Author Topic: Colin Powell To Endorse Obama  (Read 1832 times)

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
Colin Powell To Endorse Obama
« on: August 13, 2008, 06:01:24 PM »
http://www.wdtn.com/global/story.asp?s=8825514

If this proves true, who is truly shocked.  Powell has been a benefactor of affirmative action for the past twenty years. 

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: Colin Powell To Endorse Obama
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2008, 06:03:08 PM »
Are you surprized?  All the Affirmative Action exploiters and advocators of a free ride off the backs of ol-whitey are hopping aboard the Obama boat...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Tacitus

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2008, 06:28:43 PM »
Colin Powell is a disgrace, not because he will endorse Obama, but because he is the biggest culprit for the US failures in Iraq. Damn him to hell.
No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he is vigilant in its preservation.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2008, 06:45:07 PM »
Colin Powell is a disgrace, not because he will endorse Obama, but because he is the biggest culprit for the US failures in Iraq. Damn him to hell.

I am SICK BEYOND BELIEF.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2008, 07:01:08 PM »
I'm not surprised! Colon Powell once said that he would have loved to have attended the "Million Man March", but he had a speaking engagement that day. He's a reprehensible individual.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2008, 07:21:40 PM »
What you expect from a guy named after the lower end of the GI tract? :::D

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2008, 08:59:27 PM »
lol to Ben Yehuda's comment

And I quickly headline-surfed that he will speak at the Demrats convention .....

Disgusting ....

I didnt read the details yet

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2008, 09:29:39 PM »
Powell spoke at the 2000 GOP convention and criticized Republicans for not supporting Affirmative Action.  A real pig this man really is.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2008, 09:32:17 PM »
Once a shvuggy, always a shvuggy! ::)

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2008, 09:36:32 PM »
All those Mulanyans stick together  >:(.                                                                                                                                                                             I wish I could say the same about whites.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2008, 09:37:41 PM »
Powell spoke at the 2000 GOP convention and criticized Republicans for not supporting Affirmative Action.  A real pig this man really is.
The man is a moron Period.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2008, 09:50:23 PM »
All those Mulanyans stick together  >:(.                                                                                                                                                                             I wish I could say the same about whites.

PJC: How dare you talk about dem damn crackas, they be the enemy. Yell it loud, I'm black and I'm proud! :::D

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2008, 09:57:18 PM »

PJC: How dare you talk about dem damn crackas, they be the enemy. Yell it loud, I'm black and I'm proud! :::D
;D

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2008, 10:52:46 PM »
This is getting to be racist. PJC, don't make me pull out my race card.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2008, 04:52:47 AM »
I'm not sick at all by this...simply because it doesn't surprise me.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2008, 05:46:58 AM »
Whatever it's worth, I just read another news piece about this, and that piece ends with a statement that a Powell spokeswoman denies the story.  HOWEVER, with that said, Powell is indeed a product of racial quotas, he's a political opportunist, AND he has his own collection of dirty laundry, and I would not be surprised if this story was true.

In a certain sense, such a move by Powell and his ilk would be a rather appropriate slap in the face to McCain, who never misses an opportunity to slap the Right in order to ingratiate himself to the Left.  In other words, what goes around comes around.