see that you can SEE what is happening. I am well read in the N.T. I feel in times like this, one must be.. There is a chapter that mentions an Apostasy.. Do you think that America is in this "Apostasy?" I see MANY Christian people that are into this 'white-pride' white-power' stuff, and I think that MANY are actually BELIEVING this, and calling it Christianity- I dont believe I see a tiny little bit of Christianity in these movements. Something is really evil about this. Do you agree?
Debbie

We are moving from the age of the Church into the age of the Messiah, and Apostasy will be rampant.

"Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;"    1Timothy 4:1
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2008, 08:46:27 PM »
I think a fair question Hussein should respond to is whether he was baptised.
I am willing to bet that he never was....since that could constitute
Islamic heresy ....a complete repudiation and rejection of Islam
and punishable by capital punishment according to the Sharia.

He, his minions and the fawning press repeatedly claim he is a Christian
and consider it slander, rumor and vicious attacks to say that he is not. 
I have repeatedly seen that any reference to his Islamic training
is considered a smear.

Also, the baptism  issue has been pretty much avoided and considered
taboo and untouchable.

To merely make a shallow assertion of Chrisitanity with nothing to back it up
is not credible,  especially after an Islamic childhood indoctrination.

The Baptism issue is discussed in this article.

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/4016

Does anyone have any opinions on this.

Roadwarrior

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2008, 09:07:05 PM »
He has lies, he lies now, he would lie if pressed.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2008, 09:28:17 PM »
If he says Yes ....I would say ..."Produce the Baptism Certificate"

I think he would call it a Smear ...and would say ...
Baptism is irrelevant and not a litmus test for being a Christian....

I am sure he already has a smokescreen,  BS answer
full of misdirection and obfuscation which in itself is a
bunch of lies, as you say, Shamgar ..dressed up in semantics and gobbledegook

The only chance of it happening is in a town hall meeting ...
which he avoids ...the press will nevvvvvvvvver ask it
face to face