Author Topic: If JTF had the power, would 9/11 conspiracy nuts be charged with treason?  (Read 5848 times)

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
I'm all about free speech, and I won't to see more people stand up to governmental tyranny, but I think these people cross the line.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Yes, I am for it.  O0
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
Me too. O0 

Offline mainestategop

• Junior JTFer
  • Maine: The way communism should be
    • mainestategop
I think most people who are 9/11 conspiracy nuts are just being duped. But if they were people who were white/black nationalists, anti semites and supporters of al-qaeda I would.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
I object to this. I support total freedom of speech and expression. The only limit is obviously if it severely  violates civil/human rights.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
I object to this. I support total freedom of speech and expression. The only limit is obviously if it severely  violates civil/human rights.

Hi Zelhar, I agree with you. UC Irvine in Southern California allows freedom of speech and expression. UC Irvine allows it's Muslim students to hold hate rallies against Israel. The Muslims bring in guest speakers who advocate the destruction of Israel, they also allow slanderous comments about Jews.
The Jewish students at UC Irvine have often been threatened and ganged up on by Muslim students. The Campus police does absolutley nothing when Jewish students have complained and no action was taken against the Muslims who perpetrated these various crimes.
Freedom of speech and expression should not ever be taken away, however some who use this Freedom of Speech use it in a manner that does violate the rights of other Students on this Paticular campus I mentioned.
Freedom of speech is great, however I feel as though a mega lawsuit should have been filed against this University for not protecting the civil rights of Jewish students. UC Irvine is famous for being an anti - semetic University...I imagine the only parents who would send their kids there are Jewish Liberals. I assume this because any conservative Jewish parent would have sued the pants off that University.
Too bad some people take advantage of this Freedom of Speech...it's unfair to allow freedom of speech when the rights of others are violated.
I am in full agreement with your post!

Shalom from Dox    :)

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
Treason?

No.  They should be charged with being imbeciles.

Treason is a little much.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Treason?

:::D True!
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
  • long live zionism, Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim
Treason?

not imbecility, more along the lines of brainwashing. mediums suck
Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim. Hashem bless Israel. http://www.falange1.com/death2islam.gif

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Shalom Dox,

I like the Muslim who speak openly and attend these hate rallies, they make the case for their expulsion from western civilized countries so much clearer.

I would suggest a counter rally to be organized, calling for banning of Islam, but of course such event would violate the poor Muslims' civil rights so it would be forbidden...

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
Shalom Dox,

I like the Muslim who speak openly and attend these hate rallies, they make the case for their expulsion from western civilized countries so much clearer.

I would suggest a counter rally to be organized, calling for banning of Islam, but of course such event would violate the poor Muslims' civil rights so it would be forbidden...

Shalom Zelhar, that would be great..what a good idea! Where is our rights to freedom of speech? Holding a ( PEACEFUL ) rally with signs that Muslims should go home is not violating civil rights is it? I am not sure  :-\
I wish I could be involved if such a rally was organized. I should inquire about this...do I call my local City Hall to ask if this type of free speech is allowed ?
I may do that .....

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
Freedom of speech aside, it's disgusting that people like Alex Jones and his elk are allowed to make a living with their insanity. 

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
I think most people who are 9/11 conspiracy nuts are just being duped. But if they were people who were white/black nationalists, anti semites and supporters of al-qaeda I would.

White Nationalism is not a bad thing, Supremacy is though.

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer

Hi Zelhar, I agree with you. UC Irvine in Southern California allows freedom of speech and expression. UC Irvine allows it's Muslim students to hold hate rallies against Israel. The Muslims bring in guest speakers who advocate the destruction of Israel, they also allow slanderous comments about Jews.
The Jewish students at UC Irvine have often been threatened and ganged up on by Muslim students. The Campus police does absolutley nothing when Jewish students have complained and no action was taken against the Muslims who perpetrated these various crimes.
Freedom of speech and expression should not ever be taken away, however some who use this Freedom of Speech use it in a manner that does violate the rights of other Students on this Paticular campus I mentioned.
Freedom of speech is great, however I feel as though a mega lawsuit should have been filed against this University for not protecting the civil rights of Jewish students. UC Irvine is famous for being an anti - semetic University...I imagine the only parents who would send their kids there are Jewish Liberals. I assume this because any conservative Jewish parent would have sued the pants off that University.
Too bad some people take advantage of this Freedom of Speech...it's unfair to allow freedom of speech when the rights of others are violated.
I am in full agreement with your post!

U/South Florida is the same way. Muslims practically run the place, even thoigh a Jewess, Dr. Judith Genschaft is the President. They may have fired that Muslim Nazi terrorist Sami Al-Arian to save face, but his pals are still there, namely the white American convert to Islam, Dr. Larry Z. Leslie, who routinely bans Jews from his Journalism classes.

Any Jew who sends his/her children to U/South Florida is a deluded self-hating Jew!

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
I am also in favor of charging them with treason, and also making light of their rediculous conspiracy theories.  My husband is a Metallurgist, (The study of metals, alloys, and temperatures under which they will fail.)  The heat that encompased the steel beams supporting the WTC Towers was melted because temperatures reached over 2300 degrees.  High Octane Jet Fuel creates an inferno, when it explodes.  Thats why the terrorists used Airplanes, because they knew if the planes didn't bring down the towers, the jet fuel on fire would melt the steel.    How utterly stupid for Rosie O'Donnel, and other conspiracy theorists to say they came down by demolition.  Every American citizen should not forget this terrible catastrophe, and be reminded the terrorists are constantly plotting to kill all citizens in America.  check out website www.worldnetdaily.com  There is good information on this website.  Be responsible,  Love America!!!!!

D.S.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Yes.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
Most of the jet fuel exploded in an inferno UPON IMPACT in a big ball of fire as everyone could see.
When the collapse happened the fires were on their way out. There were people standing in the hole where the plane hit who were caught on video calling for help so don't give me this garbage that it was 2300 degrees there. Jet fuel fires are not that different from any other fuel fires like the one in your barbeque that don't reach anywhere near 2300 degrees.

Care to tell us how WTC 7 came down? Also 2300 degrees? From what? Did you see the latest NIST report on it? They say it all came down in 6.5-8 seconds shot due to regular fires. First time in history any such thing has even come close to happening! You swallow that garbage?

Treason!? Anyone who doesn't have their doubts about this one should be congratulated for doing their research and not swallowing everything our government tells us. Thousands of years of government tyranny should have taught us better.

As you all know I'm no appeaser of Muslim terrorism, but you also can't deny they had a lot of help from within our own government no matter how you feel about this issue. You can say our gov. was completely incompetent, but that is still a form of assistance, whether intentional or not.

« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 12:40:54 PM by Lubab »
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
For those who think its inconceivable that the U.S. government would kill its own citizens and blame it on political enemies of its choice.

Read and learn.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 12:41:39 PM by Lubab »
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
Most of the jet fuel exploded in an inferno UPON IMPACT in a big ball of fire as everyone could see.
When the collapse happened the fires were on their way out. There were people standing in the hole where the plane hit who were caught on video calling for help so don't give me this garbage that it was 2300 degrees there. Jet fuel fires are not that different from any other fuel fires like the one in your barbeque that don't reach anywhere near 2300 degrees.

Care to tell us how WTC 7 came down? Also 2300 degrees? From what? Did you see the latest NIST report on it? They say it all came down in 6.5-8 seconds shot due to regular fires. First time in history any such thing has even come close to happening! You swallow that garbage?

Treason!? Anyone who doesn't have their doubts about this one should be congratulated for doing their research and not swallowing everything our government tells us. Thousands of years of government tyranny should have taught us better.

As you all know I'm no appeaser of Muslim terrorism, but you also can't deny they had a lot of help from within our own government no matter how you feel about this issue. You can say our gov. was completely incompetent, but that is still a form of assistance, whether intentional or not.

Shalom Lubab, with much due respect to you, I must disagree with you. It is obvious that you do not like the US Government, but not liking the Government for whatever reason you have is fine, however to blame 9/11 on our Government is like blaming the Queen of England for the subway bombing in England, the Indian government for the Bali bombing, the Spanish Government for the train bombings. I could turn around and say the Muslims in Indonesia buried miles of dynamite in the ocean floor to create that Tsunami that wiped out a quarter of a million people....but everyone would know it was caused by nature. I know for a fact that 9/11 was done by Muslim terrorist's alone.
Even Al Queada took credit for that homocide attack on the Towers. You may have your own good reasons for not liking our Government, but don't let your dislike for our Government be an excuse to blame them for what Muslim terrorist's did on 9/11. You are intelligent, have a high education, and I have no doubts you have a ( Neshoma of Gold ), all I ask is you ask yourself ( is it fair that because I dislike my Government ) I can blame them for 9/11 as well. Please take into consideration that our enemies created this ( 9/11 ) conspiracy in order to further divide our Country. 

Shalom from Dox   

« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 04:26:23 PM by republicandox »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member

Shalom Lubab, with much due respect to you, I must disagree with you. It is obvious that you do not like the US Government, but not liking the Government for whatever reason you have is fine, however to blame 9/11 on our Government is like blaming the Queen of England for the subway bombing in England, the Indian government for the Bali bombing, the Spanish Government for the train bombings. I could turn around and say the Muslims in Indonesia buried miles of dynamite in the ocean floor to create that Tsunami that wiped out a quarter of a million people....but everyone would know it was caused by nature. I know for a fact that 9/11 was done by Muslim terrorist's alone.
Even Al Queada took credit for that homocide attack on the Towers. You may have your own good reasons for not liking our Government, but don't let your dislike for our Government be an excuse to blame them for what Muslim terrorist's did on 9/11. You are intelligent, have a high education, and I have no doubts you have a ( Neshoma of Gold ), all I ask is you ask yourself ( is it fair that because I dislike my Government ) I can blame them for 9/11 as well. Please take into consideration that our enemies created this ( 9/11 ) conspiracy in order to further divide our Country. 

Shalom from Dox   

Excelent post Dox.  O0  Conspiracy posts like this remind me of a joke thread that exists on one of the splinter forums. At least with the joke thread people get a few laughs ::) Reading this here is sort of sad. I really can't describe how posts like this really disturb me. I am sure it has the same effect on many loyal Americans who visit our forum and read crap like this.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
Too bad Nik is gone,  he could post page after page of theory on this subject.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer

Shalom from Dox   

Excelent post Dox.  O0  Conspiracy posts like this remind me of a joke thread that exists on one of the splinter forums. At least with the joke thread people get a few laughs ::) Reading this here is sort of sad. I really can't describe how posts like this really disturb me. I am sure it has the same effect on many loyal Americans who visit our forum and read crap like this.

Shalom CJD, thank you. I am glad that most Americans do not fall for this 9/11 conspiracy. Our enemies saw an oppertunity to further divide this Country and confuse people. This 9/11 conspiracy is nothing more than a political attack, compliments of the radical Liberals and Muslims.

Shalom from Dox   

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer

So how do you explain the people on the bottom levels of the WTC all reporting smelling jet fuel ?

How do you explain the fires in the rubble burning for weeks after the collapse ?

And if you're saying that the towers didn't collapse due to the fires, what do you think brought them down ? Are you suggesting they were brought down by a controlled explosion ? Please tell this forum what you think brought the towers down ?

No, I'm going to swallow your garbage that WTC 7 also collapsed from a controlled implosion.  Let me get this straight, the NIST report is garbage, but your explanation makes more sense. Riiiiiiight.

There's a huge difference between swallowing everything the government tells us and subscribing to assinine conspiracy theories that make absolutely no sense and have been debunked a billion times. By the way, the USA government is far from a tyranny.

Wrong again. There's a big difference between being incompetent or negligent and giving actual assistance to a terrorist act. Of course, the gist of your post is that the US government assisted in bringing down the towers. Because if, as you suggest, the WTC towers didn't come down due to structural failure caused by fire, then the only alternative is that they were brought down by a controlled implosion. That means you think some element of the 'tyrannical' US government either planted tons of explosives, or allowed tons of explosives to be planted in the WTC. It also means the hijacking of the jets and crashing them into the towers was done to cover-up the detonation. This is sheer lunacy. I'm amazed anyone with a brain would even consider buying into this nonsense. 

PS. Chaim has asked that 9/11 conspiracy theories not be posted on this forum.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Too bad Nik is gone,  he could post page after page of theory on this subject.
I think that may be part of the reason why Nik is no longer with us.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.