Author Topic: 900 000 people have looked up at google the words: Obama + Antichrist  (Read 1318 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I don't believe in the moment this stuff. But I think it is important to know what hundred of thousand Americans are thinking.  :(

[translation bit by bit]

US-election campaign becomes more and more bizarre - Is Barak Obama the Anti-Christ?

by HEIKO ROLOFF

The election campaign in the USA looks more and more bizarre

After the republicans have compared Barak Obama already with Paris Hilton and with Charlton Heston, it is speculated about the question: Is he the Anti-Christ?

Der US-Nachrichten-Sender CNN ging der Frage nach, ob der „Moses“-Werbespot von John McCain (71) eine codierte Nachricht an Millionen amerikanischer Evangelisten ist. Denn in dem Video mit dem Titel „The One“ (der Erlöser) wird Obama als eine Art falscher Messias verhöhnt.

We remember the election campaign spot. A voice said:"It should made public: In the year 2008 the world will be blessed. They will call him the saviour." After that we can hear the voices of the 200000 Germans standing near the victory-stele: "Obama. Obama." That followed you can see the democratic presidential canidate. He says: "We are those, that we have exspected to come." In the end is faded Charlton Heston as Moses in the picture, dividing the sea.

Das Video ist einer der erfolgreichsten Werbespots der Republikaner im Internet. Es ist bereits mehr als 1,2 Millionen Mal auf „Youtube“ angeklickt worden. Und es hat eine absurde Debatte auf ein neues Niveau katapultiert, die seit Januar immer wieder im Internet kursiert und nun sogar Medien wie CNN, CBS und die Washington Post erreicht: Ist Barack Obama der Teufel?

McCains Kampagnen-Sprecher Brian Rogers weist den Verdacht zurück, dass die Republikaner die „Religions-Karte“ ziehen würden: „Unsinn. Wir haben uns lediglich über Obamas Tendenz lustig gemacht, große Reden zu schwingen.“ Doch die Eleison Gruppe, die die Demokraten in Sachen Religion berät, argwöhnt: „Dieses Video ist nicht irgendwo im Keller gemacht. Es ist professionelle Arbeit und hat eine bösartige, versteckte Nachricht. Sie soll die tiefsten Ängste von Millionen Evangelisten in Amerika wecken.“

Angeblich gleichen Bilder in dem Video denen aus dem Bestseller „Left Behind“ (deutscher Titel: Harmagedon – oder Armageddon) über das Ende der Welt und den Anti-Christen.

It is fact: There were alone on Google.com already more than  900 000 requests for „Obama und Anti-Christ“. And the discussion has become so serious, that the authors of the apocalypse-book Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins stated in the Washington Post: „We do not believe, that Obama is the Anti-Christ from the book of revelation.“

It remains, that there are websites like „o.bamapost.com“, which show Obama in islamic traditional clothing and claim: „Obama is the perfect canidate, to give the Anti-Christ the controll over the USA.“ And: Since the Republicans have started the negativ-campaign against the Demokrat, his advance is scaled down from eight to one percent.

Source: http://www.bild.de/BILD/news/kolumnen/2008/new-york/08/15/ist-barack-obama/der-anti-christ.html
« Last Edit: August 15, 2008, 01:46:34 PM by Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: 900 000 people have looked up at google the words: Obama + Antichrist
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2008, 01:35:02 PM »
This is Obamas religious adviser group, that was mentioned in the article: http://www.eleisongroup.com/

Imo a bunch of heretics  >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2008, 01:39:10 PM »
Yes that was on the Television i beleive he is a servant of the Devil a dumb servant like we saw on those youtubes
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2008, 02:16:16 PM »
The false aura behind his head adds strength to his evil credentials.

He has risen at the most opportune time for him, since all his friends and foes have already arrived.  ;)

The only way out is to democratically keep him away from the throne, which may theologically be a very difficult task.   
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2008, 09:56:30 PM »
900,001  O0

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2008, 10:05:08 PM »

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2008, 10:06:22 PM »
This is Obamas religious adviser group, that was mentioned in the article: http://www.eleisongroup.com/

Imo a bunch of heretics  >:(

AGREED!!!! Apostasy.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2008, 01:22:16 AM »
900 002 ;D ;D ;D
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2008, 01:39:51 AM »
Obama is far too stupid to be the anti-Christ of Christian lore.