Author Topic: Credit must be given to G. Gordon Liddy  (Read 1356 times)

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
Credit must be given to G. Gordon Liddy
« on: August 13, 2008, 10:11:33 PM »
His having Chaim on Tuesdays show was indeed a very big step for JTF.  It's sad that Jewish talk show host such as Michael Savage, Michael Medved, Dennis Prager, or Jackie Mason won't give JTF the time of day.  For a man like Liddy to put Chaim on, he must have been impressed with what he has seen or heard about him and JTF.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Re: Credit must be given to G. Gordon Liddy
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2008, 10:13:51 PM »
His having Chaim on Tuesdays show was indeed a very big step for JTF.  It's sad that Jewish talk show host such as Michael Savage, Michael Medved, Dennis Prager, or Jackie Mason won't give JTF the time of day.  For a man like Liddy to put Chaim on, he must have been impressed with what he has seen or heard about him and JTF.

I'm sure talk shows are no different than politics, in the way that when gets involves he/she forgets they're Jewish.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2008, 10:14:14 PM »

This is a good step forward. Now we can go to these other talk shows and say "Liddy recently had him on and he was fascinating, let Chaim on". I sent a message to Hannity this morning saying that.

Has anyone tried Alan Colmes? He lets people on who don't agree with him, maybe he'd let Chaim on.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2008, 10:15:50 PM »

This is a good step forward. Now we can go to these other talk shows and say "Liddy recently had him on and he was fascinating, let Chaim on". I sent a message to Hannity this morning saying that.

Has anyone tried Alan Colmes? He lets people on who don't agree with him, maybe he'd let Chaim on.
Colmes would be interesting, we can hear Chaim tear him into shreads on his own show.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2008, 10:16:48 PM »

Well he had the muzzy animal Youseff Al Khattab(formerly Joseph Cohen) on so the least he can do is allow Chaim on as well. I can guarantee that Chaim can destroy Colmes in an argument.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2008, 10:17:21 PM »
Yes,we would all love to hear Chaim tear Colmes apart. O0
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 10:19:23 PM by rantermaximus »

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2008, 10:18:07 PM »
SOMEONE EMAIL COLMES THAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2008, 10:22:15 PM »

Colmes would be interesting, we can hear Chaim tear him into shreads on his own show.

The problem is that they have control over the microphone and cameras and if Chaim is winning, they will quickly switch him to Hannity who will ask an unrelated question and run out. I hate when they do that and they do it all the time. Chaim needs to be put in a fair debate.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2008, 10:50:22 PM »

The problem is that they have control over the microphone and cameras and if Chaim is winning, they will quickly switch him to Hannity who will ask an unrelated question and run out. I hate when they do that and they do it all the time. Chaim needs to be put in a fair debate.

They are talking about Alan Colmes's radio show.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2008, 11:05:07 PM »

Well he had the muzzy animal Youseff Al Khattab(formerly Joseph Cohen) on so the least he can do is allow Chaim on as well. I can guarantee that Chaim can destroy Colmes in an argument.

Colmes also had David Duke on a while back. I think even if he hates Chaim he would let him on, unless he has some other reason not to.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2008, 11:06:12 PM »

Both Hannity and Colmes both have their own radio shows.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2008, 11:16:35 PM »

Both Hannity and Colmes both have their own radio shows.
It would be nice to get him on fox as well though. Much bigger audience.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2008, 11:19:53 PM »
There is a talk show host named Billy Cunningham from Cincinnati, OH, who does a national show on Sunday nights.  He is very pro Israel and against Obama-big time.  I could see him giving Chaim a chance on his show.

Contact him and ask.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2008, 11:20:07 PM »
There is a talk show host named Billy Cunningham from Cincinnati, OH, who does a national show on Sunday nights.  He is very pro Israel and against Obama-big time.  I could see him giving Chaim a chance on his show.
Do you have his contact information?

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2008, 11:34:54 PM »
I contacted Comes already. No need to flood the e-mails.