Author Topic: Matt Hughes (UFC/MMA fighter) bashes Jews.  (Read 19167 times)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: Matt Hughes (UFC/MMA fighter) bashes Jews.
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2008, 12:06:08 AM »
Does anyone notice the pattern here?  Gradually and not so gradually, anti-Semitism is becoming a part of public discourse.  Twenty years ago, thoughts that people would have been embarrassed to even think are now spoken openly without reservation.  Pay attention!
Absolutely!  This is because the blood of the Jew is very cheap...  In my opinion it is us, using Israel as a prime example, as to why it has gotten this way....   We have ourselves to blame....well the Leftist Bolshevik and Elitist "Jews".  

My two cents.... ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2008, 12:21:48 AM »
Does anyone notice the pattern here?  Gradually and not so gradually, anti-Semitism is becoming a part of public discourse.  Twenty years ago, thoughts that people would have been embarrassed to even think are now spoken openly without reservation.  Pay attention!

No doubt, bashing Jews is very accepted today (thanks to South Park), it's part of the media, you see this in a lot of sports circles.

When I was involved with professional paintball (I was sponsored and they had tournaments), a lot of people made comments about "you cheap Jew" and on the biggest paintball forum which ranks 8th largest forum in the world (pbnation), there are Jew jokes galore and talks in the political section bashing Israel.

In the gun forums, you see a lot of people bashing Jews and Israel

Now Sherdog, if you go on Sherdog and type in Jew or Jewish in search, you will see a lot of bashing, also type in Israel.

it's becoming more and more common and acceptable, it will only be a matter of time...

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2008, 12:50:47 AM »
No doubt, bashing Jews is very accepted today (thanks to South Park), it's part of the media, you see this in a lot of sports circles.

When I was involved with professional paintball (I was sponsored and they had tournaments), a lot of people made comments about "you cheap Jew" and on the biggest paintball forum which ranks 8th largest forum in the world (pbnation), there are Jew jokes galore and talks in the political section bashing Israel.

Now Sherdog, if you go on Sherdog and type in Jew or Jewish in search, you will see a lot of bashing, also type in Israel.

it's becoming more and more common and acceptable, it will only be a matter of time...

Just an idea--maybe try going on some Christian forums (that allow other faiths to sign up) that have many subsections to talk about sports, interests, etc? You will probably find less Jew-hating there, although freaks of nature like Fat Druze, who call themselves "born-again", are unfortunately a fact of life.  >:(

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2008, 12:54:04 AM »

Just an idea--maybe try going on some Christian forums (that allow other faiths to sign up) that have many subsections to talk about sports, interests, etc? You will probably find less Jew-hating there, although freaks of nature like Fat Druze, who call themselves "born-again", are unfortunately a fact of life.  >:(

What is born again?

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2008, 12:55:42 AM »

What is born again?

They get like re baptised and some other stuff

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2008, 12:56:03 AM »
Somebody who professes to be or become a Christian.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2008, 12:57:11 AM »
Not quite, it's the phrase used when someone becomes a Christian or professes their conversion experience. Most commonly used by evangelicals. I said this because Matt Hughes claims to be a Christian and his website is full of Bible verses.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2008, 01:00:17 AM »
Not quite, it's the phrase used when someone becomes a Christian or professes their conversion experience. Most commonly used by evangelicals. I said this because Matt Hughes claims to be a Christian and his website is full of Bible verses.

I have met Matt Hughes he seemed like a good guy to me

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2008, 01:01:39 AM »
If he is making Nazi insults against Jews, particularly ones that bring up ancient blood libels (i.e. that they are cheap or greedy, or against guns), then he is scum of the earth.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2008, 01:05:07 AM »
If he is making Nazi insults against Jews, particularly ones that bring up ancient blood libels (i.e. that they are cheap or greedy, or against guns), then he is scum of the earth.

I said seemed like a good guy not that he is a good guy

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2008, 01:05:15 AM »

It's almost like a curse though because there are many people who identify as Jews who hurt the Jewish people because of their greediness, politicians of Jewish heritage who promote gun bans or restrictions, and businessmen of Jewish background who try to screw others, not saying this doesn't happen with other ethnic groups, but it really hurts the Jews as a whole and keeps reenforcing those stereotypes unfortunately.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2008, 01:14:42 AM »
It's almost like a curse though because there are many people who identify as Jews who hurt the Jewish people because of their greediness, politicians of Jewish heritage who promote gun bans or restrictions, and businessmen of Jewish background who try to screw others, not saying this doesn't happen with other ethnic groups, but it really hurts the Jews as a whole and keeps reenforcing those stereotypes unfortunately.
That's not any kind of excuse for anti-Semitism. The vast majority of greedy, gun-hating, crooked politicians and businessmen are Gentiles. These are lies from the pit of hell and anyone who indulges them has a heart of poison. All of the self-hating Jews who do the above are very clearly and obviously acting AGAINST their fellow Jews and not as part of some so-called "Jewish conspiracy". Anybody with half a brain can see this.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2008, 01:32:03 AM »
That's not any kind of excuse for anti-Semitism. The vast majority of greedy, gun-hating, crooked politicians and businessmen are Gentiles. These are lies from the pit of hell and anyone who indulges them has a heart of poison. All of the self-hating Jews who do the above are very clearly and obviously acting AGAINST their fellow Jews and not as part of some so-called "Jewish conspiracy". Anybody with half a brain can see this.

When did I say they were? They still taint the name of the Jews as a whole.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2008, 01:45:43 AM »
When did I say they were? They still taint the name of the Jews as a whole.
The point I was making is that people notice and make examples of self-hating Jews because of preexisting Jew-hatred, and because of that refuse to give proper due to evil, self-hating Christians or other groups.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2008, 02:28:00 AM »
Even going on google and typing in UFC Jewish or Jew brings up a lot of StørmFrønt pages, doesn't look like theres any major Jewish MMA guys either except Royce Gracie, too bad.

StørmFrønt is already paranoid claiming UFC is run by Jews and they will bring in more latinos and blacks just to destroy a white sport, wtf? These guys are paranoid.

The sherdog forums are pretty bad despite being the largest MMA forum, feels like a subforum of the StørmFrønt forums or something. I haven't looked at the christian forums (as i'm not christian) but I never see discussion of mma on any other jewish forums :(
« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 02:31:07 AM by White Israelite »

Offline GodGunsAndGlory

• Full JTFer
« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2008, 02:38:25 AM »
I have no problem with the black Americans, except Kimbo Slice who is a cheating piece of crap. Just wondering if anyone saw that fight between James Thompson and Kimbo Slice.

James Thompson won when Kimbo Slice tapped out, but they didn't count it. Yet he get his air bloody and some hes losing because of 4 punches without any response, which how many did Thompson get on Kimbo without any response? Like 20.

I also hate Anderson Silva, but hes Brazillian and that's the reason why. When we won against Irvin he brought out his stupid Brazillian flag.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2008, 02:53:48 AM »
I have no problem with the black Americans, except Kimbo Slice who is a cheating piece of crap. Just wondering if anyone saw that fight between James Thompson and Kimbo Slice.

James Thompson won when Kimbo Slice tapped out, but they didn't count it. Yet he get his air bloody and some hes losing because of 4 punches without any response, which how many did Thompson get on Kimbo without any response? Like 20.

I also hate Anderson Silva, but hes Brazillian and that's the reason why. When we won against Irvin he brought out his stupid Brazillian flag.

Yeah but to deliberately promote someone because their "black" is kinda stupid. MMA is about fighters from all over the world, don't want it to turn into another NBA. As for the Brazilian flag, I don't really see an issue, Brazilians really aren't a threat. Now if it was a mexican bringing their mexican flag, i'd be mad.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2008, 06:39:06 AM »
doesn't look like theres any major Jewish MMA guys either except Royce Gracie

The Gracie family is Jewish ?

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2008, 07:58:28 AM »
When my father was a student he hitchhiked in Europe. Once he got a ride with a Scot and he asked him humorously "why are there so many jokes about Scots being cheap?" The Scot was rather surprised and he asked him back "Why are there so many jokes about about Jews being cheap?".

Then my father was a little embarrassed, and he learned a good lesson.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2008, 09:24:21 AM »
Michael Savage explains Jews and guns:

Look at the negative comments. Bunch of Zootube anti-semites.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2008, 10:05:40 AM »

Hey dont bash Brasil dont get mad that silva can whoop you in 2 sec

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2008, 10:08:07 AM »
doesn't look like theres any major Jewish MMA guys either except Royce Gracie

The Gracie family is Jewish ?

No they are Scottish and Portuguese

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #47 on: August 21, 2008, 10:13:15 AM »
you've gotta be joking about royce gracie being jewish!

I know he started the whole UFC thing, "it's my house, I built it". But it doesn't make him jewish!

I did read that Helio had many wives, children from each, but never heard that any were jewish!
« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 10:14:54 AM by q_q_ »

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2008, 12:59:05 PM »
you've gotta be joking about royce gracie being jewish!

I know he started the whole UFC thing, "it's my house, I built it". But it doesn't make him jewish!

I did read that Helio had many wives, children from each, but never heard that any were jewish!

I didn't mean royc gracie, I mean Rory Singer, man i'm mixing up names today.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #49 on: August 21, 2008, 05:10:52 PM »

No it is not soo. The reason is entrenched much deeper then that. And the haters only look for excuses to find. - for example- The Jews are cheap, they dont spend $, then its the Jews flaunt their $. Or the Jews are very liberal....the Jews are war mongers.... the Jews vote democrate- the Jews vote republican and made this country go to war. the things go on and on.
 If one hates someone, they will almost always find something wrong, even the tiniest thing would be made to look like the worst crime. Things also appear that do not exist, etc.
 And even that sterio-type of Jews being cheap is completly wrong. Out of all the people of the world, Jews are #1 people who give the most $ to charities income percetige wise, maybe also as a whole, but that im not sure becuase their are much more other gentile groups in the world, but still as a percentage of income earned Jews are #1 who are generous.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/