Author Topic: Mike Huckabee Straight Talk  (Read 1551 times)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
Re: Mike Huckabee Straight Talk
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2008, 03:40:15 PM »
Huckabee always come off as charming and sincere.  He had his flaws, but I really think Republican voters screwed up by not choosing him.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2008, 04:02:07 PM »
Huckabee is great. O0
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2008, 04:05:49 PM »
I supported Huckabee from the beginning,
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2008, 04:10:13 PM »
Huckabee should be selected for the VP position, but it's unlikely since he's more conservative than McCain would like.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2008, 04:12:25 PM »
Huckabee should be selected for the VP position, but it's unlikely since he's more conservative than McCain would like.
I think that if McCain preformed poorly at the Saddleback forum, than he would have nominated Mike Huckabee for the evangelical vote. But that is not the case because McCain preformed spectacularly!
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2008, 04:15:46 PM »
It's too bad that today's Republican establishment spent more time bashing Huckabee than helping him.  That pig Rush Limbaugh attacked Huckabee for weeks because Huckabee said that he could win without Rush Limbaugh's support.  The GOP has become to moderate to accept him.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2008, 04:28:55 PM »
Yes, he would have been a good candidate for president, much better than McCain.  He states that he doesn't think that the arabs need to be transfered out of Israel, but I suppose that it would be unrealistic to expect him to.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2008, 06:32:50 PM »
I'm in the minority here who never liked the guy--and still don't. Still, it would be worth giving this guy a shot. I personally don't think he's a whole lot more right-wing than that jerk "Pastor" Rick Warren, but he deserved the chance of one term. Sadly, everyone here is right--there is such a big anti-religious bias in America now that that is pretty much the reason why he lost--even the so-called "evangelicals" ditched him, by and large.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2008, 08:02:28 PM »
There are few men today that you want to shake the hand of. Mike Huckabee is one of them.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.