Author Topic: Jewish general who led Indian army to victory  (Read 1347 times)

Offline indian

• New JTFer
Jewish general who led Indian army to victory
« on: August 13, 2008, 07:41:46 PM »
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1344543/posts

This is the commitment of Jews. Whereever they reside, they dedicate their lives for that country.Great quality.Muslims need to learn from Jews. Also my special thanks to Israel for their defence weaponery , intelligence help to india during 1998 Kargil war. This will further strengthen India-Israel ties :)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Jewish general who led Indian army to victory
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2008, 08:17:22 PM »
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1344543/posts

This is the commitment of Jews. Whereever they reside, they dedicate their lives for that country.Great quality.Muslims need to learn from Jews. Also my special thanks to Israel for their defence weaponery , intelligence help to india during 1998 Kargil war. This will further strengthen India-Israel ties :)

Indian,

Thank you for your kind words. I have had the pleasure of working with several people who are from India and I have a good feeling about the Indian people. We share a common enemy, the Muslim threat, and we also share loving kindness.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2008, 08:40:53 PM »
What a great article. There are many great Jewish leaders in the US armed forces as well.  And of course some of the greatest military leaders of all time...  David, Joshua.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Last Edit: August 14, 2008, 12:05:40 AM by Christian Zionist »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2008, 04:01:41 PM »
Many salutes to General Jacob.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._F._R._Jacob

Almost all Indians who were literate and aware during the 1971 Bangla Desh war happen to know and remember General Jacob well with honor and pride.

Many would have earlier thought of him as being an Anglo-Indian, but later when it was widely informed that he is a Jew then the respect for him raised very high. It was only then I understood that why India defeated Pakistan so meticulously at Bangla Desh.

With Regards... :)
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2008, 04:02:57 PM »
I don't understand. There's no Indian Jews? ???

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2008, 04:10:21 PM »
And now Bangladesh should be gratefull to India for saving them from their Islamic brother
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2008, 04:13:23 PM »

nopeaceforland,

Yes there are Indian Jews...

Below I quote from Wiki article.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Jews
In addition to Jewish expatriates and recent immigrants, there are five native Jewish communities in India:

1. The Cochin Jews arrived in India 2,500 years ago and settled down in Cochin, Kerala as traders.
   2. The Bene Israel arrived in the state of Maharashtra 2,100 years ago.
   3. The Baghdadi Jews arrived in the city Mumbai from Iraq, Iran, and Afghanistan, and Arab countries about 250 years ago.
   4. The Bnei Menashe are Mizo and Kuki tribesmen in Manipur and Mizoram who claim descent from the tribe of Menasseh.
   5. The Bene Ephraim (also called Telugu Jews) are a small group who speak Telugu; their observance of Judaism dates to 1981.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2008, 04:14:33 PM »

India had perhaps oldest surviving Jews outside Israel. Off course their numbers were never high enough. 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2008, 04:19:40 PM »
And now Bangladesh should be gratefull to India for saving them from their Islamic brother

And Muzzies shall remain the muzzies till their end.  ;)

Their bones were pulverized and at that time it was considered good enough but not forever.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2008, 05:11:08 PM »
Too bad U.S. is associated with Pakistan.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2008, 02:55:26 AM »
Too bad U.S. is associated with Pakistan.

U.S. sincerely feels that pak666 may on some fine day hand over Ohsamba to them.