Author Topic: No Jewish leaders to save Israel?  (Read 4111 times)

Offline David Ben-Ariel

• Full JTFer
    • Beyond Babylon
No Jewish leaders to save Israel?
« on: February 03, 2007, 07:54:05 PM »
 The question begs to be answered whether or not there's such a man in Jerusalem today (as its cauldron is filled with crooks and thieves and murderers selling out Israel); whether Israel will finally have a truly Jewish leader who will boldly reclaim Judaism's holiest site, the Temple Mount, and will refuse to tolerate Amalekites claiming Jerusalem as their capital; A strong leader who knows and understands that the Holy Land is promised to Israel and not to Ishmael.

Don't the Jews have a leader to save Israel?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: No Jewish leaders to save Israel?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2007, 07:57:01 PM »
The question begs to be answered whether or not there's such a man in Jerusalem today (as its cauldron is filled with crooks and thieves and murderers selling out Israel); whether Israel will finally have a truly Jewish leader who will boldly reclaim Judaism's holiest site, the Temple Mount, and will refuse to tolerate Amalekites claiming Jerusalem as their capital; A strong leader who knows and understands that the Holy Land is promised to Israel and not to Ishmael.

Shavua tov David,it appears that there is no one in Eretz Yisroel who stands out as even a partial leader
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline David Ben-Ariel

• Full JTFer
    • Beyond Babylon
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2007, 08:01:33 PM »

Shavua tov David,it appears that there is no one in Eretz Yisroel who stands out as even a partial leader

I'm not aware of any and when I thought perhaps Gershon Salomon would consider seeking office he didn't feel it was his calling. I thought Baruch Marzel sounded good and then some said he was Shabak. Moshe Feiglin sounded good too and then he was also a disappointment. But then even Bar Koseva sounded good and started out good....

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2007, 08:03:44 PM »

I'm not aware of any and when I thought perhaps Gershon Salomon would consider seeking office he didn't feel it was his calling. I thought Baruch Marzel sounded good and then some said he was Shabak. Moshe Feiglin sounded good too and then he was also a disappointment. But then even Bar Koseva sounded good and started out good....
Gershon Salomon would be good but you said it's not his calling.Also could he win
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline David Ben-Ariel

• Full JTFer
    • Beyond Babylon
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2007, 08:07:05 PM »
Gershon Salomon would be good but you said it's not his calling.Also could he win

He didn't feel it was his calling - at least when I asked him years ago. Could he win? Not unless Israel has a change of heart and grows sick and tired of treacherous leaders and continual "concessions" to Nazi-Muslims.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2007, 08:08:14 PM »

He didn't feel it was his calling - at least when I asked him years ago. Could he win? Not unless Israel has a change of heart and grows sick and tired of treacherous leaders and continual "concessions" to Nazi-Muslims.
They follow like sheep

Shot at 2010-01-03