Author Topic: Pakistain Downed 10 Israeli Plans In 1967 War?!  (Read 3569 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Pakistain Downed 10 Israeli Plans In 1967 War?!
« on: February 03, 2007, 08:35:44 PM »
Even If America & Israel Eliminate The Iranian Nuclear Threat ...

Pakistan has nuclear weapons.  Pakistan was involved in the 1967 war against Israel.  Even if Israel and America eliminates the Iranian nuclear threat that is not enough...

http://www.geocities.com/Baja/Dunes/1107/HTML/paf/war.htm

Pakistain's Involvement In The 1967 War:

During this war, PAF sent a contingent of its pilots and airmen to Egypt, Jordan and Syria. PAF pilots performed excellently and downed about 10 Israeli planes including Mirages, Mysteres, Vautours without losing a single plane of their own. Flt.Lt. Saif-ul-Azam was decorated by Jordan and Iraq.

The performance of PAF pilots was praised by Israelis too. Eizer Weizman, then Chief Of Israeli Air Force said once about Air Marshal Noor Khan (Commander PAF at that time): "...He is a formidable person and I am glad that he is Pakistani not Egyptian..."

India has 150 million+ muslim nazis which is greater than the total population of Pakistan and any nuclear attack on Pakistan by India will invoke a counter attack on India.  Only America can do it with a decisive and real conservative leadership.  Unfortunately we have a phony conservative who is the greatest preacher for islam in the White House.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2007, 01:28:44 AM by Christian Zionist »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Noor Khan

Re: Pakistain Downed 10 Israeli Plans In 1967 War?!
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2007, 05:04:52 PM »
That was then......so much stronger now eh????  Tuff tuff army....and all the firepower from USA...

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2007, 11:32:35 PM »
Re:  "...That was then......so much stronger now eh?  Tuff tuff army....and all the firepower from USA..."

HEY!...YEAH!

IF YOU'LL GIVE ME THEIR ADDRESS, I'LL MAIL THE PAKISTANI ARMY A YEAR'S SUPPLY OF RIGHT GUARD BRAND DEODORANT!

MAYBE EVEN THROW IN A FEW CASES OF THOSE "CAR DEODORIZERS" THE SCHVOOGS ALL HANG FROM THEIR REAR VIEW MIRRORS...THOSE BRAVE PAKI PILOTS CAN HANG 'EM IN THEIR COCKPITS...THAT WAY THEY CAN LEARN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A "GAS ATTACK", AND THEIR AVERAGE EVERYDAY B.O.!

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2007, 11:56:00 PM »
That was then......so much stronger now eh????  Tuff tuff army....and all the firepower from USA...

Don't ever forget about those 93,000 Pakistani soldiers surrendering to a Jewish General J.F.R. Jacob who served in the Indian army during the Bangladesh war.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Noor Khan

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2007, 04:14:12 AM »
Re:  "...That was then......so much stronger now eh?  Tuff tuff army....and all the firepower from USA..."

HEY!...YEAH!

IF YOU'LL GIVE ME THEIR ADDRESS, I'LL MAIL THE PAKISTANI ARMY A YEAR'S SUPPLY OF RIGHT GUARD BRAND DEODORANT!

MAYBE EVEN THROW IN A FEW CASES OF THOSE "CAR DEODORIZERS" THE SCHVOOGS ALL HANG FROM THEIR REAR VIEW MIRRORS...THOSE BRAVE PAKI PILOTS CAN HANG 'EM IN THEIR COCKPITS...THAT WAY THEY CAN LEARN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A "GAS ATTACK", AND THEIR AVERAGE EVERYDAY B.O.!

Lol.....yeah whatever.... Man your too smart for me....

Noor Khan

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2007, 04:15:09 AM »

Don't ever forget about those 93,000 Pakistani soldiers surrendering to a Jewish General J.F.R. Jacob who served in the Indian army during the Bangladesh war.

Like I said that was then but lets chat about today!!! Could Israel taken them on....NO CHANCE u know it & I know it....so save your BS 4 someone else

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2007, 01:37:57 PM »
Abdul hasn't yet had enough:
"... lets chat about today!!! Could Israel taken them on....NO CHANCE u know it & I know it....so save your BS 4 someone else..."

OF COURSE ISRAEL COULDN'T TAKE ON THE PAKISTANI INSECT AIR FORCE!

THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS THIS!

SINCE YOU BELIEVE IT, YOU HAVE ALREADY PROVEN HOW YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN DECEIVED BY THE LIES OF SUPERIOR JEW, NOW WAITING TO COMPLETELY DEVASTATE THE PAKISTANI MILITARY, AND GIVE SNOT-FACE DICTATOR GENERAL OVER TO INDIA TO BE DRAGGED THROUGH STREETS OF DELHI AND MOMBAI AS MILLIONS YELL "THERE!...LOOK!...SNOT-FACE OF PAKISTANI DICKTAKER GENERAL!"....

Noor Khan

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2007, 02:13:19 PM »
Abdul hasn't yet had enough:
"... lets chat about today!!! Could Israel taken them on....NO CHANCE u know it & I know it....so save your BS 4 someone else..."

OF COURSE ISRAEL COULDN'T TAKE ON THE PAKISTANI INSECT AIR FORCE!

THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS THIS!

SINCE YOU BELIEVE IT, YOU HAVE ALREADY PROVEN HOW YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN DECEIVED BY THE LIES OF SUPERIOR JEW, NOW WAITING TO COMPLETELY DEVASTATE THE PAKISTANI MILITARY, AND GIVE SNOT-FACE DICTATOR GENERAL OVER TO INDIA TO BE DRAGGED THROUGH STREETS OF DELHI AND MOMBAI AS MILLIONS YELL "THERE!...LOOK!...SNOT-FACE OF PAKISTANI DICKTAKER GENERAL!"....

Man typical response....man u come right out of the STUPID MANS TEXT BOOK...how about something more constructive??? Again u have proven that u r the superior JEW ;)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2007, 01:34:08 PM »
Idiot this the is fools site, never have   the Paki's air force ever downed a    single Israeli plan this is your site LOL LOL

This is not the official website of the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) and is neither endorsed nor recognised officially by it. The contents of this website, are not necessarily the official view of the PAF.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2007, 07:14:02 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03