Author Topic: Is there a real good reason to vote for McCain other than voting against Obama?  (Read 2067 times)

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
I understand that voting against Obama is the most vital reason of all, but outside of that, does McCain really merit any attention.  He's for open borders (I don't care what he says now), he's voted against tax cuts in recent years, he's pals with Ted Kennedy, and I don't buy his tough talk on Iran.  I was just reading that he is really considering Joe Lieberman as his VP.  I would much rather see him than Obama, but it's sad that this is the best Republicans could do.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer

Whatever his flaws, at least he is an American- and he loves his country.
http://www.usnews.com/articles/news/2008/01/28/john-mccain-prisoner-of-war-a-first-person-account.html

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
He is showing good leadership on Iran and Russia, and alright leadership on the issue of energy.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
Let me make it clear that I do not in any way support Obama.  But I think we can all agree that most of us would have prefered a better GOP canidate.  I do believe McCain is a good man who loves his country and that he is a hero.  And who knows, maybe these next few months he will get the eye of the tiger and really amp up his game.

Offline bd1111

• Junior JTFer
I'm not comfortable with either candidate.

I like McCain's stance on terrorism and Iran, but hate his lack of tax policy change and plans for education.
I like Obama's domestic policy including plans for education, tax cuts for middle class, tax rises for 250K and over but think he is weak on Iran and terror.
I like that Obama is pro-choice, the world doesn't need more unwanted children.

I think this election is a crap shoot. I don't understand why we can't find a candidate who is fiscally conservative, socially liberal and hard as nails on terror and terror states....

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
I do believe that if Mccain gets in, it will be in a very close race, doing so by the skin of his teeth.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Surely this is a joke.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!

I like McCain's stance on terrorism and Iran, but hate his lack of tax policy change and plans for education.
I like Obama's domestic policy including plans for education, tax cuts for middle class, tax rises for 250K and over but think he is weak on Iran and terror.

I think this election is a crap shoot. I don't understand why we can't find a candidate who is fiscally conservative, socially liberal and hard as nails on terror and terror states....

Hi....welcome to the Forum  :)
I do disagree with you on one reference in your post and that is Obama will not cut taxes.
Obama is going to tax everyone to no end. Obama is going to steal from us to pay for his
( African Welfare ) program.  Obama is lying naturally when he says he will cut taxes.

Shalom from Dox

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.

YES, he will NOT allow our MARINES to get charged with CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
Surely this is a joke.

Being pro-abortion is completely disgusting.

The only good reasons to have an abortion is if the life of the mother is in danger such as in the case of an ectopic pregnancy.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member

BD111: ARE YOU INSANE?? HUSSEIN obama is FOR 8 1/2 month DECAPITATIONS of INNOCENT BABIES- that is a SICKO DEMENTED thing to say, MY G-d!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer

Shalom Paulette! The list of horrors coming from Obama does not surprise me one bit. Not only does he hate our Country, he is for killing babies and anything that is evil.
G-d willing he loses this election....Obama scares me.

Shalom from Dox   

BD111: ARE YOU INSANE?? HUSSEIN obama is FOR 8 1/2 month DECAPITATIONS of INNOCENT BABIES- that is a SICKO DEMENTED thing to say, MY G-d!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
Shalom Paulette! The list of horrors coming from Obama does not surprise me one bit. Not only does he hate our Country, he is for killing babies and anything that is evil.
G-d willing he loses this election....Obama scares me.

Obama is so completely evil... how can anyone think that they want the kind of "change" he's bringing, unless they're an evil [censored]?

Offline bd1111

• Junior JTFer
So, is it a case of the lesser of two evils? What good about McCain? So, you think Obama is lying when he says he's cut taxes for 250k and under?

I am pro-choice not pro-abortion, if its within the first trimester or the life of the mother is in danger. If your fully anti-abortion, then you will have to deal with the children of "low class" Americans and their unwanted babies that grow up to be criminals twenty years later! I'd rather that not happen.

It's sad that the best the Republicans could do was McCain...

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
So, is it a case of the lesser of two evils? What good about McCain? So, you think Obama is lying when he says he's cut taxes for 250k and under?

Yes, McCain is terrible, JTF fought hard on newspaper sites and with videos to try to defeat him for the nomination. However, now that he's the nominee, we have to support him because Obama is MUCH, MUCH more evil and horrible in nearly every respect.

I believe that McCain has said that he would appoint strict constructionist judges to the Supreme Court. This is important for conservatives because that means that these judges won't legislate from the bench like the "living constitution" judges do. Basically this means that the left wing agenda won't get pushed so hard.

I am pro-choice not pro-abortion, if its within the first trimester or the life of the mother is in danger. If your fully anti-abortion, then you will have to deal with the children of "low class" Americans and their unwanted babies that grow up to be criminals twenty years later! I'd rather that not happen.

Why are you trying to create a class warfare? Every American is just as American as I am. We don't have a class system in America. People rise or fall based upon their behaviors, not based upon their birth status. If someone's lazy and refuses to work or study then they will be poorer and fare worse in life. If someone works hard and sacrifices they will generally be much better off. There are other factors that play into this, but the basic principle of America is equality of opportunity. We believe that everyone should have the same rights to achieve happiness and success if they put some effort into it.

It's not right to murder a little baby because they'll be born into a "low class" family. What is wrong with you? As Chaim said on his last program, everyone has the potential to be good or evil. It's a choice that people make.

Agreed on that.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
The only thing I can think of.. is that he truly loves America.   What he did in Vietnam was nothing short of heroic, and shows true patriotism.

However... that doesn't change the fact that he completely misunderstands the issues.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member

Whats your beef with McCain?? USE YOUR OWN HEAD, NOT what you have heard. 
  There is NO SUCH THING as 'pro-chice' it IS PRO-MURDER.  You are absolutely CRAZY.. BABIES ARE INNOCENT, CRIMINALS in prison should get our "PRO CHOICE", we should choose to put THEM in a chair, and BUH BYE... SNAP OUT OF IT-1111!!   :D  nutcase.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Rantermaxis, why even give him bad publicity? We have to vote for him. We have no choice.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Whats your beef with McCain?? USE YOUR OWN HEAD, NOT what you have heard. 
There is NO SUCH THING as 'pro-chice' it IS PRO-MURDER.  You are absolutely CRAZY.. BABIES ARE INNOCENT, CRIMINALS in prison should get our "PRO CHOICE", we should choose to put THEM in a chair, and BUH BYE... SNAP OUT OF IT-1111!!   :D  nutcase.
Amen. I agree 1000%. Abortion is murder without exception.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
McCain said that LIFE begins at CONCEPTION!!! SAVE THE BABIES from 1111!!!!  McCain LOVES babies, that are INNOCENT, 1111  is crazy :o  An administration under 1111 would be a HORRIFYING holocaust, even worse than now, THANK G-D that 1111- I hope- is not in ANY office!!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer

If you choose to believe Obama then go join the millions of Zombies that support him. It is your choice to vote for even Mickey Mouse if you please.
Just think about this: Obama wants to hand Iraq to Al Queada, Obama wants to disarm our Country and deplete the Military. Obama wants to stop the Space program, Obama wants to keep killing babies legal, Obama has friends like Louis Farrakhan, Reverend Wright, George Soros to name a few. Obama wants to tax us to death in order and send billions to Africa...to help who? Do you know his family is involved in terrorism there?
Does Obama sound like Presidential material to you?

Dox