Author Topic: Michael Savage WAS right about Russian-Georgian conflict!  (Read 14595 times)

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
Michael Savage WAS right about Russian-Georgian conflict!
« on: August 14, 2008, 09:33:50 AM »
http://www.wbez.org/content.aspx?audioID=27675          Just click on play and you will listen very very very good interview with George Freidman founder of STRATFOR privat conctractor for US government.He talks about Russia,US,Georgia,Israel and KOSOVO.Please listen to it in full before living comment.You will hear mistake that US made and mistake that Israel is supporting Georgians and giving them weapons against Russians but asking and begging Russians not to give weapons to Iran and Syria.US department was wrong,Israel was wrong and Michael Savage as usual is RIGHT again.ONE MORE TIME LISTEN TO IT IN FULL BEFORE COMMENTING!
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Re: Michael Savage WAS right about Russian-Georgian conflict!
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2008, 09:34:43 AM »
It dosen't change the fact that he is a two faced moron.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2008, 09:55:50 AM »
Moron with doctor degree?

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2008, 09:56:43 AM »
Have you ever heard of Dr. Ron Paul? I rest my case.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2008, 11:01:54 AM »
  Savage has been right, continuous on MANY issues, Join in on the bashing session here SERB.. People here hate his gutts, I dont. But you are free to rant on and on, hour after hour, pointing out that Savage is a faggot, a moron, etc.. we are friendly this week.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2008, 11:08:59 AM »
So it's alright for Russia to work for Israel's destruction because Israel supports Georgia?

Georgia has only existed since 1991. What motivated Russia to be aiding all the Muslim Nazi countries for 40 years prior to that?

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2008, 11:40:22 AM »
http://www.wbez.org/content.aspx?audioID=27675          Just click on play and you will listen very very very good interview with George Freidman founder of STRATFOR privat conctractor for US government.He talks about Russia,US,Georgia,Israel and KOSOVO.Please listen to it in full before living comment.You will hear mistake that US made and mistake that Israel is supporting Georgians and giving them weapons against Russians but asking and begging Russians not to give weapons to Iran and Syria.US department was wrong,Israel was wrong and Michael Savage as usual is RIGHT again.ONE MORE TIME LISTEN TO IT IN FULL BEFORE COMMENTING!

That guy is right, America shouldn't have shoved NATO up Russia's behind, they knew what they were doing.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2008, 01:43:29 PM »
Georgia sent in troops to a "breakaway province" OF GEORGIA

Russia used this as a pretext to attack/invade Georgia.

Russia also was instrumental in arranging that "breakaway province's"  breakaway in the first place, from Georgia.

Russia appears unwilling to "let" certain former satellites out of its sphere of influence and to exercise any sovereignty whatsoever.

Seems a pretty open-shut case to me.   Am I wrong about any of this?

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2008, 04:25:04 PM »

Russia also was instrumental in arranging that "breakaway province's"  breakaway in the first place, from Georgia.

Russia appears unwilling to "let" certain former satellites out of its sphere of influence and to exercise any sovereignty whatsoever.

I think you might be on one point. It wasn't just "sending in troops"...they killed about 2,000 Russians. They drew the first blood.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2008, 04:56:27 PM »

I think you might be on one point. It wasn't just "sending in troops"...they killed about 2,000 Russians. They drew the first blood.

Russia still acted in an unexceptable manner, to a tiny "country". I don't care what anyone says. The Russians are not there for retaliation, the Russians are there for conquest.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2008, 04:57:55 PM »
These were occupying Russian Nazi troops who had been covertly stationed in South Ossetia to engage in terror against Georgians.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2008, 05:49:41 PM »
He wouldn't be presidential nominee if he was moron!

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2008, 06:00:58 PM »
So it's alright for Russia to work for Israel's destruction because Israel supports Georgia?

Georgia has only existed since 1991. What motivated Russia to be aiding all the Muslim Nazi countries for 40 years prior to that?
No!But they should be little bit more respectful to Russians if they wont them to stop investing in Iran.Israel have made statement for Georgians:"We gave them a knife now it's up to them to use it".Now with that kind of statement what would Russians think?'Enemy of my enemy is my friend'.If they really want Russians to stop arming Iran and Syria why would they send weapons to Georgia,support Ukraine in NATO and others ex-Soviet countries?For they own survival they should get of Russians back and not support US in everything they do.They should compromise with Russians.Isn't this rational thing to do for them?

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2008, 06:09:33 PM »
An excellent interview. Completely agree.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2008, 06:25:30 PM »
I thought so too.

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
  • long live zionism, Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2008, 06:30:41 PM »
I thought so too.
it was excelent  ;D
Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim. Hashem bless Israel. http://www.falange1.com/death2islam.gif

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2008, 06:35:40 PM »
No!But they should be little bit more respectful to Russians if they wont them to stop investing in Iran.Israel have made statement for Georgians:"We gave them a knife now it's up to them to use it".Now with that kind of statement what would Russians think?'Enemy of my enemy is my friend'.If they really want Russians to stop arming Iran and Syria why would they send weapons to Georgia,support Ukraine in NATO and others ex-Soviet countries?For they own survival they should get of Russians back and not support US in everything they do.They should compromise with Russians.Isn't this rational thing to do for them?
Israel has nothing to prove to Russia and is not obligated to it in any way. This notion that Israel must completely be Russia's slave and do whatever it wants in order to avoid facing a Russian-engineered Islamic holocaust is a nonstarter. How about Russia stopping pursuing total regional hegemony and world domination, for a change?

How many years has Israel been aligned with Georgia? Two? How many years has Russia been aiding Syria and Iran? Fifty? Are you telling me that Russia is a belligerent nation only because Israel supports Georgia? Is any support for Georgia and opposition to Russia the same as attacking Serbia in your eyes? Come on; this is absurd.

I can't believe you are saying these things. We JTFers in America support the noble Serb people no matter what. Do you feel the same for Israel, right now?
« Last Edit: August 14, 2008, 06:39:06 PM by C.F. »

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2008, 06:58:31 PM »
Israel has nothing to prove to Russia and is not obligated to it in any way. This notion that Israel must completely be Russia's slave and do whatever it wants in order to avoid facing a Russian-engineered Islamic holocaust is a nonstarter. How about Russia stopping pursuing total regional hegemony and world domination, for a change?

How many years has Israel been aligned with Georgia? Two? How many years has Russia been aiding Syria and Iran? Fifty? Are you telling me that Russia is a belligerent nation only because Israel supports Georgia? Is any support for Georgia and opposition to Russia the same as attacking Serbia in your eyes? Come on; this is absurd.

I can't believe you are saying these things. We JTFers in America support the noble Serb people no matter what. Do you feel the same for Israel, right now?
C.F. YES I DO!Don't get me wrong but i think Israel should back of some issues that doesn't concern them.Don't think if we disagree that i don't support Israel!But i think they are too close to Russia and it's gonna back fire to anyone that try to do the same thing,remember Napoleon,Austro-Hungeria,Germans they all try the same think and look what happend to them when they got close to Russia.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2008, 07:57:46 PM »
How about Russia stopping pursuing total regional hegemony and world domination, for a change?

First of all, Russia is not pursuing world domination. It's paranoid to think so. It is pursuing regional dominance through loyal client/buffer states. But so does the U.S. This is a normal geopolitical strategy for large states. Listen to this guy's analysis. It's spot on.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2008, 08:07:26 PM »
Shalom,

In my opinion Russia is evil and is continuing on a path of evil. I remember the USSR and the fear of the cold war. When Glasnot and the Berlin Wall came down I was excited. But shortly afterward I realized that Russia is not really our friend. These animosities go far deeper than just USSR vs Russia. The issue has always been one of Communism vs Capitalism. I believe Russia is not as democratic as America and the political system is controlled much more by the oligarchs.

I will never think Russia is a 'good' country. It is the country which persecuted my ancestors.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2008, 09:20:21 PM »
To all our Serbian friends!
You all lament how Serbia was steamrolled by USA and NATO when it tried to reserve its territorial integrity. And we, living in the West - USA, Israel, Europe and Canada agree with you and support your wonderful country. How come, you can't see that Georgia is in the same position as Serbia. Who said that Georgians killed 2,000 people? Russians did? Well, we also have heard, ad-nauseum, about mass killings done by Serbs against Bosnians and Albanians. So, we should have believed that too?

Why can't you feel that pain of another freedom loving people who are being steamrolled by a bully neighbor? BTW, I have nothing against Russia and don't consider Russians evil – it government is. Again - Russia will not do anything for you. Never did since the Tsar regime. Why Russia did not make a peep when a great Serbian hero, Radovan Karadzic   was recently betrayed by your regime in Belgrade and sent out to the Hague witch hunt?
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2008, 09:26:12 PM »
C.F. YES I DO!Don't get me wrong but i think Israel should back of some issues that doesn't concern them.Don't think if we disagree that i don't support Israel!But i think they are too close to Russia and it's gonna back fire to anyone that try to do the same thing,remember Napoleon,Austro-Hungeria,Germans they all try the same think and look what happend to them when they got close to Russia.
[/quote]
Just like Russia thinks that it's its business to dominate and rule all neighboring republics, Israel thinks that it has the right to stick up for a tiny nation, like itself, that is under attack by an anti-Semitic empire. Please show me what Russia has done for the proud Serb people. Let me remind you that in 1999, Russia made a lot of noise when NATO was incinerating Serbia, but did absolutely nothing. Even the threat of Russian intervention would have made the West back off. Instead, Yeltsin fired Foreign Minister Primakov (the most anti-NATO and pro-Serb member of his cabinet) and replaced him with Medvedev, who was much more compliant and pro-Western. Also show me what Russia did when Serbia's Western-puppet leaders sent the hero Radovan Karazdic to the kangaroo court of the Hague. Russia could have landed one plane full of "peacekeepers" and Karazdic would have stayed put without the firing of a shot.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2008, 09:41:24 PM »

Was this a response to blood drawn by the breakaway against Georgia, though?

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2008, 09:50:18 PM »
He wouldn't be presidential nominee if he was moron!
Have you ever heard of Barack Hussein Obama? I rest my case again.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2008, 10:07:18 PM »

Russia needs to stop throwing their weight around period. I think that Russia would continue to fund nazi terrorist programs, even if Israel did not aid Georgia. Russia should not even be in Georgia in the first place. There intentions are to take back all of the Soviet Republics and reunite the USSR. Like I always say about Russia, They are not in Georgia for retribution, they are there for CONQUEST, and that the bottom line!!
« Last Edit: August 14, 2008, 10:09:01 PM by ProJewChristian »