Author Topic: Matt Hughes (UFC/MMA fighter) bashes Jews.  (Read 19174 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Matt Hughes (UFC/MMA fighter) bashes Jews.
« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2008, 05:15:43 PM »
Out of all the people of the world, Jews are #1 people who give the most $ to charities income percetige wise, maybe also as a whole, but that im not sure becuase their are much more other gentile groups in the world, but still as a percentage of income earned Jews are #1 who are generous.
I would not be surprised by this at all. Jews are by far the most generous of any religious or social group--even, sadly, to their worst enemies.  :( >:(

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #51 on: August 21, 2008, 05:23:35 PM »
"Of all the bigotries that savage the human temper there is none so stupid as the anti-Semitic.  In the sight of these fanatics, Jews of-today can do nothing right. If they are rich they are birds of prey. If they are poor they are vermin. If they are in favour of war, that is because they want to exploit the bloody feuds of Gentiles to their own profit. If they are anxious for peace they are either instinctive cowards or traitors. If they give generously-(and there are no more liberal givers than the Jews)-they are doing it for some selfish purpose of their own. If they don’t give - then what would one expect of a Jew!  If labour is oppressed by great capital, the greed of the Jew is held responsible. If labour revolts against capital-as it did in Russia-the Jew is blamed for that also. If he lives in a strange land he must be persecuted and pogrommed out of it. If he wants to go back to his own land he must be prevented …" - David Lloyd George, Prime Minister of Great Britain. 1923.

"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #52 on: August 21, 2008, 05:57:38 PM »
"Of all the bigotries that savage the human temper there is none so stupid as the anti-Semitic.  In the sight of these fanatics, Jews of-today can do nothing right. If they are rich they are birds of prey. If they are poor they are vermin. If they are in favour of war, that is because they want to exploit the bloody feuds of Gentiles to their own profit. If they are anxious for peace they are either instinctive cowards or traitors. If they give generously-(and there are no more liberal givers than the Jews)-they are doing it for some selfish purpose of their own. If they don’t give - then what would one expect of a Jew!  If labour is oppressed by great capital, the greed of the Jew is held responsible. If labour revolts against capital-as it did in Russia-the Jew is blamed for that also. If he lives in a strange land he must be persecuted and pogrommed out of it. If he wants to go back to his own land he must be prevented …" - David Lloyd George, Prime Minister of Great Britain. 1923.

Good quote, pretty much sums up how I feel about anti-semitism.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #53 on: August 21, 2008, 06:12:54 PM »
Well-stated. Anti-Semites are zombies, plain and simple. They're just mentally ill as far as I am concerned. Anybody who wants to believe in a philosophy that insane and illogical is just diseased.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #54 on: August 21, 2008, 07:33:52 PM »
you've gotta be joking about royce gracie being jewish!

I know he started the whole UFC thing, "it's my house, I built it". But it doesn't make him jewish!

I did read that Helio had many wives, children from each, but never heard that any were jewish!

I didn't mean royc gracie, I mean Rory Singer, man i'm mixing up names today.

I think rory singer is an accountant ;-)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #55 on: August 21, 2008, 08:09:11 PM »

I know he started the whole UFC thing, "it's my house, I built it". But it doesn't make him jewish!

I did read that Helio had many wives, children from each, but never heard that any were jewish!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rory_Singer

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #56 on: August 21, 2008, 08:35:38 PM »

I don't really play hte game of looking around for jewish celebrities.. I know alot of jews do it. 
I hate the fact that muslims do it.

The obvious one would be the krav magga guy, Motti(jewish), very tough. But he was unlucky in that he faced Coleman(top mma guy) when Coleman was in his prime (coleman is not jewish btw, despite the surname)
« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 08:37:24 PM by q_q_ »

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #57 on: August 21, 2008, 09:11:07 PM »

I don't really play hte game of looking around for jewish celebrities.. I know alot of jews do it. 
I hate the fact that muslims do it.

The obvious one would be the krav magga guy, Motti(jewish), very tough. But he was unlucky in that he faced Coleman(top mma guy) when Coleman was in his prime (coleman is not jewish btw, despite the surname)

lol, moti horenstein never really did well at all in the UFC or MMA in general.  The guy only won a single time in his entire career.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #58 on: August 21, 2008, 09:11:37 PM »
and btw, matt hughes has gotten in trouble for saying other "ethnic" jokes as well...

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #59 on: August 21, 2008, 09:43:26 PM »
and btw, matt hughes has gotten in trouble for saying other "ethnic" jokes as well...

Maybe it's just me, but it's ironic that the first few searches when I type in Horenstein brings up StørmFrønt bashing Jewish athletes?

Anyways it says he had 1 win, 6 losses.

And some page defending him

http://www.geocities.com/kravmagagolem/moti.html

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Moti-Horenstein-139

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f2/wtf-kind-style-797837/

There is Israeli MMA but not many athletes from Israel that fight in the US or Japan.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 09:51:47 PM by White Israelite »