Author Topic: Any favorite stupid quotes?  (Read 8390 times)

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Any favorite stupid quotes?
« on: August 15, 2008, 12:24:32 PM »
Some of mine are: "I'm not antiSemitic, I just want Israel wiped off the face of the earth" Badmmod Amadamnnutjob

"I've been to 57 states and I think I have 1 more" Barack Hussein

While showing a shvug junkie on tv: "A mind is a terrible thing to waste"

Those old Christian Children's Fund Ads: While emaciated kids standing next to a 300lb Sally Struthers: "These children are hungry."

Any more?

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Any favorite stupid quotes?
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2008, 12:42:00 PM »
Some of mine are: "I'm not antiSemitic, I just want Israel wiped off the face of the earth" Badmmod Amadamnnutjob

"I've been to 57 states and I think I have 1 more" Barack Hussein

While showing a shvug junkie on tv: "A mind is a terrible thing to waste"

Those old Christian Children's Fund Ads: While emaciated kids standing next to a 300lb Sally Struthers: "These children are hungry."

Any more?

Only you can prevent forest fires

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2008, 12:46:21 PM »
most sentences containing "Palestine"

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2008, 09:15:44 PM »
"islam is a religion of peace"

In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2008, 09:26:50 PM »
"Moderate Muslim countries such as Saudia Arabia and Pakistan are allies of the United States" G.W. Bush

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2008, 09:29:15 PM »
"I did not have sex with that woman." Bill Clinton.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2008, 09:30:37 PM »
"Islam has been hijacked" (by the entire left-wing establishment)

The truth, of course, is that it's been Judaism and Christianity that have been hijacked, by the communist left.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2008, 09:31:37 PM »
" We must democratize Iraq" Dubya Guys: I don't think it's fair to have any GWB quotes, because we could fill a whole section on that! I'd say may he get brain damage, but G-d beat me to it! :) Or if someone has a link to his Majesty's stupid quotes, that would help.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2008, 09:34:02 PM »
GWB
"Do you have blacks, too?" —to Brasilian President Fernando Cardoso, Washington, D.C., Nov. 8, 2001

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2008, 09:35:12 PM »
GWB
"Do you have blacks, too?" —to Brasilian President Fernando Cardoso, Washington, D.C., Nov. 8, 2001

"I'm the master of low expectations." —aboard Air Force One, June 4, 2003

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2008, 09:35:49 PM »
"I did not have sex with that woman." Bill Clinton.

The quote is: "I did not have sexual relations with that woman.... Ms. Lewinsky." You must get that quote verbatim, for 2 reasons: A. It makes him look even more foolish and B. It's much too famous and funny to mess up! :o :::D

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2008, 09:36:38 PM »
GWB

"My answer is bring them on." —on Iraqi insurgents attacking U.S. forces, Washington, D.C., July 3, 2003

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2008, 09:37:27 PM »
GWB

"My answer is bring them on." —on Iraqi insurgents attacking U.S. forces, Washington, D.C., July 3, 2003

"I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe — I believe what I believe is right." —Rome, Italy, July 22, 2001

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2008, 09:39:33 PM »
"I smoked marijuana but didn't inhale." Bill Clinton.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2008, 09:40:55 PM »
GWB
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2008, 09:44:17 PM »
#3 "Nu-Qular Weapons"
#2 "Freedom For the Iraqi people"
#1 "Weapons of Mass Destruction" has to be King"

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2008, 09:44:40 PM »
GWB
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004
"If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2008, 09:47:00 PM »
GWB
"If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again." —Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2008, 09:48:35 PM »
 "I was madder than a skinhead watching The Jeffersons!" Larry the Cable Guy
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2008, 09:48:54 PM »
GWB
"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again." —Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002

"I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we're really talking about peace." —Washington, D.C. June 18, 2002

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2008, 09:49:46 PM »
"I was madder than a skinhead watching The Jeffersons!" Larry the Cable Guy

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2008, 09:52:07 PM »
GWB

"I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we're really talking about peace." —Washington, D.C. June 18, 2002
"Can we win? I don't think you can win it." —after being asked whether the war on terror was winnable, "Today" show interview, Aug. 30, 2004

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2008, 09:52:25 PM »
"This is a stain on his legacy, much worse, much deeper, than the one on Monica's blue dress." --Obama adviser Gordon Fischer, on Bill Clinton's attacks on Obama
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2008, 09:53:52 PM »
GWB

"Can we win? I don't think you can win it." —after being asked whether the war on terror was winnable, "Today" show interview, Aug. 30, 2004

"But all in all, it's been a fabulous year for Laura and me." —summing up his first year in office, three months after the 9/11 attacks, Washington, D.C., Dec. 20, 2001

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2008, 09:55:49 PM »
GWB
"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority." —Washington, D.C., March 13, 2002